Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

montydonfc

VIP Member
Right is she having a fucking laugh.

She wanted to give away another 4 x sets of tickets because it’s a lovely thing to do and her chance to say thank you.

It’s not you personally Reb giving the tickets you cretin. It’s fucking Disney on Ice as that’s who your paid partnership is with.

She’s a dick head.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Alightened

VIP Member
Rebecca’s dad would keep a tan well I’d think. She gets her skin colouring from him. But it’s the filter that ages her. Doesn’t do her any justice what so ever. As for tanning I’d say she does self tan yet wouldn’t admit it. She seriously looks like a mafia wife who is all fur coat and no pants in that photo. The ones who look cheap but try to look classy. Rebecca suits a more natural look I think. Maybe it’s the smoking that’s made around her lips look all bumpy. 🤣
She looks like Marlene from Only Fools and Horses😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
And for fucks sake who in the hell thinks she’s deserving of all these ‘Mother’s Day gifts’ she is not a good mother!! I know so many more worthy parents!! Majority of mothers are not pimping out their kids online for dolla first of all! Mothers who work full time and are still there for their kids, Mums who get up at 5am for a quick run before getting kids fed and off to school/nursery then putting in a full days work! Mums who care for extra needs kids, mums who are facing illness and disease and are still there for their kids. Rebecca Meldrum is a mother who puts her online presence above her kids well being. There’s all the risks she’s taking with their safety, let alone the constant failing to put Poppy first when she is ill. Twice she has put her wee face on Instagram when she is so poorly that the only place Poppy should’ve been is with a medical professional. The bike issue for Florrie is another classic example of Rebecca putting herself and her weekend away/personal trainer/naff headbands before something that little girl needs!!

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Here’s a challenge for you all - Name the last time they all did something as a family of 5...

And for the record, a bit of “me time” for me is unloading the dishwasher or having a poo in peace. If I’m really lucky I get to catch a shower if OH is home so he watches the kids. Even then there’s only time for tits, pits and lady bits. 🤣

• Haha

Alightened

VIP Member
Oh I get it now, that's why they went away for the weekend, it's the annual oompa loompa convention in Edinburgh. I get the overall orange theme that's going on now with Edgy 🤔🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Peachbomb

VIP Member
It’s probably the sheer amount of brass in them that’s causing their necks to get bigger.

Also that picture of lee just reminds me of the good old mumsnet vitamins thread when a sheep said “I bet you all wish you had a hunky husband like Lee!”

:sick::m:sick:

• Haha
  • Sick

montydonfc

VIP Member
A Home Bargains Haul on Tuesday with her 29p Mother’s Day cards purchased then an AD “for every budget” from White Company for Mother’s Day gifts.

Does she not get how fucking massive the gap is here. You can’t be all ooh 79p bird balls then trying to flog a 60 quid candle.

Sorry for double posting I’m just catching up. She’s a wanker.

• Haha

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
What’s the Reb ? Random photo of the one that got away? Bet that chap reckons he’s had a lucky escape!! How fuckin ridiculous to just put photos of a random bloke you used to know ten years ago on your business page?? She’s such a disaster. Watch out lee looks like Reb had a bit of a thing for tanned Latin looking lovers. How ever did she end up with that weedy blue skinned Scot? 😂😂😂

• Haha

Redbreast

VIP Member
She’s such a twat. All cocky now she’s with her mates 🤣🤣🤣 wait until she gets home and the anxiety will kick in again.

What a sign of a petulant child though, only having this new found confidence when with her chums. School girl mentality.

What a cocunt.

• Haha

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Showing her true bitchy personality with her "it's hard being so edgy" instastory.
I quite like it when she acts like a cockwomble, it emphasises how fake she is when the tears and trolling card comes out.

• Haha

Alightened

VIP Member
Just checked on her Insta, and the pic I put on earlier above, was actually from last week before she buggered off for a weekend away. She obviously took a few pics that day. Here's the pic from last week with Poppy clutching the Ella's Kitchen pouch. No Ad shown on this one. It's the fact that she's said "I'm playing with this babe"😲, when actually she was using her as a prop ready for the pic she put on today😡😡😡. So NOT playing with her at all then.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Honey789

I’ve noticed she’s made a few references to dodgy knees. Now this is either going to be the reason she has to quit the gym OR why she can’t do the charity race OR why her time isn’t as fast as she’d like in the charity race. Call me cynical but......

inspirespirit

So sick of these influencers moaning and whinging about lifting women up. They are the biggest back stabbers going. They would climb over their grandmother's to get the best monetary jobs going. Mamareid is at it now so she is about due to be unsubscribed. Looks like she swallowed a quote book and regurgitated it. It's all over the place. All this sycophantic bolstering on insta is so false. They all hate each others guts cos they are all in competition truth be known.

• Sick
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
The Worst thing that was ever said to you when you were pregnant?!

I never really had anyone say any negative things really, we got lots and lot and lots of comments about having a third and wanting a boy, which is BORING and TIRING and DULL.

Let me stop you right there Rebecca 😂😂😂😂😂 sorry I’m still laughing, give me a min.
You did see your own reveal video right? The one where Lee looks like his world has crashed down around his ears and crushed his already shrunken balls? Do you remember that.
Sorry, still laughing, it was a good one 😂😂😂
So I agree the worst thing probably wasn’t “said” to you, it was more your husbands hilarious heartbreaking reaction
But don’t worry you already have a little bitch dog 😉 your male dog can for sure be called Rafferty. 😈

And no Rebecca you haven’t been “mum shamed”
You’ve been shamed for being a shady, lying, bitchy, nasty woman 😐 doesn’t matter if you’ve had kids, that’s just you, we’d shame you anyway 🤷

• Haha

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
I’ve just emailed bloom and wild as well. Timely as they sent me a reminder to use my free delivery today for mother’s day, as well as my £5 off voucher they’d sent. I have let them know in no uncertain terms that whilst they’re giving flowers for free to Mrs Meldrum Ltd, who constantly flouts the CMAs rules by not declaring all that has been given to her as the adverts they are, and uses mental health to sell stuff, I won’t be spending another penny with them!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

montydonfc

VIP Member
And now Elemis with a “press sample”

Today she has shared:

AD for her book - don’t care if it’s a competition, she’s advertising her book and she should be stating it.

Paid Partnership Reading Eggs

Paid Partnership Hello Fresh

Press Sample WTF it’s an AD for Elemis but just last week Olay was the best thing she’s ever used

Jesus Fucking Wept how is she still getting away with this?! How are sheep thinking she’s relatable?!

• Angry
  • Sick

Awhenny

VIP Member
To be fair, I wish I was as fat as her!! Regardless of how ridiculous she is, I don't think at any point she could be called fat!