Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhatThe??

To defend Dyson ALL hoovers get blocked with hair and lose suction, and it needs cut out regularly.
I work in lettings and I get a phone call every day from tenants saying the Hoover is broken - when really they need to clear the brush of all the hair! It's a tedious problem!
Saying that I have fallen out of love a bit with my Dyson, we've had it a few years now so is failing a bit.
I said it Cos I’ve noticed it more with the cordless Dyson, it doesn’t even need to be blocked to loose suction..

People really phone for that? I shouldn’t be shocked, I’ve seen people show up at A&E with toothache who have seen their dentist that day but the antibiotics aren’t working, and they didn’t want to take painkillers 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 1

inspirespirit

I saw on Kerry Whelpdale's vlog that you are meant to strain your egg before popping it into the hot water and that's how you get the perfect round shape of a poached egg. I didn't know that but going to give it a go. Making me want one now. lol.

• Haha

WhatThe??

Everyone im at my son’s assembly today look heres a pic which is proof - go me . Look i even i have my edgy ripped knee jeans on. So so cheeky arent i. 😜😜
Pictures or it didn’t happen 😂🤣
I try to avoid assembly’s! I’m a bad mum!

MrsB2019

Someone said that they make something like 22000 a month from this 'job', 1000 per insta story & they do A LOT, so nó need for him to work i suppose although I think he should be studying or doing something as this will not last forever
22 grand a month!!!! 😳

BoyMum

Warning issued
She hasn’t got the right hair for it. They look cool on the right person. She is most definitely not cool. Get back into your skanky gym gear Reb!
A little constructive critiscm is great for anyone, but why are people on here so nasty and bullying? Skanky gym gear? Seems she’s doing amazing in the gym,looks fantastic and it’s really to try and take her mind off the nastyness that gets written here.. Like this?
Sure discuss her moderately but there’s no need to be so intense.We are all adults surely? Let’s keep it calm :) x