Mrs Meldrum 3 - The One Who "disney" Declare Her Ads (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Mrs M has reported Tattle to the police? She’s spectacularly missing the point, isn’t she!

Reactions: 2
Avid lurker for the last few days here but needed to come out of hiding as I'm a police officer. Rebecca's threats of reporting you to the police would not be taken seriously at all. Unless you had posted something that made her feel like her life or of her families is in danger then it would never be investigated. Witty comedy about a YouTuber is not illegal and I will miss your posts if you have gone.

Rebecca is on very dodgy grounds herself and that is probably the reason she is making idle threats.
I’ve just asked my husband the same thing as he’s also in the police and has been for a long time, she would be laughed at! ( obvs not to her face!

Reactions: 6
Thank you all Lovlies, for your gut wrenching messages of support. I have felt all your love shining through tonight and you are all indeed abnormal Swarovski Crystals ?

However due to a certain Edgey one's very fragile ego I have decided to lay low........for now. ( I cannot fathom why anyone would A: Google themselves or B: Read an obviously unflattering thread about themselves in detail, I state again I have never commented good or bad on, or am blocked from any of her social media platforms!)
As far as I'm aware I am of no threat to either themselves or their families, although I do admit true razor sharp wit, ( which you may be unaccustomed to dealing with) and the hard truth is bound to hurt.
I do also feel that I am not "the bully" in this scenario either !
A truly humbled Sproglet

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 15
Avid lurker for the last few days here but needed to come out of hiding as I'm a police officer. Rebecca's threats of reporting you to the police would not be taken seriously at all. Unless you had posted something that made her feel like her life or of her families is in danger then it would never be investigated. Witty comedy about a YouTuber is not illegal and I will miss your posts if you have gone.

Rebecca is on very dodgy grounds herself and that is probably the reason she is making idle threats.
Thank you

Thank you all Lovlies, for your gut wrenching messages of support. I have felt all your love shining through tonight and you are all indeed abnormal Swarovski Crystals ?

However due to a certain Edgey one's very fragile ego I have decided to lay low........for now. ( I cannot fathom why anyone would A: Google themselves or B: Read an obviously unflattering thread about themselves in detail, I state again I have never commented good or bad, or am blocked from any of her social media platforms!)
As far as I'm aware I am of no threat to either themselves or their families, although I do admit true razor sharp wit, ( which you may be unaccustomed to dealing with) and the hard truth is bound to hurt.
A truly humbled Sproglet
Ah that’s so sweet and I’m truly honoured to be called an abnormal Swarovski Crystal ? Never in all my life been called that. Dont you lay low for long.

However due to a certain Edgey one's very fragile ego I have decided to lay low........for now. ( I cannot fathom why anyone would A: Google themselves or B: Read an obviously unflattering thread about themselves in detail, I state again I have never commented good or bad, or am blocked from any of her social media platforms!)
A truly humbled Sproglet
I honestly have never read any of your comments and thought of them as anything other than tongue in cheek. Please don’t lose any sleep over any of this nonsense. Take care and I hope you come back soon.

A truly humbled Sproglet
???

A truly humbled Sproglet
Don't lie low you are fab.
As 2 members with police connections have said reb doesnt have a leg to stand on.
All of us have said negative things about their behaviour.

Im starting to think reb is either very stupid or maybe has underlying mental health issues.

Her you tube numbers keep climbing.
They put on im so happy show every day.
Sadly i dont think any of them are happy.
They behave so odd.

It could well have been Sandy brandishing the legal threats
I sit
I wonder why y-y-y,
Oh why
You left us,
Oh Sandy, Sandy, why, oh Sandy?

Reactions: 4
Maybe someone should point out to Edgy the time she set her minions onto the last with a newborn son, i think she was ‘always room for another?Reb said I won’t say her name but she has a new born baby Tiger!!!!! Well that’s not an overly common name!! She probably made a new mum feel very unsafe!!! Can’t remember what it was all about tho!! But Reb can be a witch with the best of them! She’s greedy end off!! And they knew it! A lot of people would have thought it, even if they didn’t say it, but going to Paris two days after moving, taking S out of school AGAIN makes them look awful. Don’t lie about stuff then when questions are asked you have nothing to hide!

Reactions: 5
Maybe someone should point out to Edgy the time she set her minions onto the last with a newborn son, i think she was ‘always room for another?Reb said I won’t say her name but she has a new born baby Tiger!!!!! Well that’s not an overly common name!! She probably made a new mum feel very unsafe!!! Can’t remember what it was all about tho!! But Reb can be a witch with the best of them! She’s greedy end off!! And they knew it! A lot of people would have thought it, even if they didn’t say it, but going to Paris two days after moving, taking S out of school AGAIN makes them look awful. Don’t lie about stuff then when questions are asked you have nothing to hide!
Agreed she comes across as very spoilt and greedy.
She rambled she says daft things.
She seems bit socially awquard when you watch her with other mummy vloggers.

Maybe we need a game if humdrum bingo to lighten the load.

Real fire _5points
Did i mention we had a lot of oak 5points
Home sweet home/home James points
Coco pops 2points
Edgy 5points
Goosed 4points
Lovelies 5points
Joules chelsea boots 2points

Please feel free to add more

Real fire _5points
Coco pops 2points
Edgy 5points
Goosed 4points
Lovelies 5points

You beauty, geewizzzz, leeeeeeeee you’re sooo annoying ( said in that particular sulking tone ) scrumptious away for a walk........

Reactions: 1
i don’t understand it really - we all know they earn a crust from being paid to do stuff on social media, it’s never been a secret, so why are they still playing this ridiculous game of pretending they pay for things or by deliberately failing to not disclose paid/gifted/ads - it only ever backfires ( as with MOD earlier this year...)
That’s what’s so annoying. It all just comes across as a bit fake.

they are clearly embarrassed about the freeloading....hence not declaring

their poor parents seem baffled by it all. not what you'd want for your kids. they must worry for the grandchildren caught up in all this. poor poor Safiyah.

The police and prime minister aren't sure if they can charge the person with the disgusting grenfell effigy. I'm pretty sure they aren't going to be pressing charges over people calling her coat ugly and saying she exploits her children!!!

Reactions: 7
I have a theory on that. Edgy and Belter have friends with lots of money these days. They may feel embarrassed at never actually purchasing things like holidays, groceries, clothes from primark, school uniforms, baby products, vacuum cleaners etc etc etc....
They don't really care what the sheep know or don't know but they don't want the "group" to know the spend nothing on anything and they live a sponsored life.
You just have to watch all those videos on that old youtube channel, not sure if I'm allowed to name it (rebeccathe....) to see they were friends with, well not Cath and Stu.

Reactions: 3

Real fire _5points
Coco pops 2points
Edgy 5points
Goosed 4points
Lovelies 5points

'Melds' 'Gin' and the exaggerated opened mouth yawn

On another note, can anyone enlighten me on how Mr Melds describes himself as a “public figure”? Just asking??
He goes and stands on the local high street. He is in the public and he is a figure :p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.