Mrs Meldrum 3 - The One Who "disney" Declare Her Ads (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she thinks blocking people will stop them talking about it. It doesn’t (though admittedly not on her platforms). It just makes her unable to see it!

On a very serious note if you're reading this Rebecca please get a fireguard which can be secured to the fireplace asap.

Reactions: 6
Why does Edgy keep putting blankets on the floor? It’s solid oak flooring not concrete!! I have oak flooring and it’s lovely! Poppy is 16minths old, not a new born/!!

Reactions: 2
Why does Edgy keep putting blankets on the floor? It’s solid oak flooring not concrete!! I have oak flooring and it’s lovely! Poppy is 16minths old, not a new born/!!
No idea lots kids manage with hard floor.

Has reb said anything on insta or fb and then deleted.

Or has reb made a complaint to tattle?

Now I'm really not defending them here...honestly....but I think if a post has the Paid Partnership tag at the top, that's enough to meet the disclosure requirements so technically #ad isn't required as well. Some people do #ad as well but I think the ASA would say that declaring it as a Paid Partnership is clear enough that they've been paid to put that post up.

Few musings before my main point...

• Different PJs for S bedtime. Are Matalan ones not for sleeping in?

• If you need carpets or rugs pull up your 'solid oak flooring' and flog it on eBay to fund your new floor covering of choice.

• If you can't find your make up remover just wash your face with soap and water and stop being a scuzzer.

Now, last night I wondered how easy it might be to find out which school her daughter attends. I've only been watching her channel* since around April/May so don't know much about her but enough to know the town they live in and the colour of the uniform.
From that I was able to work out which school, however just wanting to be extra sure I looked at her blog, found an entry about S starting school, and from Google maps and the photos she's shared on her blog confirmed my initial guess as being correct.

I'm just a regular mum watcher but now know where she lives, her address, her kids full names, their dates of birth and school her daughter attends. That is oversharing Rebecca Cannon-Meldrum.. you're the only one responsible for that information being public! Imagine if I wasn't just a regular mum watcher?

Have you never heard of safeguarding? I bet your nearly 7 year old knows more about internet safety than you do.

1) Don’t post any personal information online – like your address, email address or mobile number.
2) Think carefully before posting pictures or videos of yourself. Once you’ve put a picture of yourself online most people can see it and may be able to download it, it’s not just yours anymore.
3) Keep your privacy settings as high as possible
4) Never give out your passwords
5) Don’t befriend people you don’t know
6) Don’t meet up with people you’ve met online. Speak to your parent or carer about people suggesting you do
7) Remember that not everyone online is who they say they are
8) Think carefully about what you say before you post something online
9) Respect other people’s views, even if you don’t agree with someone else’s views doesn’t mean you need to be rude
10) If you see something online that makes you feel uncomfortable, unsafe or worried: leave the website, turn off your computer if you want to and tell a trusted adult immediately.

I'm tempted to email the head of her daughter's school to raise the safeguarding concerns I have.

*Now unsubscribed

Reactions: 11
But on another note

Why has s changed pjs

Poppy looks lovely all in boden.

Reb appears to love the Matalan pjs and worn them all day as well as not cleaning her face .

Any idea how bad lees foot injury was that saw him dumped at a &e whilst reb went shopping.

I imagine hobbling round disney like brave trooper hes payimg the price now.
Not that he can rest as he has to paint.
Bless his matalan cotton socks.

If they managed to annoy matlan and tesco in 48hours then they truly special.

Sorry next official you a distant memory.

Sorry tesco disney pjs were so last week.
In fact i have been ott budget clothing we can only wear it for very short periods.

This week its all about the house so only interior and furniture retailers bother me this week.

Give me a few weeks maybe and i will be back to fashion and will demand free xmas pjs clothing bedding so i can feature it in my vlog how to have the perfect christmas.

So next in the words if Arnie i will be back!

Hi all, I’m so glad I found this discussion. I agree with everything that has been said about these two and have been laughing a lot at the humourous posts around their very underhand behaviour. I really hope something is done about the way they have behaved.

Reactions: 4
Now I'm really not defending them here...honestly....but I think if a post has the Paid Partnership tag at the top, that's enough to meet the disclosure requirements so technically #ad isn't required as well. Some people do #ad as well but I think the ASA would say that declaring it as a Paid Partnership is clear enough that they've been paid to put that post up.
I agree they definitely wouldn’t get into trouble with ASA just using the paid partnership tag and not an AD as well. It’s not that particular post that is the problem though, it’s the undisclosed gifts and holidays that they need to address ??‍♀

Reactions: 1
But on another note

Why has s changed pjs

Poppy looks lovely all in boden.

Reb appears to love the Matalan pjs and worn them all day as well as not cleaning her face .

Any idea how bad lees foot injury was that saw him dumped at a &e whilst reb went shopping.

I imagine hobbling round disney like brave trooper hes payimg the price now.
Not that he can rest as he has to paint.
Bless his matalan cotton socks.

If they managed to annoy matlan and tesco in 48hours then they truly special.

Sorry next official you a distant memory.

Sorry tesco disney pjs were so last week.
In fact i have been ott budget clothing we can only wear it for very short periods.

This week its all about the house so only interior and furniture retailers bother me this week.

Give me a few weeks maybe and i will be back to fashion and will demand free xmas pjs clothing bedding so i can feature it in my vlog how to have the perfect christmas.

So next in the words if Arnie i will be back!
So true ????

Ahhhh it’s Nutella now. She loves them in bulk from W H Smith when she’s going through the airport ????

Reactions: 3
Avid lurker for the last few days here but needed to come out of hiding as I'm a police officer. Rebecca's threats of reporting you to the police would not be taken seriously at all. Unless you had posted something that made her feel like her life or of her families is in danger then it would never be investigated. Witty comedy about a YouTuber is not illegal and I will miss your posts if you have gone.

Rebecca is on very dodgy grounds herself and that is probably the reason she is making idle threats.

Reactions: 18
Hi all, I’m so glad I found this discussion. I agree with everything that has been said about these two and have been laughing a lot at the humourous posts around their very underhand behaviour. I really hope something is done about the way they have behaved.

Hello poppy...hello popppppyyyyyy..popppppppppyyyyy hello! ?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.