Mrs Meldrum 3 - The One Who "disney" Declare Her Ads (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't Mrs M see all the headlines this week about police time wasted by people complaining about stuff online?

If she didn't share so much online and didn't buy the most infamous house in her area no one would have found it.

It's her own fault and I hope she gets charged with wasting police time.

Of course, I hope nothing bad does happen, but she's shown complete disregard for her privacy and security.

Who will be monitoring the comments on their social media channels when they're on the flight home?!

Is brummy not following mrs m anymore. If I looked at meldrum insta before I could see brummy was a follower and now she’s not showing and didn’t come up in the search.

Reactions: 2
Are people really that disorganised that they are packing wardrobes of clothes on moving day? Or was it all show for the vlog? Seems like an odd thing to be doing considering they don't have to go out to work every day. I would have left the kids with grammie overnight and scrubbed that house, or any house I just bought for that matter.

Who will be monitoring the comments on their social media channels when they're on the flight home?!
They'll be paying a fortune to use wifi on the plane. Unless Tesco booked them business class seats, but not likely to exist on their flight.

Hang on, anyone can share an address, it may be company policy to take it down ( as on here or GG etc) but there is no law from anyone sharing an address. Good luck with that Reb You vlog your every move with very little regard for your children’s privacy ( s school uniform, horse riding etc) so don’t go crying now!! This is NOT about your address, nice try at deflecting though! Now back to you not declaring work!!!

Is brummy not following mrs m anymore. If I looked at meldrum insta before I could see brummy was a follower and now she’s not showing and didn’t come up in the search.
She’s probably been blocked too! Mrs M saying all her fans are diamonds. They are. They’re defending her, someone they’ve never met. And she’s lying to them. Deliberately choosing to deceive them time and time again. The replies to Brummymummy’s post show that a lot of her followers genuinely believe that the meldrums has paid too and she did nothing to clarify that then and nothing since. She has a lot of good honest people following her and she’s lied to every single one ?

They will be flying AirFrog difference between economy and business class is a lump of goat cheese. And I’m not jokin!!
What is airfrog?! On BA you used to get a cheeseboard, choice of dinner and hot bun, cut fruit, champagne and real knives and forks.

Reactions: 1
Woh ! But it' s OK to share not only your parents address, but also full house specifics, on line to all your followers, with the clear instruction " please feel free to share" not once BUT twice! OK they were trying to sell property, and the information was freely available online, but by doing this you linked all the information, including specific full addresses, intrinsically to you and your family and in at least one case clarified exactly which area you lived in due to further information you had previously shared on line!
Also a lot of the new house information was pure speculation that was only confirmed by information given out in your vlogs ?
It would appear the Meldrums Mantra is now " It's always someone else's fault"

Last edited by a moderator:
Really sad state of affairs. All Reb had to do was clear up the fandf debarcle to stop it all spilling out of control. She is being a coward.

Reactions: 4
Really sad state of affairs. All Reb had to do was clear up the fandf debarcle to stop it all spilling out of control. She is being a coward.
She could have stopped if by declaring the gift and no one would have complained. Only when Tesco posted and she didn’t did tit hit the fan

Reactions: 5
I'm new here. why are you all so mean?! If they make you that angry then dont follow them. Honestly that's the simple answer. Leave them alone!! Let them be happy and enjoy their new home and as for sharing their address?! That's just awful.

I'm new here. why are you all so mean?! If they make you that angry then dont follow them. Honestly that's the simple answer. Leave them alone!! Let them be happy and enjoy their new home and as for sharing their address?! That's just awful.
Hi Rebecca! No one has shared the meldrum address here, that's against the rules and will get you banned.

How about telling the truth for once?

What. It’s the bloody law to disclose if something is a gift by asa and also HMRC. Bonkers if you think the public should turn blind eye to any business or person doing so. It’s also tarnishing the good name of upstanding vloggers who follow the rules. If one gets off without declaring the rules of gifts etc then it could bring a bad name for the rest of the vlogging industry and ones who depend on it to pay mortgages etc. If Mrs M turns out has done nothing wrong by asa or anyone else then she will have nothing to worry about. She can be happy in her new house, no ones stopping her apart from telling her to stop sharing info about it online for the world to see. If Rebecca hadn’t shown video of the garden then no one would have known what house it was. Or even showed the removal van for people to potentially follow

They really need to take their security more seriously. Also they shouldn’t be showing to the world them being in airport ready to fly home as it wouldn’t be hard for someone to know what flight they come home on. If they want Privacy then plan the journey home and get home without telling anyone about it. Then you can arrive home without anyone knowing your approx whereabouts They managed to make the outward journey to Disney without telling anyone but not on way home

Last edited:
Our main issue is that both her and Lee told everyone on instagram that the trip to Paris was for Safiyah's birthday and wasn't an Ad. F&F then posted photographs of them and now instead of the Meldrums telling the truth about what exactly was paid for by a brand they are now limiting comments and blocking anyone who asks this question. It is deceitful and against advertising standards but I am so pleased that supporters of her channel have fount this forum so that you can see what they so desperately want to hide.

Reactions: 8
Our main issue is that both her and Lee told everyone on instagram that the trip to Paris was for Safiyah's birthday and wasn't an Ad. F&F then posted photographs of them and now instead of the Meldrums telling the truth about what exactly was paid for by a brand they are now limiting comments and blocking anyone who asks this question. It is deceitful and against advertising standards but I am so pleased that supporters of her channel have fount this forum so that you can see what they so desperately want to hide.
AND... she went out of her way to post a story about how easy it is to find a Disney character to photograph to prove the point they hadn’t had anything special/different- WHICH THEY HAD!! =gaslighting ?

lol sooooo what brings you here then?

I swear she says blood at the end of her video, I think it's supposed to be blog but she says blood.

Brummy mummy of 2 said those who don’t play by asa rules are wrong. Those who complain about it are not normal. So brummy mummy isn’t either seemingly ?‍♀ The asa and hmrc are there for people to report fraud or complain. If it wasn’t normal to complain then these wouldn’t be there for public to complain. If Rebs done nothing wrong then why is she so worried So sorry guys as tax payers if we ever see anyone claiming benefits etc and shouldn’t be then we shouldn’t say anything. Regulations around vloggers needs tightening up
Brummummy is in awquard spot. Shes met and collabs with reb before.
Reb tagged her she commented.
But then she come under fire and she had paid.

Shes non channel mum so maybe shes worried about channel mum backlash.
This could effect loads of them if asa and inland revenue take it seriously.

I wasent aware anyone posting her actual address.

What might interest police is

1 )left mail around in vlogs with address on
2)showed outside of their house on lots vlogs sometimes with vehicle number plates which is quick check online.
3)announce when they out their house realtime in days out or holidays.
4)drone footage narrows location down further for locals.
Using drone without licence.
5) they announce their house is for sale so easy to find as on council website if it wasent it would have been on right move or equivalent which is how people knew their old address.
6) new house well she revealed location on a video which she deleted.
Bit it was also listed online as was for sale and infamous due to murder.
Her then insta stories confirmed it was the house.

She lied about ownership
Now she's lied about disney.

Yes police will love her.

She can't control free speech and everything online.

People just want transparency and honesty.
Its nothing vindictive, jealously or trolling.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.