Mrs Meldrum 3 - The One Who "disney" Declare Her Ads (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m afraid ? I absolutely do have that right, for the reasons stated...but nice try.

Now, back on to the subject at hand...I’ve been wondering why Tesco would think it’s a good fit and actually it’s quite simple. I’m sure when they approach influencers they depend on them to be upfront and state if something is a good fit for them. Mrs M could have simply said, “Thanks but no thanks. I’ve actually been quite vocal in the past about not dressing my children in character clothing and I think it would be quite obvious to the viewer as none of us wear character clothing. Thanks so much for considering us. Please keep us in mind for future campaigns. We loved working with you on x,y, z.”

No instead she’s though kerching! I’ll take safiyah for her birthday kills two birds with one stone

Reactions: 1
I don’t get why people are replying to her question at the end of her Facebook post, “What are you doing today?” Do they think she cares? She’s only asking to up her engagement, she never replies to anyone (she’ll probably start replying to them now...hi Rebecca ?)
She does. She’s even started calling people lovelies or darlings ??. We are all her darlings here at tattle ?

Reactions: 2
98 952 subscribers bloody sheep.
Must be disney fans.

Its so sad all so fake.
Watched polish vloggers insta stories.
Think no special vip treatment today
Maybe why mrs m said they doing studio not park today.

98 952 subscribers bloody sheep.
Must be disney fans.

Its so sad all so fake.
Watched polish vloggers insta stories.
Think no special vip treatment today
Maybe why mrs m said they doing studio not park today.
Probably a good thing, too. Can you imagine how awkward the atmosphere would have been with Tesco?!

They defo read this. Keep mentioning what she did when she ‘worked’ in Disney (ie uni placement) to address those making little of what she did there and questioning how long she’s ‘loved’ Disney. So transparent!

Still not taken anything on board either as the Facebook post doesn’t have spon/gifted/ad on it either ?

What struck me as sad is its s birthday weekend.

Yet only single photo is Florrie
On insta stories its reb and florrie.

Then theres s when shes 1 dressed in disney looking happy as back then she dident have to compete with the other 2.

Reactions: 6
The reason I said last night Can we all agree to disagree on here was because I knew with having attracted mumsnetters from the ethics thread we'd attract cady and sofia who constantly try to police what people can and can't talk about and detail the thread and here she is started already under the name ohsandy44.

Cady this isn't mumsnet it's not a thread exclusively about ethics we can talk about whatever we like and if you don't like that tough!

Reactions: 15
This is total deja vu with the Inghams and them pretending to have an amazing magical holiday - "making memories that will last a lifetime", all the while they are constantly refreshing their phones. She can't even hide in a short ig clip that things are a mess (of her own making.)

Seeing as she's had meltdowns over far far less and it's so popular to do a mental health video it's almost guaranteed, as others have said.

Is she likley to release a vlog tonight or wait a few days and do it in one go?

I'm the same. Followed her for years and never passed a negative comment but said something to Tesco re lack of transparency now Mrs M has completely blocked me accross all social media. Seems very severe and I'm actually quite upset at being punnished for having an opinion.
Seems a bit weird then to allow the follower who keeps pointing out where she's seen each child, by name, to continue. Whilst no specific location is given there''s enough to give any normal parent a fright and decidedly stalkerish! Even if it is someone they know, with so many shouts of " privacy" why are these comments not deleted?
And no, this is nothing to do with undeclared ads, just an observation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3
Simple reason they tried to pass this off as Safiyahs B’day gift was it looked really greedy to drag your kids to Disney 2 days after you moved house. Especially leaving a 1yr old in a completely new home without her parents. They made it sound as though this was arranged by them for S. Still no clarification. Greedy greedy greedy!

Reactions: 3
Seems a bit weird then to allow the follower who keeps pointing out where she's seen each child, by name, to continue. Whilst no specific location is given there''s enough to give any normal parent a fright and decidedly stalkerish! Even if it is someone they know, with so many shouts of " privacy" why are these comments not deleted?
And no, this is nothing to do with undeclared ads, just an observation.
Do you mean a follower who saw them on holiday or local to where they live.
It would be so easy anyone local to stalk them by the sound of it.
I fail to see how they given the girls any greater privacy since meldrums channel went.

But you not tasked with calculating anything in relation to this. It is the duty of HMRC. It really is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS what they earn excepting where you are considering entering into a commercial relationship with her company. Evidence suggests this so unlikely as to be impossible. ?
Hi Less Mum ?

Hi Less Mum ?
I dont think its lees mum

They don't seem that close
Lees family seem more down to earth

My theory is cady and Sofia were same person on mumsnet whos then o sandy here.

They possibly are insta mum themselves but no connection to reb as they defended others in past and their style is to derail and go round in circles.

Do you mean a follower who saw them on holiday or local to where they live.
It would be so easy anyone local to stalk them by the sound of it.
I fail to see how they given the girls any greater privacy since meldrums channel went.
Local to where they live, I'd presume, as they let them know where they'd seen Poppy this morning and how happy she looked ?

Cady! Of course I remember her from Mumsnet.?? overly invested for sure.
I just remember less Mum coming on a Mumsnet thread ages ago defending Reb which is Why I thought it might be her.
She's probably too busy looking after poppy and painting to be fair

Local to where they live, I'd presume, as they let them know where they'd seen Poppy this morning and how happy she looked ?
That truly is scary. I would feel quite sick. Hope thats a huge wakeup for her.
Fans can be fanatic
Just because someones nice does not mean they not dangerous.

The privacy spouting is bull. The meldrums channel very suddenly stopping is only to do with getting Mrs m to 100k. That is the focus and goal. There have not been other changes and they still update Instagram saying where they are in real time and what they’re doing. Why buy a notorious house if you don’t want people to know where you live. It’s just another lie to cover for greed.

Simple reason they tried to pass this off as Safiyahs B’day gift was it looked really greedy to drag your kids to Disney 2 days after you moved house. Especially leaving a 1yr old in a completely new home without her parents. They made it sound as though this was arranged by them for S. Still no clarification. Greedy greedy greedy!
But managed to encourage the pity party from the follower who mentioned " vile comments" and brought up how Poppy's stay in NICU would have affected them, therefore making them deserving of the Disney Break. Weird logic as they've had many, many other breaks in the last 15 months where others have cared for Poppy at some point !
Again how about using your influence to arrange a treat or gifted donation for other NICU parents/ families who have often had babies there for months not, very fortunately ,days!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.