Mrs Meldrum #28 No chocs for lent, still lacking content, five star reviews, it’s all old news.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eyebrows........check
Orange Lippy .........check
Perfect Pinterest Topknot.......check
"Casual" workout makeup.......check

Think we may have found Reb's Edgey Mothership and surprisingly it's NOT QVC!! ?

Ooooh Melds you better get going with the recultivation of you're wee, ginger, bumfluffy goatie.........maybe by New Year you'll have a rival belter in place ?
As a special treat for us can she recreate these 4 Louise Thomson classics

https://www.instagram.com/p/BssdlMwHtn_/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=k15meqiugqmq

Shes on cover of womens health
Reb needs a dog
Lee needs to ride a pony
More exotic insta holiday locations needed neilson would be downmarket for Louise.

Let's see if we get these poses on free ski holiday.
As nothings as good for the soul and anxiety like a ski break.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s such B/shitter! Even the gym before/after shots are not quite as it seems! The old pics are from old house!! She started gym in the new year and was loads smaller already! Bottom pic January this year.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
As a special treat for us can she recreate these 4 Louise Thomson classics

https://www.instagram.com/p/BssdlMwHtn_/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=k15meqiugqmq

Shes on cover of womens health
Reb needs a dog
Lee needs to ride a pony
More exotic insta holiday locations needed neilson would be downmarket for Louise.

Let's see if we get these poses on free ski holiday.
As nothings as good for the soul and anxiety like a ski break.
Ah, so that's why they're going skiing! ? can't wait to see those recreated! ???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s also got the hideous way to full of filler lips like Louise Thompson too!!

I used to watch MIC a lot back in the day and Louise used to look really pretty and natural, I actually don’t think she looks half as pretty anymore, way too orange and fake

Reactions: 5
That picture has the smuggest, most full of herself expression on her face!
I know!! She did put October 18 on the before pics TBF but she lost weight after that and was already trim in January, yes she’d toned up but it’s not a huge difference. Also the showing of toned torso pic was s but much, I screened shot it and you can see a lot of boob! ( I won’t post it on here tho)

Reactions: 6
I had check out who Louise Thomson was.

So this is rebs girl crush

Orange skin check
Weights check
Bikini shot
Endless holidays
Chunky knit/ date night
Ski
Ponies
Leopard print coat

If shes mic shes different level of wealth and breeding

https://www.instagram.com/p/BssdlMwHtn_/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=7uv14g788po
I bet she wishes she had her own Ryman too! ? he’s a big lad! They are both easy on the eye, hard working couple and into their fitness /body building. Miles apart from the life they’re living, nowhere even close Rebecca sorry!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bet she wishes she had her own Ryman too! ? he’s a big lad! They are both easy on the eye, hard working couple and into their fitness /body building. Miles apart from the life they’re living, nowhere even close Rebecca sorry!
Yep

Reb and pat like Tesco value v Waitrose
In comparison

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They might be having a lovely new kitchen for free but it’s still in a house where somebody was brutally murdered - I’d rather keep my little semi thanks! Don’t know how they sleep at night! ?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
We have a low level ‘beauty blogger’ at our school (10k ish followers, must have bought a lot as she averages about 30 likes a pic) and she recently posted a similarly posed underwear shot following weight loss. Jeez you should have seen the school what’s app groups! With Florence off to school in September it’s like Reb is trying to ensure she is the talk (and laughing stock) if the school gates before she has even started. Baffles me!

Edit: sorry, not sure what has happened to the font size here!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.