Mrs Meldrum #28 No chocs for lent, still lacking content, five star reviews, it’s all old news.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at me guy's. I don't want to blow my own trumpet or anything, but I think I look tit hot ???? . Lee loves my new curves?????. I'm smokin??⚡⚡???. Don't get too jealous now, I get this all for free.... sorry, I mean we pay for it ourselves. I love myself?View attachment 8088
I'm not denying she looks great, she must have been working hard to have done that well so far, especially as they don't have the best diet! However, I'd like to see a "now" pic of the same angle! Everyone knows straight on, looking like you're trying to look like a "before" pic is going to look worse than a slightly turned, tensed up strategic pose!

Reactions: 6
Lees insta kitchen post.
You guys are fast savers. What are your tips?

Whys not 1 sheep asking how suddenly now they can afford this?
Because their sheep are blessed with less intelligence than the Meldrums are so it just doesn’t occur to them that they need money to do this stuff!

Reactions: 9
The making of the book and come to the gym with me Vlogs have the lowest amount of views ???

Reactions: 7
1 sheep on fb misbehaving

I thought you were skint a couple of weeks ago? This looks like 20-30k

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I honestly would like to like it, I've had some pretty bad hair in my time. This colour is going to be just as hard to keep as blond as the regrowth will look awful. She gave up blond as she couldn't be arsed to spend the time or money. But it's all about PRIORITIES isn't it Verruca? ?
I wonder if the first hairdo she got,which she clearly hated, was a freebie ? So she couldn't really say she hated it. It was bloody awful but the new hair isn't any better and her hair is now very dry.

Reactions: 8
Someone create the new thread! It's easy :)

Reactions: 1
Knickers on the ‘gram, all because of a good Ram. Validation from the Sheep and a book no-one wants to keep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
How can they afford that big kitchen renovation ? Must be over £15 k then she saying they can’t afford to replace the floor , will the kitchen be gifted ?

Reactions: 5
I had check out who Louise Thomson was.

So this is rebs girl crush

Orange skin check
Weights check
Bikini shot
Endless holidays
Chunky knit/ date night
Ski
Ponies
Leopard print coat

If shes mic shes different level of wealth and breeding

https://www.instagram.com/p/BssdlMwHtn_/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=7uv14g788po
Eyebrows........check
Orange Lippy .........check
Perfect Pinterest Topknot.......check
"Casual" workout makeup.......check

Think we may have found Reb's Edgey Mothership and surprisingly it's NOT QVC!! ?

Ooooh Melds you better get going with the recultivation of you're wee, ginger, bumfluffy goatie.........maybe by New Year you'll have a rival belter in place ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I used to be a fan of Mrs Meldrum and then she started to get really moody in her vlogs it was like the real Mrs m was coming out. So I unfollowed but still watched her YouTube videos and then I found this site and everything I’ve read on here has made me like her even less! It’s all so true. Last night I liked a comment about using the filter and she’s blocked me ??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Somebody Instagram smart has got to pair up Reb's "inspired" shots with some of these ?

Reactions: 4
Lucy carter is working with rated people to do some work to her house. It might be the same with the meldrums.
This is why I unsubscribed from Lucy....they are just full of tit when they say they work with brands they ‘love’
My hubby is registered with Rated People and it’s a load of tit, workman have got to pay a bloody lot of money for each lead and most of the time the customer has already had the job sorted, rated people don’t like to refund for the lead either. I bet she knows jack tit about rated people, just in it for the free tit.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.