Mrs Meldrum #24 Gym, Hide Ad, Sleep. And Repeat. Too Busy To Do A Video, Sorry About That Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she wants to flaunt her ‘press’ status, why not take the opportunity to actually use it and write a review in the form of a blog post? She is an author after all ? She actually does very little with these opportunities. She just takes and runs.
Does she even bother with the blog anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The superiority is just fabulous. “Listen guys, if my wonderful life, fantastic abs or anything else makes you feel a bit bad about yourself, please, please listen to my pearls of wisdom and unfollow me. You’ll never be as good as me and I’d hate for you to feel disappointed when you realise that”.

Argh ?
Is that really what she said?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
View attachment 6293

I can’t even caption this. WTAF her stories this morning, fully lost the plot.
And at that exact moment children, Bubblegum and Rosie felt true piggie empowerment for the first time. They saw what their life would become, a sham of filtered photos and #kindly gifted guinea pig mix they may not even like, but would have to eat for " the team".
They saw their chance and fled meeping into the woods and over the hills, far, far away. And too far for any wicked moocher or tiny guinea pig catcher to be bothered to come and find them. The End

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she wants to flaunt her ‘press’ status, why not take the opportunity to actually use it and write a review in the form of a blog post? She is an author after all ? She actually does very little with these opportunities. She just takes and runs.
Press status since when did Mrs M go to uni and study journalism?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wasent elemis a press release also?

Reactions: 3
Press trip!! She didn’t even know who was in the show...

“Denise Walsh, Fern Britton .....I can’t remember who else”

Absolutely joke- some journalists she is!! But shes the author who can’t spell Balloon ?
Get the baloons out mrs M is in the house ??????

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So going off her stories today anyone that disagrees or calls her out just doesn't understand the struggles mother's go through or anxiety and feeling anxious and if she doesn't make us happy don't follow her.
Which really means f off you tattlers and anyone else trying to stop me not labelling ADs correctly so I can portray an image of wealth and con my sheep to help me get more money and also so I can keep using the anxiety card for engagement like channel mum want me too.

Love how when talking about the night away she said it would be lovely to just not do very much ????????? Does she really think she does alot at home ffs she didn't even shower and change from the gym the other day!!!
I really do think they would find it difficult to actually do less than they do now. I mean since they moved they seem to do less around the house you used to see them on insta putting a wash on, clean dishes just generally going about picking stuff up etc the murder mansion you only see them sitting or eating it seems.
Have they got a hobbit? Or do they just let Casper do it all they have become lazy, do bare minimum and yet are looking forward to a break so they don't have to do much.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Where’s bubblegum & Rosie we would like to know, they done a runner and haven’t stopped to say hello ???

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone else know who journalists wife was who made comment.
.maybe worth messaging her let her know she's deleted.

What's the said on stories this morning
As she blocked me.

Did she tell people to unfollow and jog on?
Did she talks about trolls and haters
It was me ??‍♀??‍♀ Tried to post it here in anonymous way but don’t give a crap now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Once again the use of words strong and weak, very much misunderstanding how strong someone is to live with any kind of mental illness.

On a side note, mascara before eyeshadow - I’m irrationally annoyed ? it’s just as well I don’t actual follow them or I would have to jog on and unfollow, phew!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Press status since when did Mrs M go to uni and study journalism?
Exactly! She didn’t! But she flaunts ‘press’ when she wants and doesn’t even do anything for it!
I think that’s why floggers get so much flack, especially melds and part of why this thread is so popular. It is UNJUST. They get and take for nothing on their part and then have the gall be be shady about it.

Reactions: 5
Exactly! She didn’t! But she flaunts ‘press’ when she wants and doesn’t even do anything for it!
I think that’s why floggers get so much flack, especially melds and part of why this thread is so popular. It is UNJUST. They get and take for nothing on their part and then have the gall be be shady about it.
Very true. Yet they cannot see they don’t give value for money on their channel. People with an education and brains see what’s going on and even those in authority see what’s going on. Mrs M is only having a rant today as she’s worried about boden and the complaints

Reactions: 9
Lee deleted his story about the skuttlebug and then redid it with an aff link!
Prob got some people asking about it and thought, “Wo, would you look at that, I can make some money off of this, ya belter.”

After reading here he has posted another shot of their security cam to prepare for their departure ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Its not even a rude comment!! she ain’t a journalist so why have the perks of one? My husband hates “floggers” as he calls them. Not sure her mooching about is the same as his 1st in English literature, then a journalism degree, over 15 years in a very hard demanding industry for not much money ?? yet she gets press tickets?? WTF!
Preparing to be block in 3...2...1
Just let the hubby know I had my comment deleted! He deals with real news as he calls it-politics is his jam? anyway he said there is actually another journalist looking into all this flogging from floggers and she is going to run a piece on it in the Sunday title hopefully. He works at a Scottish title so it is mostly focusing on Scottish floggers and guess what Mrs Meldrum is already on the list & they have content on her. Watch out Mrs M the investigative journalist is already on to you ?
Now I better go get ready for my real job as sadly mooching doesn’t pay the bills or keep my kids clothed & fed!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
So going off her stories today anyone that disagrees or calls her out just doesn't understand the struggles mother's go through or anxiety and feeling anxious and if she doesn't make us happy don't follow her.
Which really means f off you tattlers and anyone else trying to stop me not labelling ADs correctly so I can portray an image of wealth and con my sheep to help me get more money and also so I can keep using the anxiety card for engagement like channel mum want me too.

Love how when talking about the night away she said it would be lovely to just not do very much ????????? Does she really think she does alot at home ffs she didn't even shower and change from the gym the other day!!!
I really do think they would find it difficult to actually do less than they do now. I mean since they moved they seem to do less around the house you used to see them on insta putting a wash on, clean dishes just generally going about picking stuff up etc the murder mansion you only see them sitting or eating it seems.
Have they got a hobbit? Or do they just let Casper do it all they have become lazy, do bare minimum and yet are looking forward to a break so they don't have to do much.
What exactly she said in stories
Can someone save and post here?

Just let the hubby know I had my comment deleted! He deals with real news as he calls it-politics is his jam? anyway he said there is actually another journalist looking into all this flogging from floggers and she is going to run a piece on it in the Sunday title hopefully. He works at a Scottish title so it is mostly focusing on Scottish floggers and guess what Mrs Meldrum is already on the list & they have content on her. Watch out Mrs M the investigative journalist is already on to you ?
Now I better go get ready for my real job as sadly mooching doesn’t pay the bills or keep my kids clothed & fed!
I believe Claire Maxwell is a journalist shes been doing bits on her insta stories.
She got into spat with Lily pebbles last week on twitter.

Problem. Is panorama focuses on z list celeb
Reality stars
Younger vloggers

It's not touched on the mummy vloggers.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.