Mrs Meldrum #22 Desperately Seeking New Content To Vlog, Princess Reb Demands She MUST Have A Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god

Old Delboy Rebecca “the gym” meldrum has applied to trek the HIMALAYAS...

???????????????????‍♀??‍♀??‍♀??‍♀??‍♀??‍♀
View attachment 5678
Don't think they've got a Nielson resort in the Himalayas. Or a kids club for that matter (the horror!) Can just imagine her rocking up and enquiring about that. Reb:"no child prison?! Does not compute!"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She does realise it's a CHARITY TREK and not some new Floggers retreat doesn't she...............?

Can you just picture what'll be packed to make her "Insta Ready"...............
" What do you mean there's nowhere to plug my charger, hair curlers, Myzone.......and where are the staff ? I don't carry my own luggage! Don't you know who I AM???"
Cue Pat The Sherpa..........maybe that's why we're working on his wee chickling pecs ?

PS Reb, mooching in the woods ain't going to prepare you for the Himalayas ?
She’s done a few gifted PT sessions - where she’s basically posed for a few photos/videos while being creeped on/photographed by Ramminator and she thinks she’s Ant Middleton!

• Haha
Latest video... She's off to... . Home bargains... 'wanted to check out valentines stuff'... Think to myself this will be the same copied tit from Other vloggers. But no! Wait! It's just her random shopping!! ???Teeny bit valentines, rest we're looking at toothpaste, hairspray even some hankies. Oh and Lee's dinner, oops meant the guinea pigs ?... That's 10 mins of my life I won't get back but couldn't resist a laugh, even worth giving her a you tube watch count. Tell me though, never understood the saddos that post '1st comment'.... ? Then nothing... Idiots lol . Knocking out 3 videos a day Rebecca? I could do them on top of working full time, volunteering family /child care myself... Pull your bloody finger out for the sheep! ???????

Not using her swanky office again I notice!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just catching up. Only got to page 44 and I've read enough.
Sly, lazy smug witch. I really hope she falls on her arse fast.
What really makes me sick is how she was so suffering last week and all the sheep were pouring their hearts out to her can’t they see what a shallow lying witch she is, Living her best life sticking the proverbial middle finger up
????

Well anyway, there's plenty of sheep in the Himalayas so she'll be relieved to hear that ????

• Haha
Don't think they've got a Nielson resort in the Himalayas. Or a kids club for that matter (the horror!) Can just imagine her rocking up and enquiring about that. Reb:"no child prison?! Does not compute!"
Hahaha, some people will do ANYTHING to avoid their kids mealtimes! ???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my god

Old Delboy Rebecca “the gym” meldrum has applied to trek the HIMALAYAS...

???????????????????‍♀??‍♀??‍♀??‍♀??‍♀??‍♀
View attachment 5678
They’re all at it - Lara Jarvis what’s her face applies too - they’re all trying to get in with Giovanna Fletcher and piggy back off her following. None of them are actually interested in doing anything for charity. I really wanted to apply for this myself but am put off doing so now. Although actually I would very much like to meet Reb in person and watch her trek the Himalayas so maybe I will apply after all

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She does realise it's a CHARITY TREK and not some new Floggers retreat doesn't she...............?

Can you just picture what'll be packed to make her "Insta Ready"...............
" What do you mean there's nowhere to plug my charger, hair curlers, Myzone.......and where are the staff ? I don't carry my own luggage! Don't you know who I AM???"
Cue Pat The Sherpa..........maybe that's why we're working on his wee chickling pecs ?

PS Reb, mooching in the woods ain't going to prepare you for the Himalayas ?
Mmm, Lara joanna jarvis has applied for this to. Looks like it could become a floggers thing.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if Rebs knows this trek is for charity and she won’t receive a cheque at the end? Just FYI Rebs, it’s not gonna be like the Food bank gig where you got a little pot of pennies at the end. This trek is for charity. Not sure you know what that means though... might want to google it.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
She'll have to realise that this won't be a mooch, it'll be bloody hard work???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mrs Meldrum #23 Mrs Meldum has a book and she’s over the moon, the author that can’t spell baloon?

Mrs Meldrum #23 Mrs Meldrum running to get thinner? Nah, just avoiding kids dinner?
This are my two suggestions ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It's for coppafeel as well...a tad distasteful to be piggy backing a breast lump scare with a next #ad and then applying for this charity trek

• Angry
  • Sad
Reb gets nervous going to a Pork Event 20 miles from her house so she takes Pat along with her..how in the name of all that’s holy is she going to manage an expidition to the Himalayas?!

Will Pat batch cook his curry soup for the trek?

Will she have room in her backpack for checkpeas to make a salad?

Will Rami travel out there to meet her for their PR sessions that she so so loves?

Will Nana look after the little chicken nuggets and the guinea pigs?

Will she be able to take her Bobbi Brown lip balm?

Will she be able to block and delete comments on Instagram from the Himalayas?

Has anyone even checked the WiFi service there?
Is there a Costa close by for a #spon coffee?

How will she shower with her new ultimate fave cherry bakewell shower gel up the mountains?

Will she need special “trekker mode” jeggings from the Next collection?

Will Next do the unlimited next day delivery to the Himalayas too?

Will Pat’s new kids hunter wellies and non binary coat keep him warm enough up there?

Just so so many questions! ??

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Reb gets nervous going to a Pork Event 20 miles from her house so she takes Pat along with her..how in the name of all that’s holy is she going to manage an expidition to the Himalayas?!

Will Pat batch cook his curry soup for the trek?

Will she have room in her backpack for checkpeas to make a salad?

Will Rami travel out there to meet her for their PR sessions that she so so loves?

Will Nana look after the little chicken nuggets and the guinea pigs?

Will she be able to take her Bobbi Brown lip balm?

Will she be able to block and delete comments on Instagram from the Himalayas?

Has anyone even checked the WiFi service there?
Is there a Costa close by for a #spon coffee?

How will she shower with her new ultimate fave cherry bakewell shower gel up the mountains?

Will she need special “trekker mode” jeggings from the Next collection?

Will Next do the unlimited next day delivery to the Himalayas too?

Will Pat’s new kids hunter wellies and non binary coat keep him warm enough up there?

Just so so many questions! ??
Bloody hell that gave me a laugh!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Latest video... She's off to... . Home bargains... 'wanted to check out valentines stuff'... Think to myself this will be the same copied tit from Other vloggers. But no! Wait! It's just her random shopping!! ???Teeny bit valentines, rest we're looking at toothpaste, hairspray even some hankies. Oh and Lee's dinner, oops meant the guinea pigs ?... That's 10 mins of my life I won't get back but couldn't resist a laugh, even worth giving her a you tube watch count. Tell me though, never understood the saddos that post '1st comment'.... ? Then nothing... Idiots lol . Knocking out 3 videos a day Rebecca? I could do them on top of working full time, volunteering family /child care myself... Pull your bloody finger out for the sheep! ???????

Not using her swanky office again I notice!
If you watch videos on hooktube, rather than YouTube, then it doesn't count as a view on their channel ?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.