Mrs Meldrum #22 Desperately Seeking New Content To Vlog, Princess Reb Demands She MUST Have A Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God only knows
She half arses everything she does
I have no idea why or how she still gets any of these advertising opportunities- she’s useless and has the charisma of a piece of wet kitchen towel
Wet kitchen towel is at least useful ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh I tell ya ma wee pals were freezing in there! It was absolutely brilliant me and that absolute babe Mrs M in the belting hot tub then me and my best buddy will nip through to the pub for a wee cheeky half a cider each! Absolute bliss!! Gooo Florrie!!
So if any of you belters of a hot tub suppliers would just like to drop of your newest model at Casa Del Nuggets we'll be sure to label it " press pack" and put it to good use living our best life and showing off our new # kindly gifted abs and ma wee 2 pack ?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t think they would’ve got paid for it if there was damages to the property so probably didn’t upload was it unless it was on the Meldrums channel? If that was me I would’ve been too embarrassed to accept any sort of payment if it was a paid partnership. I hope cottages & castles billed them for the damages!
What one was that?

Just catching up. Only got to page 44 and I've read enough.
Sly, lazy smug witch. I really hope she falls on her arse fast.

Reactions: 13
Oh my god

Old Delboy Rebecca “the gym” meldrum has applied to trek the HIMALAYAS...

???????????????????‍♀??‍♀??‍♀??‍♀??‍♀??‍♀

• Haha
  • Wow
I just can’t bloody stand this woman. What the hell was that house tour?? If I was this bad at my “job” I would have been sacked a long time ago.
And what’s with the overuse of words such as “so so so stunning” and “ABSOLUTELY love it”. And if she says yuuuuuurrrrr one more time.......
The pair of them are just really awful. I have so much more to say but there are too many things to fit onto one post.
They just make my skin crawl.

Reactions: 17
Oh my god

View attachment 5678
Im not sure she would get to go on that trip if they knew of her recent distasteful post about her cancer scare/Next advert. Absolute disgrace.

Reactions: 22
Greece wasn't it? Where they honeymooned?
Another Neilson resort - yeah I’m sure he had a big deposit to pay on that...

Neilson Rep: we can get you in for April all expenses paid?

Pat: Yep that’s great book us up!

Reb to the world: Lee just paid the deposit for our holiday!

• Haha
Don’t know why I’m surprised another gifted trip away how they can hold their heads up in Banchory is beyond me!!! How can they be role models to the girls , mooch about and potter with a camera like a twit and everything will be handed to you on a plate!!! No I’m not jealous I have a child with profound special needs and have had to fight every step of the way for services and education and like most people have to work bloody hard and save, they infuriate me!!!!?

Reactions: 20
Oh my god

View attachment 5678
She'd never do something for someone else's benefit. Especially if it meant hard work and effort. They couldn't even raise decent amount of funds for their local neonatal despite their youngest being cared for there. ?
They are selfish, ignorant, lazy individuals.

Oh my, the threads are nearly reaching those of the notorious you tube family .. Their parents must be so very proud of their achievements...My word. ?

Reactions: 12
Oh my god

View attachment 5678
She does realise it's a CHARITY TREK and not some new Floggers retreat doesn't she...............?

Can you just picture what'll be packed to make her "Insta Ready"...............
" What do you mean there's nowhere to plug my charger, hair curlers, Myzone.......and where are the staff ? I don't carry my own luggage! Don't you know who I AM???"
Cue Pat The Sherpa..........maybe that's why we're working on his wee chickling pecs ?

PS Reb, mooching in the woods ain't going to prepare you for the Himalayas ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
New here! I can’t help but think that some of these holidays and gifts would be so much more appreciated by others,I follow a lot of mums on insta with children with special and complex needs who are caters for there kids and I’m sure they would be so so thankful to get the chance to go to a cottage for a week for a well deserved break ( obv childs health and needs permitting) just think there is so many more deserving mums out there who would love this kinda pisses me off tbh

Reactions: 31
She does realise it's a CHARITY TREK and not some new Floggers retreat doesn't she...............?

Can you just picture what'll be packed to make her "Insta Ready"...............
" What do you mean there's nowhere to plug my charger, hair curlers, Myzone.......and where are the staff ? I don't carry my own luggage! Don't you know who I AM???"
Cue Pat The Sherpa..........maybe that's why we're working on his wee chickling pecs ?

PS Reb, mooching in the woods ain't going to prepare you for the Himalayas ?
I wonder how many #ads she will be able to fit into a charity trip with all of her #gifted gear??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her rucksack will be filled with gifted items for sure. Also, her boots, walking gear, blister plasters etc etc etc???????

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New here! I can’t help but think that some of these holidays and gifts would be so much more appreciated by others,I follow a lot of mums on insta with children with special and complex needs who are caters for there kids and I’m sure they would be so so thankful to get the chance to go to a cottage for a week for a well deserved break ( obv childs health and needs permitting) just think there is so many more deserving mums out there who would love this kinda pisses me off tbh
She's not even sincere in her tiny bit of gratitude. Sickening. Meanwhile I'm booking trips for this year with my husband, our friends and families, paid for by ourselves by honest graft... No need to plug a thing! Freedom, peace of mind and a huge sense of satisfaction involved! ?

Reactions: 15
Her rucksack will be filled with gifted items for sure. Also, her boots, walking gear, blister plasters etc etc etc???????
And don’t forget plenty of cans of #gifted 2 days stinky clothes spray ? !

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.