Mrs Meldrum #22 Desperately Seeking New Content To Vlog, Princess Reb Demands She MUST Have A Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God the people that follow her are bleeping dumb

“Oh yes, please do a tour video!”

Erm of course she’s going to to a tour video you dumb idiots - she’s getting paid to be there to ADVERTISE the house!!!! It’s her JOB!!!

??‍♀

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Jump in you absolute belters it’s barry Baltic out there! The more the merrier ?
Would ya look at that bad boy! ( obviously no one has ever said that about any aspect of Lee Meldrums anatomy! ?)
Jeepers it’s absolutely Barry Baltic today.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You’d think, vlogging being her thing, that Mrs M could manage a decent house tour on stories. You barely get a glimpse of the rooms! How is this good advertising for the holiday company?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You’d think, vlogging being her thing, that Mrs M could manage a decent house tour on stories. You barely get a glimpse of the rooms! How is this good advertising for the holiday company?!
God only knows
She half arses everything she does
I have no idea why or how she still gets any of these advertising opportunities- she’s useless and has the charisma of a piece of wet kitchen towel

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also, what holiday was it exactly Lee was up the stairs that day paying the deposit on?

It’s certainly not been the gifted so so fortunate paid partnership cottage in Aviemore or the booked but actually begged and blagged ski holiday with Neilson either... ?
Its prob their summer holiday to Greece

Reactions: 4
Long time lurker, but never commented until now. You should check out blossomingbirds. She has a lovely insta along with her own business. She’s just posted a story as she’s been gifted a holiday by the same holiday company as Reb. You’ll notice a real difference in how she has posted her stories and along with her gifted trip away she is doing a giveaway with the company for one of her followers to get a holiday. Honestly she is like night and day to Reb. She was gifted a hoodie by hari and the gang the other week. She explained that she’d already bought one for herself back in the summer so rather than keeping the free one she was sent, she did a giveaway and gave it to a follower. Reb should check her out and see how others successfully do it without alienating their followers

Reactions: 33
The thing is I expect a beauty blogger to be gifted lots of samples and press releases and tell me about new products. If Mrs m or Lucy Jessica carter we’re beauty bloggers then I have no issue with them telling me about a new moisturiser or lipstick but they sell it to people as part of the lifestyle and oh look what I discovered. Making out that they have brought the item and so recommend it.
Caroline Hirons or fleur de force yes probably are entitled to use press sample. People have known for years that beauty bloggers get sent freebies and I’m sure some start out in the hope to get the freebies. Even low count bloggers like mikhila Mcdaid get releases from pixi and Bobbi brown. However someone blogging about life with children and school run etc who has never been a beauty blogger I don’t expect to be sold face care or make up from. The odd genuine oh wow found this excellent cleanser or lipstick yes but the constant plugging of freebies. Also thoroughly devalues the brand for me.

I know people say it but I genuinely mean it when I say that I will now now buy Bobbi brown or Elemis and I was a huge buyer of Bobbi brown products.
I think you've made a good point in that more people should express their disgust to the suppliers. I won't buy anything she or others like her are flogging dishonestly now. I queried it with joanie clothing, who's stuff I'd like to buy but it pissed me off one week seeing the same pink jumper by 6 different you tubers, all different ages /remits. Joanie never even responded. So f them! Lol

Reactions: 8
See if this was me personally and I was getting so much attention for ‘take take take’ i would try and not accept any gifts or freebies for a while. Her and lee should be taking a step back and thinking, okay this is getting out of hand now. For a couple of months let’s not do any ad’s, take any gifts or paid partnerships and try and gain some of our credibility back. Let’s book a weekend away with the girls out our own pocket, let’s go out for a meal that isn’t gifted. Try and gain atleast some self respect. The fact they continue to accept hundreds of free tit is not only completely embarrassing but shows 1. They are genuinely skint, need the income and have no other option than to take paid jobs. Or 2. They seriously don’t see anything wrong in what they are doing, their reputation going down the drain and the demise in her channel.
But they've been doing it for ages now, months even when I was a sheep we were complaining about ads ads ads, they took no notice. They don't care.

Reactions: 7
That house tour was sooo speedily done it made me feel dizzy?????. It was blurry in parts, and she couldn't remember how many bedrooms it had. I knew it would be an half arsed affair????

Reactions: 14
LIVING THE BEST LIFE....how many times has she said this and written it on her Insta stories. Bit over cooked now.
As she is something to do with the press per one of her recent uploads and she has WRITTEN a book no less, thought her vocabulary would be more expansive than that.
Possibly the issue might be down to her spelling ability....checkpeas anyone????

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jump in you absolute belters it’s barry Baltic out there! The more the merrier ?
Oh I tell ya ma wee pals were freezing in there! It was absolutely brilliant me and that absolute babe Mrs M in the belting hot tub then me and my best buddy will nip through to the pub for a wee cheeky half a cider each! Absolute bliss!! Gooo Florrie!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She went with "friends" yet last night posted a photo of the fire and a book... really???
If I went away with friends and they chose to sit and read a book I'd be a bit put out.
Surely make the most of it, put the kids to bed and enjoy an adult meal, drink, board game or just have a chat etc. Very unsociable!
Jeez, it's bad enough the minutes we have with them in a week, imagine being cooped up with the pair of them? I'd read a book too lol ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also, what holiday was it exactly Lee was up the stairs that day paying the deposit on?

It’s certainly not been the gifted so so fortunate paid partnership cottage in Aviemore or the booked but actually begged and blagged ski holiday with Neilson either... ?
Greece wasn't it? Where they honeymooned?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.