Mrs Meldrum #22 Desperately Seeking New Content To Vlog, Princess Reb Demands She MUST Have A Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, what holiday was it exactly Lee was up the stairs that day paying the deposit on?

It’s certainly not been the gifted so so fortunate paid partnership cottage in Aviemore or the booked but actually begged and blagged ski holiday with Neilson either... ?

Reactions: 8
Oh its a new book now, does that mean she has finished 'This is going to hurt'? Is she making a big deal of the cosy fire because her own one doesn't give off any heat because lee is so grippy with the logs lol! Bet they are filling their boot with any leftover firewood!
The Meldrums might get a nice log basket from the holiday cottage.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also, what holiday was it exactly Lee was up the stairs that day paying the deposit on?

It’s certainly not been the gifted so so fortunate paid partnership cottage in Aviemore or the booked but actually begged and blagged ski holiday with Neilson either... ?
It was probably a £100 security 'deposit' for the cottage break that the will be refunded upon check out providing there is no breakages etc...sneaky sneaky Meldrums

Reactions: 9
She probably spends more time reading the threads about her here than she does any book ?

She might wonder how we can all say these things but the messages practically write themselves about these two arseholes. Especially when they choose to conduct themselves the way they do.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It was probably a £100 security 'deposit' for the cottage break that the will be refunded upon check out providing there is no breakages etc...sneaky sneaky Meldrums
I don’t think they’d see any of that back after a previous #gifted cottage stay that didn’t make a vlog #thewallsarentfordrawingon #whatamessmeldrums ??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Dozy bint saying ‘I’ve got a motion alert’ from the house at home on her latest stories. I thought they had house sitters?? Why would they be getting motion alerts if there are people at the house?? And why tell the general public that? Her mouth and tiny brain just do not have any connection......

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Dozy bint saying ‘I’ve got a motion alert’ from the house at home on her latest stories. I thought they had house sitters?? Why would they be getting motion alerts if there are people at the house?? And why tell the general public that? Her mouth and tiny brain just do not have any connection......
It’s the ghost having a party in the utility room...

????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Press sample is her trying to be clever. If that was gifted then she should have put gifted with further information about where from and why otherwise she is breaking the law. Time this law came down hard on them trying to be so sneaky and not declare what they have been given especially as it states clearly on the dotgov website that these freebies are classed as payment. Tax man will love it.
Ive seen other you tubers say "press sample" too. That liza predeux is just the same, trying to get away with stuff

Reactions: 3
I don’t think they’d see any of that back after a previous #gifted cottage stay that didn’t make a vlog #thewallsarentfordrawingon #whatamessmeldrums ??
Guess that's why it's now Sykes Cottages and not Cottages and Castles ?..........Until next time ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Urgh lord
They are all going to have a “hot tub partyyyyy”
Urgh
Wee half pint Lee with his little boy body out for all the world to see
Urghhhhh
???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Poor Sykes cottages what have they let themselves in for! With how messy they are at home you can imagine they will trash the place before they leave. No respect or pride since they don’t know the meaning of value and paying for something.
What a shame getting soaked to the bone where they are, it’s a sunny 12 degrees back here in Banchory since we know they read here and love a weather update ? we have been in the hot tub today too except ours is in our garden and paid for by us, enjoy your freebie freeloaders ? cringing for them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Lee will be filming the girls in their swimsuits, shouting Go Florrie! Go Fiyah! As they jump in and out the hot tub... It’s just all so predictable ??

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I’m wondering who’s going to be lucky enough to get #gifted a colouring book??
All the other insta-twats

Emily Norris
Kelly Bees Knees
Katie (Mummy Daddy me)

Bla bla bla

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone please help me out! I have followed at some point most of the insta Mums, the only one left is Life with Ivy Coco,but she started the sales pitch for Nivea yesterday with the glazed look in her eyes. She is so not a Nivea girl! Anyhooo......my question is who the duck is Mrs Meldrum? I just looked at her account and couldn’t see anything worth looking at,she has zero taste in interiors and fashion,she has children and a husband.Where is the USP? Seriously I can’t see why she has such a large following and genuinely wanted to know if I am missing something!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Did the company pull the vlog?
I don’t think they would’ve got paid for it if there was damages to the property so probably didn’t upload was it unless it was on the Meldrums channel? If that was me I would’ve been too embarrassed to accept any sort of payment if it was a paid partnership. I hope cottages & castles billed them for the damages!

Reactions: 7
I don’t think they would’ve got paid for it if there was damages to the property so probably didn’t upload was it unless it was on the Meldrums channel? If that was me I would’ve been too embarrassed to accept any sort of payment if it was a paid partnership. I hope cottages & castles billed them for the damages!
What happened? Damages?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.