Mrs Meldrum #22 Desperately Seeking New Content To Vlog, Princess Reb Demands She MUST Have A Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Safety first as always.. Poppy hanging out the open window on the drive round the Animal Reserve...

These two morons don’t have a clue between them.

It would just take a second for something to happen.. why don’t they put the camera down and focus on keeping their children safe?
Very nit picky of me, given that they're in the car, probably with the heating on, but once again reb in a woolly hat and thick knitted jumper. (Constantly poorly) poppy has a long sleeved t-shirt and no hat on. Why can these morons not dress their kids properly?! If they're wrapping themselves up they should do the same for their kids! ?

Reactions: 17
Very nit picky of me, given that they're in the car, probably with the heating on, but once again reb in a woolly hat and thick knitted jumper. (Constantly poorly) poppy has a long sleeved t-shirt and no hat on. Why can these morons not dress their kids properly?! If they're wrapping themselves up they should do the same for their kids! ?
Ask Lee’s mother.
She says that the kids choose their own clothes and it’s ok - other kids in Aberdeen wear shorts to school so duck it, if they want to wear a bikini out in the snow that’s just amazing! Nanny got her one with bleeping sequins on!

Bunch of twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
See if this was me personally and I was getting so much attention for ‘take take take’ i would try and not accept any gifts or freebies for a while. Her and lee should be taking a step back and thinking, okay this is getting out of hand now. For a couple of months let’s not do any ad’s, take any gifts or paid partnerships and try and gain some of our credibility back. Let’s book a weekend away with the girls out our own pocket, let’s go out for a meal that isn’t gifted. Try and gain atleast some self respect. The fact they continue to accept hundreds of free tit is not only completely embarrassing but shows 1. They are genuinely skint, need the income and have no other option than to take paid jobs. Or 2. They seriously don’t see anything wrong in what they are doing, their reputation going down the drain and the demise in her channel.

Reactions: 31
Ask Lee’s mother.
She says that the kids choose their own clothes and it’s ok - other kids in Aberdeen wear shorts to school so duck it, if they want to wear a bikini out in the snow that’s just amazing! Nanny got her one with bleeping sequins on!

Bunch of twats.
I wouldn’t care what my children wanted to wear. Growing up till they were teenagers it was a case of it’s cold so you’ll wear it. There can be some give and take on items of clothing. But when it comes to sparkly dresses etc on a cold winters day I’m sorry but no.

Reactions: 20
I wouldn’t care what my children wanted to wear. Growing up till they were teenagers it was a case of it’s cold so you’ll wear it. There can be some give and take on items of clothing. But when it comes to sparkly dresses etc on a cold winters day I’m sorry but no.
Couldn’t agree more! That’s why you the adult?

Reactions: 10
Ask Lee’s mother.

Bunch of twats.
Poppy knows her own mind though probably like the big girls according to Nana so she would have told her parentals she wasn’t wearing weather appropriate clothing today.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Amazing. Really looking forward to their half arsed #ad vlog on the cottage. I really don’t think advertisers can get their money worth, for example the #pork trip was a shite post on how they only were going more veggie as they’d never eaten pork. Foodie Quine did at least two proper posts with recipes etc, a much better overview of her experience

Perhaps the muddy mummy will #kindlygift a weekend in one of her cottages. Yeah right

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So this trip has it been gifted? The all of it? In her stories I can’t see ad in none of them??‍♀And they have friends with them too?!

Reactions: 7
Am I being blind or a sheep? I can’t see the paid for or AD anywhere???

Reactions: 7
See if this was me personally and I was getting so much attention for ‘take take take’ i would try and not accept any gifts or freebies for a while. Her and lee should be taking a step back and thinking, okay this is getting out of hand now. For a couple of months let’s not do any ad’s, take any gifts or paid partnerships and try and gain some of our credibility back. Let’s book a weekend away with the girls out our own pocket, let’s go out for a meal that isn’t gifted. Try and gain atleast some self respect. The fact they continue to accept hundreds of free tit is not only completely embarrassing but shows 1. They are genuinely skint, need the income and have no other option than to take paid jobs. Or 2. They seriously don’t see anything wrong in what they are doing, their reputation going down the drain and the demise in her channel.
Completely agree!

The worst part in my opinion is how bloody sneaky and sly they are. They’ve been going on this trip and speaking about it for days, no mention of it being in collaboration with Skye Cottages then lo and behold first morning away it’s a paid partnership! It beggars belief but I knew there had to be something in the woodwork.

I am not jealous in the slightest, great they have a free trip away but just be honest and transparent about it from the offset. Enough of this we’ve booked a trip away tit, call it for what it is. Share that you’re delighted the trip is in collaboration with a company etc but no that wouldn’t fit with her we’ve got money coming out our ears image she likes to give off. And you just know pat will be sharing stories round the cottage and won’t acknowledge the paid partnership.

Off topic but how much does Safiyah look like the last thing she wants is her picture being taken in the latest post ?

Reactions: 14
Think I’ve found the house they are staying in just from the quick view Reb gave on Instagram this morning. Took me all of theee minutes to find so nice and safe. If I’m right it costs ‘from £1630 per week’ - very relatable
yes that's the one ? why do they need to go to a cottage that sleeps 15!
? I think I missed the part saying they are going with friends...perhaps they are normal people who don't want to be filmed. Or maybe made up 'friends'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Poor Safiyahs face, she doesn't look happy

Paid partnership is at the top of her first story

Reactions: 3
Very first story of today - just on one, not on the others.. don’t worry she’ll show us more....once she has the vlog with the AD to put up.. we can look forward to that scintillating viewing on Sunday I reckon.
Is the writing so small that I cant read it or has she taken the ad- gifted down

Reactions: 3
I think she’s taking the piss. How the hell can any of these sheep relate to either of them? Who do you know that gets gifted loads of tit and holidays? Is at home with their husband everyday and tag teams with him taking it in turns to go to the gym? Squeezing all her tit, crappy, thoughtless, rushed content in videos into one day of the week so she can potter and mooch the rest of the time?

Why do the sheep care and keep following someone who constantly talks about how much a PT is helping her anxiety when most of those sheep would never be able to afford that? She outright ignored anyone who said they wanted a separate account for the fitness stuff. She couldn’t give a tit. It’s like she’s moving further and further away from being realistic and relatable every single day with less and less care put into her actual work/videos. It honestly baffles me how anyone can find this kind of content interesting ?‍♂

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.