Mrs Meldrum #22 Desperately Seeking New Content To Vlog, Princess Reb Demands She MUST Have A Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don’t take a tit unless someone else is paying for it!
They are bleeping tragic!
Do they even have thier own personalities?! They don’t have a brain between them - everything they do is someone else’s decision- live in this house, go on this holiday, wear these clothes, fill your house with this furniture. They are like cardboard cutouts.
Like you said earlier its like a circus. I lost count on how many times I said it cant get worse ?‍♀

Reactions: 10
Like you said earlier its like a circus. I lost count on how many times I said it cant get worse ?‍♀
It’s just a mess isn’t it.
They are so far down the rabbit hole now I doubt they can even see out.
They have lost themselves.

And yet they STILL can’t see it. They honestly think this fake, manufactured, Truman show existence is “thier best life”.....

They don’t have a life.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Me!! I knew it!! These two wouldn’t get out their bloody beds in a morning if there wasn’t some sort of freebie or paid partnership in it for them.
Where does it mention it was gifted. I missed that part

Reactions: 3
Why can't the sheep see how grabby they are.
That they pay for hardly anything
That they have huge house
Loads free time

Yet still moan

Reactions: 13
bleeping AD....paid partnership with sky cottages!!!!!! They pay for NOTHING!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Where does it mention it was gifted. I missed that part
Very first story of today - just on one, not on the others.. don’t worry she’ll show us more....once she has the vlog with the AD to put up.. we can look forward to that scintillating viewing on Sunday I reckon.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I guess we all just need to sit and watch and see how low they can go. When you think they couldn’t reach any lower, they do it again. It’s all for the benefit of sticking two fingers up at us here too They cannot step aside and act professional. They would rather keep playing that cat and mouse game to think they are showing a certain number of people just how fab they think life has become.

Reactions: 11
Very first story of today - just on one, not on the others.. don’t worry she’ll show us more....once she has the vlog with the AD to put up.. we can look forward to that scintillating viewing on Sunday I reckon.
“We are so so lucky that we have been able to take our friends away to this amazing house! I absolutely love it here! It’s absolutely beautiful! We are so so grateful.”

???????

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The cottage they're staying in and the surrounding area will be fabulous. But, watch her vlog or Insta stories, and she'll be half arsed showing it. She'll also not have done her homework about any of it and will not have any useful facts or history about the place. It'll be rushed and garbled, with Pat acting the prat in the background. In other words it'll be dull ???

Reactions: 16
I guess we all just need to sit and watch and see how low they can go. When you think they couldn’t reach any lower, they do it again. It’s all for the benefit of sticking two fingers up at us here too They cannot professionally step aside and act professional. They would rather keep playing that cat and mouse game to think they are showing a certain number of people just how fab they think life has become.
I know. But that’s what’s so funny!
They live this pathetic existence - none of it is real. They are noting more than mannequins in a shop window. Devoid of anything real or meaningful. They don’t even choose what clothes they dress in! It’s all given to them to wear by a shop. It’s bleeping weird!
They think they are getting one over on a group of strangers online... hilarious.
Funniest thing ever... they both follow me on Instagram. Ha! They are nowhere even close to being as clever as they think they are!???

The cottage they're staying in and the surrounding area will be fabulous. But, watch her vlog or Insta stories, and she'll be half arsed showing it. She'll also not have done her homework about any of it and will not have any useful facts or history about the place. It'll be rushed and garbled, with Pat acting the prat in the background. In other words it'll be dull ???
She probably doesn’t even know how to spell Aviemore.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe one of us should start our own channel. A YouTube channel exposing them or expressing how we feel in videos. I’ve seen plenty of them calling out youtubers. They get lots of hate but again, any negative feedback is censored everywhere else!

Reactions: 11
Wouldn’t surprise me if they are getting gifted entry to the wildlife park either.

See when they say they are going for a break with friends.. assumed this was it, if they are getting theirs for free, and by the looks of it some sort of payment too, are the friends paying for their stay?

Because I know if it was me and I was going away with these plums and I was paying full whack and they got it for nothing I’d be pretty annoyed.

It’s just not real life...

First day of half term the girls have their private ski lesson - which I think will still transpire as some sort of freebie with Snow Aberdeen or whatever it’s called.

Later that afternoon it’s the so so fortunate #booked #begged #freebie ski holiday with Neilsons announcement.

Two days later the vlog is an AD for meerkat meals and bowling.. dinner was free, no doubt they blagged the bowling for free.

Gifted gym membership posts in between.

#press Elemis products too good not to share, won’t say it’s an AD when it’s an AD.

Off to Aviemore - to stay in our so so fortunate #paidpartnership #freebie cottage.

Every post since the girls finished on half term have been AD based. There is nothing organic, unique, creative amongst any of this content yet the sheep ? are still like “you guys are so amazing!” “You are Dad goals Lee”.

Do you know what I find thee saddest part.. they can’t even go and have quality family time away with their girls to just enjoy being with their young family and be present in the moment with their children. Because every SINGLE trip they seem to take is paid for they need to be there with the girls behind a camera or a phone documenting the whole thing. They aren’t providing these wonderful experiences for their children, the companies who pay them are.

Imagine admitting your child at the age of 7 had never been bowling.. they went because they were being paid to go out for the evening. There’s a promotion at Codonas where for £10 per person you get a game of bowling, a round of crazy golf, the 3D ride and a shot of the dodgem cars. I get it might seem a lot but they don’t have £40 to treat their girls? The girls can only be part of something they get for free.

I hope they have a lovely time in their free house, monitoring here and their social media platforms. Imagine every time you done something people commenting on your every action because of the selfish, greedy, ignorant person you portray yourself to be in front of over 80 thousand people.

Trips and experiences are no longer special for the Meldrums. They are expected. They are not appreciated, they take it all for granted and that is as clear as day.

Reactions: 26
We ar currently at our family holiday home not far from aviemore and it’s an amazing area we bloody love it endless things to do and see. I fact we are away skiing today but unlike them we pay for our own lessons etc. Her half arsed vlog will barely show half the great stuff you can do.

Also what’s with real time updates-so you are at the highland wildlife park. Now if I was a total creep (which I am not) I could be there in half an hour lurking after them. Honestly put your kids safety first guys

Reactions: 13
Makes me laugh when people say Lee is “Dad goals”

Oh yeah.

Dad who doesn’t work
Dad who invades the privacy of his young children
Dad who has pimped his kids out to every pervert online by constantly posting photos of them in various states on undress
Dad who shared private images of his daughter sleeping
Dad who spends his days trolling the internet and trying to intimidate women online
Dad who continues to ignore rules and thinks he’s hilarious by trying to stir up drama online
Dad who is hitting the “like” button on other women’s Instagram photos

Oh yeah. He’s total “Dad Goals”

???‍♀

Reactions: 39
I don’t honestly know what they do with their time: my day looks like this
6.30 up to get kids ready and do the school run
9.00 get to work
2.45 leave work to collect kids
3.45 get home, make dinner, clean the house, do homework bath kids, reading etc etc
6.30 I do cooking for a local homeless charity and have to have a hot meal for 20+ people ready to be collected. This is on top of a family meal.

By the time I’ve done washing and tidied up I probably sit down at 8.30/9.
My husband works long hours too, so no tag teaming over here.

WHAT THE duck DO THE 2 IMBECILES FILL THEIR DAY WITH?!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Safety first as always.. Poppy hanging out the open window on the drive round the Animal Reserve...

These two morons don’t have a clue between them.

It would just take a second for something to happen.. why don’t they put the camera down and focus on keeping their children safe?

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I used to go to Avirmore as a child (and now) and it is so lovely with the hills. Why are they not even showing that?! Just selfies and a fire.

Suppose they won’t unless visitscotland or tourist board are paying them ?

Reactions: 7
Think I’ve found the house they are staying in just from the quick view Reb gave on Instagram this morning. Took me all of theee minutes to find so nice and safe. If I’m right it costs ‘from £1630 per week’ - very relatable

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.