Mrs Meldrum #22 Desperately Seeking New Content To Vlog, Princess Reb Demands She MUST Have A Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Were not wimps in the NE. Maybe not an adult but a child could most def be cold. That’s not being a wimp. Brainless comment to make by a sheep
She’s not even a sheep! She’s a “friend” of Edgys.? I think Twatty Patty fancies his chances ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s not even a sheep! She’s a “friend” of Edgys.? I think Twatty Patty fancies his chances ?
I bet he does :m
Not sure many men would tolerate being treated like a door mat Rebecca has zero personality. Once the looks dwindle whats left... no wonder he’s crying out for attention on Instagram
Ask me anything I’m a good bloke really can I have some more likes ??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
They’re going about like most people have never taken their kids bowling and out for a meal before ? feel sorry for them they’d never been bowling and the older girls are 8 and 4 this year? Just shows what a sheltered life they lead. The big city lights ? it’s 18 miles and a 30 minute drive hardly a massive journey. Most people do it twice a day 5 times per week for something called work!! Rebecca giving all the fake smiles in the vlog when there’s a freebie to be had. I bet if they had to stand their hand she’d have been straight home picking apart how tit the food and service was and moaning about it on instagram.
Reality is she’s very cold and stand offish you wouldn’t thinggk YouTube is her jam atall. Lee is personable and dare I say likeable (more so than Rebecca but that’s not hard to beat) but shame he’s the biggest twit of them all. Lapdog lee chauffeuring his girlies into the big smoke for a free meal that he can’t pay for by himself to treat his family, exhausted and home by 8.15pm careful you don’t put a hip out Meldrums you’re really going all out there ?
Bu you've got to laugh at wee, self confessed, Country Bumpkin Reb getting all excited about " The Big Ships in the middle of the City" ?

OK, so the "Big City Lights" are on the COAST, so that'll be the HARBOUR, where Boaty McBoat Face left from to take Pat all his dippy eggs on the Rig........in the middle of the SEA. How did you think they got there? Magic teleportation??

You would think she'd spotted a ship sailing up Union Street past Primark, rather than berthed in their usual place opposite her favourite shopping centre.............but of course you wouldn't notice them with their lights out, would you??:m

I dispair for those children, and the recipients of her "educational" colouring book?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That’s weird- lee regrets not sticking at school. Not a real regret or you’d be persuing something now while he has the opportunity. Can’t be arsed to do the work clearly!

That’s weird- lee regrets not sticking at school. Not a real regret or you’d be persuing something now while he has the opportunity. Can’t be arsed to do the work clearly!
His regret will be when the day finally comes that he has to return to a normal job... imagine having to update and send that CV out to potential employers ? awkward ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Exactly that, he still has the mentality of a school boy. He’s been given a second chance here to make a go of himself not many would get the opportunity he has and he’s blown it again.
Glad that my dad was and still is a hard working man that has worked tirelessly to give us the life we had growing up. Not sure i’d say the same if my entire childhood was online for everyone to view and that he sold my privacy to get there

Reactions: 13
Exactly that, he still has the mentality of a school boy. He’s been given a second chance here to make a go of himself not many would get the opportunity he has and he’s blown it again.
Glad that my dad was and still is a hard working man that has worked tirelessly to give us the life we had growing up. Not sure i’d say the same if my entire childhood was online for everyone to view and that he sold my privacy to get there
Totally agree - this would be time for him to spend a few hours a day studying - couple of evenings a week / he s always on the sofa by 7.30 with his gin and fizzy sweets. I really don t think they are thinking into the future at all - I hope they have private pensions for retirement! Pat will be unemployable Shen he wants to get back into the workplace! X

Reactions: 8
Exsctly use this opportunity of being st home to further your education and advance you skill set so that when the Meldrum bubble bursts you can go out there and earn and living and take care of your family!

Reactions: 5
Dad goals really? I beg to differ. And Mrs m couldn’t do the work she does without his help, talking like she saves lives ? nothing groundbreaking about sending a few emails begging for the latest freebie and taking some pictures to upload on Instagram is there. Couldn’t be anything to do with the fact she’s lazy, disorganised and messy. I think you’ll find what she needs is childcare and a cleaner! The so called work she puts out is dire so I’d hate to see the shite she’d churn out without you chipping in with your fish wife tales on insta
If she can support them while he took time out to retrain in a different field to better themselves then fair play to them, there’s nothing wrong with that, but this is not what he’s about he’s all for doing nothing and still acting like the class clown

• Heart
  • Haha
OMG seriously?! She couldn’t do her job without him being at home. They are taking the actual piss! I’m a full time teacher and manage with my husband working full time too! What a crock load of tit!!! They need an enforced reality check!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
OMG seriously?! She couldn’t do her job without him being at home. They are taking the actual piss! I’m a full time teacher and manage with my husband working full time too! What a crock load of tit!!! They need an enforced reality check!
It’s embarassing really. He’s basically just admitted how lazy she is. She can’t do what she does with him never mind without! Add mooching and pottering to the CV ✔
It’s just another excuse and trying to justify why he’s a stay at home dad because most men would be embarrassed, unless their other halves had a really important job and you could see why she’d be the main provider but imagine that convo down the pub going down like a lead “baloon”. What do you do mate? My wife is a YouTube content creator she has to edit 3 videos per week and can’t cope with her workload and being a parent like everyone else so I stay at home to pander to her needs and live off of the freebies. I post pictures daily of my food with all my favourite songs and have a right good bitching session every day over on my Instagram ?
Never in my life have I seen a man with such little ambition and drive

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So Pat's paying his gym fees out of his pocket money then, because OF COURSE he would have said if it was gifted !?

• Haha
Surprised to see this answer. I would have thought that it was going to be their forever home after spending so much on it.... hmmm, suspicious. Wonder if he’s starting to realize that their current lifestyle might not be sustainable after all.

IMG_4537.jpg

Reactions: 10
Surprised to see this answer. I would have thought that it was going to be their forever home after spending so much on it.... hmmm, suspicious. Wonder if he’s starting to realize that their current lifestyle might not be sustainable after all.

View attachment 5607
Nah I think he thinks they ll be in something bigger and better!! X

• Haha
Weather police ??. Get a grip woman, It’s freezing! You can tell she’s got no kids! The point is that lee has made them take their coats off for a picture so he dosent have to label it as an advertisement ... seeing as it’s his job to do so! They are both trying to cut corners in every way possible to try and make them relatable by not having AD in every square! Unfortunately the sheeple are still blinded by them and cannot see through the shite they talk!

My mate has 3 kids around similar ages as theirs. She works two jobs and her husband works full time and manages. She takes them all to activities etc aswell and they manage albeit mental so unsure why the need to be there for her doing some pictures and a few videos ?

Reactions: 10

View attachment 5607
Just proves that he was never fully on board with buying that house. If his name was on that deeds he’d be making sure everyone knew about it, he hasn’t paid a penny towards it. How emasculating when your father in law has to provide a roof over your head. Anything to suit his princess needs and dodge a rather large tax bill too I bet. I sure as hell wouldn’t live there.

Reactions: 7
Mrs M couldn’t do the job without lee ? I thought he was taking a back seat from it all a few weeks ago?

The content that is being put out there I see on YouTube channels where people have actual real life jobs and YouTube is their hobby! Or does lee mean he has to be there to wait in to sign for kindly gifted freebies while she’s being raminated or mooching woods? ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.