Mrs Meldrum #22 Desperately Seeking New Content To Vlog, Princess Reb Demands She MUST Have A Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's such an argumentative tosser nowadays. ?
Most would just ignore that comment but he has to bite like a little narky, yappy terrier that's been at the vets to have it's balls chopped, pisses everywhere and hardly gets fed!
???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t think the sofa is considered an ad unless they have an agreement to share a certain amount of content or the company have an element of control over the post.

Reactions: 1
So passive aggressive [emoji85]terrible for their online image, which they should care about since it’s their ‘job’

View attachment 5589
He’s such a prat ? intimidating towards people who have opposing opinions to him so the rest of his followers will think to not challenge him or have debates in future. Carving out the good old Meldrum echo chamber mark II. He’s completely ball-less. Nothing but a coward! Why not just tell the truth, oh I know because it makes them look bad. What a life to lead constantly hitting the refresh button ?

Reactions: 18
Hey, I've been a silent reader of this forum for some time now. I live in Banchory - was in the year above Rebecca at school and have watched her vlogs pretty much from the beginning as enjoyed seeing what she got up to in the local area. I used to think she did a great job when Lee worked away for weeks at a time but now feel as if they've had their day and it's time to get back to reality. I think a lot of people in this area are very comfortable and well off but they tend to be older and have worked in the oil to earn their money rather than pretty much just been given it on a plate as the Meldrums have. I just feel with both of them at home they must have so much free time on their hands that they could do so much good with that time such as volunteering but they come across as a bit selfish. They want to run before they can walk - in this day and age, not many young families with 3 children, especially with one parent having seemingly never worked, could afford the lifestyle they are trying to obtain. Its just become so unrealistic that it's a bit of a joke really ?

Reactions: 39
Most would just ignore that comment but he has to bite like a little narky, yappy terrier that's been at the vets to have it's balls chopped, pisses everywhere and hardly gets fed!
Pretty much sums him up! ?? Pat the prat no balls begging for his freebies with his worldie babe of a wife that talks to him like a dog and tramples all over him. No wonder he’s frustrated, being the little witch of a fish wife that he is he will be loving the drama over on his insta

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I noticed it about them from day 1 when I started following them, the way they spoke to people who said relatively inoffensive things. They have to respond with something, i remember so many comments telling people to bore off. Why speak to followers like that when you are running a business? It’s ridiculous. Can you imagine a company responding to customers like that on their Instagram pages?
John Lewis Customer Service: “Oi you lot complaining, bore off!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not under the new CMA guidance
I thought it had been cleared up this week that gifts with no obligation to share are not ads, that’s why they have all stopped writing Ad-Gifted

Oh dancing on ice time... Must be MrsM as time.... Oh yes, not one to disappoint.... AD tattlers... don't all rush... ?

Pretty much sums him up! ?? Pat the prat no balls begging for his freebies with his worldie babe of a wife that talks to him like a dog and tramples all over him. No wonder he’s frustrated, being the little witch of a fish wife that he is he will be loving the drama over on his insta
The laugh is he is only arsey like this with women, little hobbit wouldn't dare speak to a bloke the way he does to women! The truth of it is he's such a short, ball-less gif the women would be able to kick his ass as much as blokes!

Go have a herbal tea and a bath Lee, you're behaving like a fanny again

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This pair just get worse.

As the current champs of the freeloader Olympics it’d seem they’re hinting for a decorator to come and sort out the murder mansion, for free I’d expect. Can you imagine the cheek, a tradesman working in your house for days on end and giving nothing in return but a bit of publicity. While they’re sat in the house doing duck all other than making some poverty videos. It’s shameful.

Lee get your masking tape out you weasel and get stuck in you cock less

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Not under the new CMA guidance
I don’t think the sofa is considered an ad unless they have an agreement to share a certain amount of content or the company have an element of control over the post.
I thought it should of been #gifted
She’s a influencer & I think she needs to state what she is paying for with her hard earned cash
Hard earned that’s a joke ??
There’s a lot of people try to keep up with The Jones & end up in a lot of debt.

So passive aggressive [emoji85]terrible for their online image, which they should care about since it’s their ‘job’

View attachment 5589
If either S or F are ill in the next couple of weeks he’s getting it both barrels! HE showed it minus 3 in the morning and frost INSIDE his car! twit! ? He’s such a fugly smart bucket, nothing to be proud about!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If a woman commented like Pat, it would likely be said it was PMT.
For Mr Meldrum he seems to regularly suffer being the Permanent Meldrum twit. :m

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m not a vindictive person ,but I would love to see both of them fall flat on their f**king smug faces.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I thought it should of been #gifted
She’s a influencer & I think she needs to state what she is paying for with her hard earned cash
Hard earned that’s a joke ??
There’s a lot of people try to keep up with The Jones & end up in a lot of debt.
She did say gifted but under new rules gifted should now say AD aswell as it’s still advertising the product, of course If they don’t show it they don’t need to declare it, but all companies and all influencers know this is a profitable coupling with both standing to gain financially, therefore it is clearly advertising/AD. Unless that’s changed??? ??‍♀

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.