Mrs Meldrum #22 Desperately Seeking New Content To Vlog, Princess Reb Demands She MUST Have A Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely loved watching her back in those days. I was expecting my second and genuinely wanted to be like her when I was a mum if 2. She used to come across like she had a great balance, various groups, playdates with friends and keeping her house nice. Ahhh back in the days when I could really relate to her x
And me, I remember feeding the twins watching those vlogs and thinking that I’d love it if I could be as organised as her with a husband that worked away a lot and our kids were same ages I felt like we could actually be friends ? She is literally the polar opposite in real life is not this happy, chirpy, well put together mum she likes to portray in her insta image. Her life is so far removed from reality she has detached completely, add in that over-animated baboon Lee she has become complacent and wants it all for nothing. How she can say she has it hard or moan about the kids is beyond me I really think when she says they are very lucky she thinks she deserves this status and tattle are trying to rain on her parade. She has alot to learn and through her own fault she will learn the hard way. Her content is so dire that even if you didn’t have an inkling about the non declared freebies and ads it would become boring and viewers will switch off one way or another. We all knew the declaring of the ads would go when the hype died down. Comments still on limited on both their instagrams though, probably because they don’t want to hear the truth. Must be scary living in a bubble that can and will burst at any moment!

Reactions: 14
Wahahahahaha...house sitters my arse!!! At most lees mum but she could be back in Spain!! Anyone who believes these two tightwads have forked out for sitters or actually believes anything they say needs to have a word!
Maybe Lee's brother that lives in town? Remember the Meldrums used them for an ad too? Food delivery or some tit! There was some bitchy comment from MrsM about their flat or kitchen if I remember? Along the likes of our mamma troll with the 'starter home' patronising comment. Nastiness and a ridiculous feeling of superiority runs through that lot! ?

Reactions: 11
So just this weekend there has been gifted ski holiday gifted £900 chair gifted gym visits now gifted elemis skincare labeled press sample...so relatable reb!!!
Let's face it, MrsM is really nothing more than a shopping channel nowadays. She's admitted she's bored on you tube and it shows on the tit she trundles out on there now. I don't watch ads on telly, that's what fast forward is for so I choose who I follow carefully. Thing is with her, she thinks she's above regulation. Nope love, you're not.

Reactions: 17
I’ve reported the Elemis story which is a bloody fully formed advert. Press sample indeed!

Reactions: 22
I’ve never reported anyone or anything on any of these social media platforms either. Admire those that do, im just lazy and can’t be bothered most of the time. However, i will be emailing them today. I’ve had enough of this crap. If the rules have changed AGAIN then fair enough, let us know they’ve changed in a post. However, after her long post regarding the rules not long ago and how she will be adhering to them and now it’s just all gone out the window she is taking the bleeping piss. Make your bloody mind up woman! One post saying you’re going to do something and actually carrying it out day to day are obviously two different things in the land of Rebecca bleeping moany, so so fortunate, contradicting Seldrum! I’ve had enough of her getting away with everything! ?

Reactions: 20
Why has He published on the internet a picture of his little girl poseing like that??

What kind of a father is he?
Excuse my language but duck me! Is he for real? That's seriously appalling sharing that image! S is just being a typical little girl but has he no clue at all about child protection issues and Internet safety?? !! I'm truly shocked as his stupidity! Images are shared within minutes between deadbeat sicko weirdos. ??????

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Can confirm it’s not warm enough to take jackets off up here! Honestly it’s laughable. I love F’s face though - I’ve many a pic of me like that as a child (and adult) ?

Reactions: 10
I wish she would stop POINTING AT THINGS! Then tapping them. Urgh. It irrationally annoys me.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hahahahaha yes, he definitely did that.

He’s a bleeping twit.

Wonder what the girls would think to know their photo of them in the woods with their Daddy is so he can share it with his 25k followers, not to capture a special moment with his children.

Imagine having to be so calculated as you have your children remove their jackets for a photograph. He must have had on his non-binary coat today too.

Sweet/Broken/Feral P will be napping, he’s out with the biggest and middlest and Lady Muck will be having a slow afternoon pottering and mooching with her new Elemis products on her £900 love chair.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Can confirm it’s not warm enough to take jackets off up here! Honestly it’s laughable. I love F’s face though - I’ve many a pic of me like that as a child (and adult) ?
It's a lovely family photo, I just wish they'd kept it private. ?

Reactions: 12
Someone's just asked " Do you do your own decorating?" ?
And The Rocky theme at the gym Pat????????
Go away your self entitled eejet, most real people spend the week end catching up after a hard week in full time work not gurning into a camera!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s a bleeping twit.

Wonder what the girls would think to know their photo of them in the woods with their Daddy is so he can share it with his 25k followers, not to capture a special moment with his children.

Imagine having to be so calculated as you have your children remove their jackets for a photograph. He must have had on his non-binary coat today too.

Sweet/Broken/Feral P will be napping, he’s out with the biggest and middlest and Lady Muck will be having a slow afternoon pottering and mooching with her new Elemis products on her £900 love chair.
"living the best life" of course! I'd rather pick fluff out of my belly button... ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s fecking freezing here. God they’re so awful it’s embarrassing. Just go out and play wirh your kids. I honestly do not get this culture of over sharing every little thing you do, especially when it involves kids, it’s just bizarre!

Reactions: 8
He’s a bleeping twit.

Ah finally! The perfect place to bash one out Rebby!

Reactions: 3
It's interesting that in Emma Hill's blog post she mentions that her preferred method of gifting is to be gifted a store card to spend on the items which best fit her content.
Shady McShady Face Meldrum said that it is a myth that influencers get sent store cards ???
I remember her saying that either on her grid or on YT but I can't find it now. Maybe Mrs Shady has deleted it.
How can she say that when quite a few CM vloggers did a collab with Matalan and were sent store cards?! Not to mention other bloggers and vloggers mentioning being gifted store cards. She’s such an idiot

Reactions: 6
I hate to admit it but yes I am envious of all the gifts she gets...a ton of expensive Elemis products and a lovely sofa chair in a matter of days. And she cant even be bothered to label it as an AD. I get that this is her 'job'but at least have the decency to label it properly!

Reactions: 19
I’m sorry, I mostly follow this thread for entertainment, and comment occasionally, but today’s undeclared AD post has really ticked me off!! She is a pigheaded twit who refuses to stick to the rules, who does she actually think she is? Thanks to the previous poster for the CMA address, I’ve jusy fired off a complaint with screenshots - no idea if the wording is sufficient but I’ve had enough of her lies -

MRSRMELDRUM (Instagram Handle) - UNDECLARED AD/GIFT FROM SOFA.COM

Per the recent CMA guidelines, I believe this gifted sofa should be labelled as an AD? The lamp in the frame was also previously gifted within the last 12 months by Next. The ‘gifted’ message is also out of view on the basic photo, you have to scroll down to see this, meanwhile the manufacturer has been tagged in the photo so has been advertised to Mrs Meldrum’s 84.5k followers. The comments have been limited by Mrs Meldrum so no one is able to question her directly.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Thanks is it this one

£950 full price.

I dident think that area really needed tv the big space was fine.
As they won't be able see tv in right hand corner from there.
At this rate her mansion will be cluttered all this free furniture.

Have no sheep commented on insta that the wee bairns willl catch a cold without coats.

All rebs posts should be ad
Next partnership should be gifted

She's shift adding ad later is deliberate shadyness.

What i dont get is why to elemis keep gifting her they send her tonnes.

Also if they happy to accept the free stuff
They under no obligation to show it

Why are they against labelling as an ad.

Some devoted sheep already said they don't care and how they deserve it.

And in her totally non obligatory Elemis story, she's also kind enough to pop in the date and the discounted price that the sheep will be able to purchase it for on QVC!
Despite her admitting never having used half the products she's " sure" they'll want to get their hands on them..............?

Methinks our Reb has got her back up plan firmly in place and is hoping The Mothership QVC will be calling her home! ? ??

" No, No Mr CMA it wasn't an AD, just a kind and sooper little infomercial for my dedicated sheep, that I'm always so, so grateful for I thought I'd just give a little back ?"

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.