Mrs Meldrum #22 Desperately Seeking New Content To Vlog, Princess Reb Demands She MUST Have A Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They won’t be taking S out of school this week. It’s half term. Schools aren’t back til this Thursday coming.
Calm down, peeps.
Unfortunately it’s not uncommon for the Meldrums to take their children on holiday in school term, they always have their holiday in term time which means they will miss school or S will! So it’s easy to assume they at school. I think everyone is calm about it?

Reactions: 3
It's interesting that in Emma Hill's blog post she mentions that her preferred method of gifting is to be gifted a store card to spend on the items which best fit her content.
Shady McShady Face Meldrum said that it is a myth that influencers get sent store cards ???
I remember her saying that either on her grid or on YT but I can't find it now. Maybe Mrs Shady has deleted it.
I just discovered this thread after my sister told me to come on and have a look. It’s delighted me and her as we have been saying for a while now how irritating she has become along with shallow and materialistic but we thought we were maybe being bitchy we are so glad we weren’t and others feel the same.

I’m going to call bulls*** on Rebecca’s claim they don’t get sent store cards as gifts. I seem to remember watching a video where she did a what’s in my bag or some rubbish and she pulled out a Hermes wallet and the inside of it was packed full of cards which she claimed are loyalty cards. I clearly remember thinking no way are they loyalty cards they are store cards so she’s a liar if she tries to say otherwise.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I’ve just read Emma’s blog post and thought how refreshing it was. Would love to send the Selldrums a copy but I don’t for one minute think they’d read it - too many big words and no ‘baloons’ to colour in. Emma has got the guidelines exactly right and is completely transparent about her work, even detailing mistakes she has made in the past.
Rebs often likes Emma's posts so we know she knows how to run a professional Instagram page but she just doesn't want to play by the rules. I just hope the CMA will start forcing people like Reb to comply. I would like to see Instagram suspending her account for 24 hours every time she breaks the rules.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think this sums it up brilliantly. Rather than ask followers for content ideas (and then not do it), the whole holiday planning could have given her a month of easy but good quality content. You’ve quickly come up with a list and i’m assuming you don’t have 100k YouTube mates?!

They have just become lazy and greedy and it shows.
Exactly ??

Reactions: 3
It's interesting that in Emma Hill's blog post she mentions that her preferred method of gifting is to be gifted a store card to spend on the items which best fit her content.
Shady McShady Face Meldrum said that it is a myth that influencers get sent store cards ???
I remember her saying that either on her grid or on YT but I can't find it now. Maybe Mrs Shady has deleted it.
It was on a YT video, maybe a Primark Haul one but someone asked if she gets a gift card to spend and she said they didn’t exist...yeah right! ???

Reactions: 6
Some support for Reb
???

Seriously, this drown out all the haters, don’t let them steal your sparkle shite has got to stop. Its painting legitimate criticicism as jealousy and spite when it’s far from it, just shoving her further into a cycle of self pity and victim hood . OWN YOUR MISTAKES REB.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Girlies have "never played on a games console before" ............errr clearly forgetting about the " family shots" taken when you suddenly gave Pat the new X Box/ PlayStation CONSOLE as an " early Christmas present" when coincidentally you are " working with " GAME UK" which at the time seemed a very strange "organic fit" for your family! Probably " forgot" as by Christmas it was on the local selling site! ?

Taking S out of school during term time helped perpetuate the myth that they were paying for all the holidays and as a family this was cheaper and the only way they could afford it off peak. Possibly it was a savvy move by Neilson, to fill up spaces available, and the dates they were offered.?

Oh me, the gate's blown off........quick someone gift them a replacement! Welcome to the world of " grounds" ownership and maintenance!! ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
???

Seriously, this drown out all the haters, don’t let them steal your sparkle shite has got to stop. Its painting legitimate criticicism as jealousy and spite when it’s far from it, just shoving her further into a cycle of self pity and victim hood . OWN YOUR MISTAKES REB.
They all just want to help each other cover the shadiness

Reactions: 11
Mrs M. I know you read here. That jumper from next should have AD next to it. Change it please or will be reported. Up to you ?‍♀ Thank me later....it will all catch up with you some day!!
No that she gives a toss?that looks like a f**k the lot of you smirk, we’re untouchable?#pridecomesbeforeafallMrsM.

Reactions: 9
Some support for Reb
Hunters and heels is Bobby Brown pr.
This serioulsy loaded between her and husband.
Started you tube maybe year ago totally un realistic insta and you tube. Pretty though but no way real.

She gifted reb Bobby Brown

Lucy and the bump is such a creep shes always sucking up to reb and bigger infleuncers.

Reactions: 12

And Bobby Brown makeup

So you think there's closed channel mum forum where they all chat whinge and offer people fake sympathy.
I do

Reactions: 5
All she does is go out walks, who would want to when it’s bloody freezing! Or who wants to be associated with the at all
Poor sausage - their tv is too modern for their wii ??? would someone please gift them the most up to date wii please!!!!!! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet there holiday won't be a patch on katies ski vlog

She's such a fab travel vlogger

• Heart
Reactions: 15
First time poster! I've followed as a silent viewer on here since the house move. Totally agree with most of the stuff brought up her. I think reb misses all the AD on her posts when the are first published so most sheep see her post and think it's not an ad. She'll go back later when caught out to put AD in. It won't do much damage since most of her viewer saw the unmarked post.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Would appear so. Not the best when S already struggles at school, even if they will be learning a new 'life skill'
I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, they've not actually said when they're going skiing have they? Maybe they're going at Easter hols?

Reactions: 1
Rebs often likes Emma's posts so we know she knows how to run a professional Instagram page but she just doesn't want to play by the rules. I just hope the CMA will start forcing people like Reb to comply. I would like to see Instagram suspending her account for 24 hours every time she breaks the rules.
And a fine

Reactions: 6
Younger you tubers have said they get sent gift cards.

Also brummy mummy has been sent gift cards

Rebs at matalan
Rebs at river island
Rebs at tui for channel mum was all gift cards where she could choose.
Kate murnane got gifted 100 quid home sense cards she admitted it.

Only thing I'm unsure about is if cheaper shops like home bargains Primark pound land bother.
Primark have definitely gifted Ash Reid gift cards and she’s also given away them in giveaways

Reactions: 5
Living their best life ?..........mooching around and walking in the same bit of forest day in day out & eating 500 bad boy eggs is not my idea of of a good time but neither is selling my children's souls to pay my bills. But what do us mere mortals know ?‍♀

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.