Mrs Meldrum #22 Desperately Seeking New Content To Vlog, Princess Reb Demands She MUST Have A Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it must be worse for her as I gather Reb has always been liked/been popular/never said no to. The majority of us know through our upbringing /work life that not every decision you make is the right one and not everyone will like you all of the time. I think that all the comments saying how wonderful and amazing she and her family are have been really damaging. It’s made the fall even worse for her. Even looking back at old vlogs she has never copied well with criticism, constructive or not.
I met a friend for coffee today - I know she likes me and has nt read anything bad about me. How awful it must be to not even trust that your friends thoughts towards you are genuine. It’s funny how her group of friends don t really feature very much in the vlogs anymore x
No one seems to feature in vlogs much now. Even family.

Reactions: 3
Especially when he’s just doing the school run and in the house working - which I think he does do a lot of. X
I think Anna stays incase she’s to feed the baby. Jonathan does do a lot mind you. But I still prefer Anna to Mrs M for some reason. I do like Anna’s humour from time to time

Reactions: 2
All she does is go out walks, who would want to when it’s bloody freezing! Or who wants to be associated with the at all

Reactions: 6
Agree, whether it’s because it’s not vlogged or are they just busy getting in with their regular lives? X
I think it’s all to do with privacy now, which was a wise move if so. Who’d want to be dragged into any drama

Reactions: 5
You don’t believe I occasionally work offshore and my wife used to watch her videos which I’d get daily updates on? (Until she got bored). Settle down with the tin foil hattery :ROFLMAO:

I’ll stick around anyway as this post is hilarious, I’ve had 3 people tell me to look it up this week alone! I only registered earlier so I could see people’s attachments, I’ve been reading it for 3 nights as a guest ?
Settle down pull up a chair then.... ?

Reactions: 9
I think Anna stays incase she’s to feed the baby. Jonathan does do a lot mind you. But I still prefer Anna to Mrs M for some reason. I do like Anna’s humour from time to time
I can’t say feeding my baby has ever stopped me going out? I agree Johnathon does the bulk of the childcare and seems a doting dad. X

Reactions: 6
Something that irrationally annoyed me was the changing of names. She gets called Rebecca or Bec but suddenly wants to be called Reb.
And then Cath was getting called Thrin. It just seemed a bit juvenile, like something you might do in primary school.
A small thing but it really did annoy me ??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I recently watched the Saccone joly s- Anna has only left the house a handful of times since she had her baby months ago! A lot of this is due to the strict Gina ford method of parenting but it did get me to thinking whether vlogging distances you completely from the outside world? Neither her or Johnathon seem to have ‘friends’ as such, he never goes out with his mates - they are in every night. I find it fascinating and I am so glad it’s not my reality xx
Let’s not forget that we only see what they want us to see, and the camera isn’t attached to them on life stream 24/7, so we don’t really know where they been and when really. For all we know they can do all those thinks without us knowing about it. Don’t think they streaked parents anyway, especially with Alessia, she’s a spoiled brat! ?

Reactions: 2
I can’t say feeding my baby has ever stopped me going out? I agree Johnathon does the bulk of the childcare and seems a doting dad. X
Me either but if I’d a hubbie at home 24/7 I’d maybe become lazy and get him to do it ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Let’s not forget that we only see what they want us to see, and the camera isn’t attached to them on life stream 24/7, so we don’t really know where they been and when really. For all we know they can do all those thinks without us knowing about it. Don’t think they streaked parents anyway, especially with Alessia, she’s a spoiled brat! ?
She s on insta all day and it’s always from the house x

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Cath and the other chums are hardly mentioned anymore let alone featured and it wasn't that long ago she filled her antenatal groups meet up she didn't this time again. Lee doesn't go do sport with his chum it's been with the FIL lately.

Reactions: 4
My sister lived close to them when they were in their previous house and she said the neighbours used to talk quite positively about her channel and thought they were a nice young family. It seems the tide turned about 6 months ago and now almost none of them have got a good word to say about her. We know that she's a money grabber and is all about the engagement...but honestly, if I knew my neighbours and folk in my town were talking about me and laughing I would want to run and hide, not vlog! Do not understand the woman at all. I would be motified to be in her shoes right now.

Enjoy your free holiday, love. I wouldn't swap places with you for the world.
This would be my experience too. I don’t know anyone who doesn’t just watch them now for the next ridiculous lie or whatever. They give locals something to talk about I suppose. I get the feeling the meldrums always think they’re the ones getting the last laugh though, with all their free holidays etc. which, if you do indeed have thick skin, is fair enough, but those girls when they get a bit older... I hope they’re tough too.

FWIW, i’d love to try a skiing holiday with my kids but not with such young kids. Although from that comment someone posted further up it looks like the kids would be on the slopes with the kids club, so Pat and Edgy won’t have to worry about the moaning about being cold/uncomfortable, the toilet trips, dressing and undressing of ALL the layers! Of course we’ll not get a genuine account or review of their experience if it is negative, because it’s an advert and they’re not going to upset the neilson golden goose .

Reactions: 14
Well, if what I have read on her mum's and her instas, they used Neilsons loads when Rebecca was growing up, so in all honesty you can see why Neilson would use them to advertise. They are a young family that like sporty type holidays which is their usp. Holiday companies give free holidays for reviews and always have done and at least her parents have spent a lot of money with them in the past. I don't have a problem with it and not really sure why people find it confusing. I'm just not into all this reporting bollox. Never have liked a grass. I think this thread has done a lot of good and they obviously read here and put the ideas we have into action.
Yes her parents may have spend a lot of money on those holidays in the past. Great for Lee and Rebecca to be getting to work with Neilson if that is what they want to do.
The Meldrums haven't taken anything on board that they have read on here though.
They are firmly in the mindset that people on this forum are jealous.
If they are happy to be going on an expenses paid holiday again and to be under contact to advertise the vacation as a job then she should be professional enough to clearly state that that is what she is doing. She should not be saying they have booked it. They have not booked it. Neilson have booked them to do the gig. It is cheaper for Neilson to do that and they will come against far less red tape by featuring the children of an online influencer than they ever would hiring actors to film a commercial.
I am beyond bored of the Meldrum saga now in all honesty. They just get more and more disappointing.
They are happy to cash in on a loophole in the advertising industry which sees them punt there own kids, completely unregulated In ads.
If I had grown up and discovered that my parents funded my upbringing by filming my birth, my childhood, my highs and my lows for the world to see I sure would be hurt and angry. No amount of holidays would soften the blow for me if I were that child.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yes her parents may have spend a lot of money on those holidays in the past. Great for Lee and Rebecca to be getting to work with Neilson if that is what they want to do.
The Meldrums haven't taken anything on board that they have read on here though.
They are firmly in the mindset that people on this forum are jealous.
If they are happy to be going on an expenses paid holiday again and to be under contact to advertise the vacation as a job then she should be professional enough to clearly state that that is what she is doing. She should not be saying they have booked it. They have not booked it. Neilson have booked them to do the gig. It is cheaper for Neilson to do that and they will come against far less red tape by featuring the children of an online influencer than they ever would hiring actors to film a commercial.
I am beyond bored of the Meldrum saga now in all honesty. They just get more and more disappointing.
They are happy to cash in on a loophole in the advertising industry which sees them punt there own kids, completely unregulated In ads.
If I had grown up and discovered that my parents funded my upbringing by filming my birth, my childhood, my highs and my lows for the world to see I sure would be hurt and angry. No amount of holidays would soften the blow for me if I were that child.
Some of these children grow up and get their own channels but I just can’t see Safiyah doing that. Reb has said in the past she has expressed many days where she does not want to be filmed so they don’t film her those days ? she just seems like she’s doing it all because she has too. She is a little introvert and it’s quite sad that she’s been thrust into this way of life. Like you said I think they will be horrified when they’re older/teenagers and see their whole lives are online for their peers to see in secondary school. My teenager would literally die

• Sad
Reactions: 14
i’d also struggle sleeping at night knowing that everything day i’m using my children to make money, even if my bed, pillows and duvet were all gifted??‍♀

Reactions: 19
I totally get what you are saying.

And to go back to a point I did make that if there are people out there willing to line their pockets and give them freebies, what incentive is there for Lee to get up off his arse and provide for his family?

Whilst for some of these influencers it may very well be a job, and one which very few do well, she’s not in that minority. She continues to turn out piss poor content, crams her “workload” into the smallest timeframe possible and that’s okay? If I was at work and had a project I was working on that I told my boss I’m just going to do what I want and not what the company wants and that I’ll also be cutting my hours into just one day but I’ll still get it all done, I wouldn’t have a job for very much longer.

I completely appreciate everything you have said and it’s valid, absolutely, however I just think saying this is her job is a bit of a piss take. It started out as a hobby while she was at home with a baby and her husband was offshore. She’s never worked a day in the real world in her entire puff. She’s managed to manipulate and play the game very well in my opinion. She’s taken every opportunity that’s come her way at whatever cost.

I completely agree, she’s shady AF! (That’s not an affiliate link btw ?) she’s not warm and relatable and I can’t understand what their USP is to any brand working with them.

I also didn’t say I worked for my money, I said I can look around my home knowing I paid for everything and worked hard for it.. I’ll sleep well in the bed I paid for and she can cosy up in her tempur mattress, switch off the next lamps that are sat on her oak furniture land draws and cuddle in to Lee’s new six pack he got at the gym today.

Peace & Love @Oohthedrama ❤
I like this conversation a lot and actually think it could be a good topic for the new chat section.
Please don’t think I’m defending these arse wipes. But
what incentive is there for Lee to get up off his arse and provide for his family?
I don’t think he needs one, or needs to get a job if he’s now taking on the majority of the child care.
He did work and I hate defending either of them but that can’t have been easy for either of them back then.

She’s managed to manipulate and play the game very well in my opinion. She’s taken every opportunity that’s come her way at whatever cost.

I watch 17/18/19 year old on YouTube, the likes of Saffron Barker, Anastasia Kingsnorth, tons more who regularly get flown around the world for sponsored trips, get “book deals” and primark ranges and makeup pallets, PR and spon work, and they all do feck all work, upload once or twice a week (lazy content at best) yet are now basically millionaires or on the road to being millionaires.
There are no rules when it comes to what’s expected, only the rules made by the company they’re working with, some companies can be happy with a 2 min upload and some want more.
We all know she does bare minimum and can’t have much pride in what she posts, that would be the thing that would bother me most. Knowing my content was pure rubbish I wasn’t proud of.
But you get that in all walks of life in all work settings. Basic witches who do minimum work, file their nails beside the copy machine and clock out bang on 5pm ? smuggle as much stationery and toilet roll out in their bag to get the most out of the work room perks ?

Meldrum is a loo roll smuggler at best. ?

I don’t really mind any of these influencers selling their souls to the embarrassing QVC lifestyle once they own it.
Once they admit what they’re doing and drop the shady AF fake content to try and hide the second hand car dealership personality.
If the sheep want to baa and buy, let them. More fool them.

The things I really have a problem with right now are the GAWD FORSAKEN DAMN LIES ???
And the opportunities they receive that others would kill for. Book deals, especially fiction novels.
This really, really boils my piss.

Sorry this is a bit rant. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I like this conversation a lot and actually think it could be a good topic for the new chat section.
Please don’t think I’m defending these arse wipes. But
what incentive is there for Lee to get up off his arse and provide for his family?
I don’t think he needs one, or needs to get a job if he’s now taking on the majority of the child care.
He did work and I hate defending either of them but that can’t have been easy for either of them back then.

She’s managed to manipulate and play the game very well in my opinion. She’s taken every opportunity that’s come her way at whatever cost.

I watch 17/18/19 year old on YouTube, the likes of Saffron Barker, Anastasia Kingsnorth, tons more who regularly get flown around the world for sponsored trips, get “book deals” and primark ranges and makeup pallets, PR and spon work, and they all do feck all work, upload once or twice a week (lazy content at best) yet are now basically millionaires or on the road to being millionaires.
There are no rules when it comes to what’s expected, only the rules made by the company they’re working with, some companies can be happy with a 2 min upload and some want more.
We all know she does bare minimum and can’t have much pride in what she posts, that would be the thing that would bother me most. Knowing my content was pure rubbish I wasn’t proud of.
But you get that in all walks of life in all work settings. Basic witches who do minimum work, file their nails beside the copy machine and clock out bang on 5pm ? smuggle as much stationery and toilet roll out in their bag to get the most out of the work room perks ?

Meldrum is a loo roll smuggler at best. ?

I don’t really mind any of these influencers selling their souls to the embarrassing QVC lifestyle once they own it.
Once they admit what they’re doing and drop the shady AF fake content to try and hide the second hand car dealership personality.
If the sheep want to baa and buy, let them. More fool them.

The things I really have a problem with right now are the GAWD FORSAKEN DAMN LIES ???
And the opportunities they receive that others would kill for. Book deals, especially fiction novels.
This really, really boils my piss.

Sorry this is a bit rant. Xxx
I see family fizz were in London regarding an upcoming book too. I think they are all on the same schedule. At some point you pretend to have written a book. We all know they haven’t but are just cashing in. ????.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.