Mrs Meldrum #22 Desperately Seeking New Content To Vlog, Princess Reb Demands She MUST Have A Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what I would love to know?

Do the children believe their parents pay for these holidays or are they told they are gifted from the holiday company?

The majority of activities/special excursions and experiences these children have are as a result of their parents selling their privacy to the highest bidder.

How many holidays realistically do you think Neilson see being booked as a result of the Meldrums going to these Boot Camps? last one they were all ill.. hardly a massive seller for the company in my opinion.

Then this afternoon you have that jumped up midget weightlifter out on another walk in the woods buzzing about the fact they have booked a ski holiday ? you honestly couldn’t paint a red face on these people.

They would love to think they have class but they are glorified chavs and freeloaders. When you look at those on benefits who quite brazenly state it wouldn’t be worth their while to work so they stay on benefits, The Meldrums are the vlogger equivalent. If someone is stupid enough to keep lining their pockets, gifting them holidays, free gym membership ms where is the incentive to do an honest days work?!

I can sit in my house tonight and know that everything we have we worked for, paid for and it’s ours.

You only have to look at the engagement numbers with each post she has AD for... 1040 likes for the book she has WRITTEN?! She has over 84,000 people following her and that’s all she got for her latest post. They will have to keep declaring more and more and the sheep will begin to dwindle.

The two of them might think they are bleeping Archie right now but just wait... the downfall is coming and they will soon realise they aren’t even the flies on Archie’s dogs bollocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Do you know what I thought was really sad?
After the holiday they went on last year where, for once, they didn’t stick the girls into a club but actually spent their days together, went to a water park, hired a car etc, I remember Reb saying how the girls had both said it was their most favourite holiday ever.
It struck me at the time how dim she must be not to realise the reason for that was because those little girls had their parents with them for the whole holiday, rather than a bunch of strangers in a Kids Club.
I feel so, so sorry for Poppy going to be stuck in daycare in a freezing place with goodness knows what bugs lurking. She will only see her parents and siblings when they are knackered after a day of outdoor fun.
I know the subject has been done to death but I just think it’s so sad!

• Sad
Reactions: 29
You sound slightly confused/conflicted with why you’re here. I would not call the people wanting honesty and transparency a “grass”. You’ve never mentioned this before in your previous posts?
I have always said I don't like people reporting other people. It is in my previous posts. I'm not here to report anyone. I'm on this particular thread because I didn't like them just pulling The Meldrums overnight with no explanation and then literally weeks later, giving some piss poor excuse about security and then they go and buy murder mansions. I have then realised that they don't seem to like sticking to rules and as a businesswoman I know that guidelines and rules are a necessity. I will always point out what they are doing wrong and will offer advise and Ill have a moan and a rant, but I would never report them. That just isn't my style.

Reactions: 3
After the holiday they went on last year where, for once, they didn’t stick the girls into a club but actually spent their days together, went to a water park, hired a car etc, I remember Reb saying how the girls had both said it was their most favourite holiday ever.
It struck me at the time how dim she must be not to realise the reason for that was because those little girls had their parents with them for the whole holiday, rather than a bunch of strangers in a Kids Club.
I feel so, so sorry for Poppy going to be stuck in daycare in a freezing place with goodness knows what bugs lurking. She will only see her parents and siblings when they are knackered after a day of outdoor fun.
Couldn’t agree more! We love going off and spending the day as a family on holiday! We had the grandparents with us this year too and we still went off for the day just me, the husband and kids. We treasure those memories so much!

Reactions: 13
Let’s hope that Poppy gets left with the decorator, she’ll probably have a ball! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My sister lived close to them when they were in their previous house and she said the neighbours used to talk quite positively about her channel and thought they were a nice young family. It seems the tide turned about 6 months ago and now almost none of them have got a good word to say about her. We know that she's a money grabber and is all about the engagement...but honestly, if I knew my neighbours and folk in my town were talking about me and laughing I would want to run and hide, not vlog! Do not understand the woman at all. I would be motified to be in her shoes right now.

Enjoy your free holiday, love. I wouldn't swap places with you for the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Haha I wish I had some to spill. Almost every guy I work with in Aberdeen is aware of them and if their wives used to watch the videos they don’t anymore, fed up of the same boring recycled content. Met a few guys on other North Sea platforms who worked with him and was convinced he was gay! This was convos round about the time of the chopper incident when most people would say ‘that gay guy married to the annoying pain in the arse blogger bird was on it’
Mmmm, really? I smell a rat... Or chicken leg with you. Sorry. ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lee definitely a closet gay, those that have worked alongside him all say the same. He’s definitely not a mans man just like she’s not a girls girl. Both childish, love themselves and suit each other to the ground. I’d be mortified if neighbours and colleagues were speaking about me like that. Still any press is probably good to them and they see it as if they’ve made it nothing but fame hungry, greedy parasites. Let them enjoy their free holidays while it lasts, all these people that Rebecca spoke about in her quote the other day that are pissed off when it’s good- the flip side is they’ll also laugh at you when it’s bad. Won’t be long now ?

Reactions: 17
Even my Granny in her 70's knows about The Meldrums. "The fecking eejits who would try and sell snow to the Eskimos"
She also said they wouldn't mind Rami teaching the keep fit for over 55's class in her local community centre too ?

All Youtuber Dad's seem to have their sexuality questioned at some point. Lee appears a wimp to me and controlled by his Princess Verruca Reb. He's desperate to be seen as a manly man but while he's freeloading and acting like a teen boy allowing her to pull the strings, he'll always be Pat the twit :m

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My sister lived close to them when they were in their previous house and she said the neighbours used to talk quite positively about her channel and thought they were a nice young family. It seems the tide turned about 6 months ago and now almost none of them have got a good word to say about her. We know that she's a money grabber and is all about the engagement...but honestly, if I knew my neighbours and folk in my town were talking about me and laughing I would want to run and hide, not vlog! Do not understand the woman at all. I would be motified to be in her shoes right now.

Err, no they didn’t! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you know what I would love to know?

Do the children believe their parents pay for these holidays or are they told they are gifted from the holiday company?

The majority of activities/special excursions and experiences these children have are as a result of their parents selling their privacy to the highest bidder.

How many holidays realistically do you think Neilson see being booked as a result of the Meldrums going to these Boot Camps? last one they were all ill.. hardly a massive seller for the company in my opinion.

Then this afternoon you have that jumped up midget weightlifter out on another walk in the woods buzzing about the fact they have booked a ski holiday ? you honestly couldn’t paint a red face on these people.

They would love to think they have class but they are glorified chavs and freeloaders. When you look at those on benefits who quite brazenly state it wouldn’t be worth their while to work so they stay on benefits, The Meldrums are the vlogger equivalent. If someone is stupid enough to keep lining their pockets, gifting them holidays, free gym membership ms where is the incentive to do an honest days work?!

I can sit in my house tonight and know that everything we have we worked for, paid for and it’s ours.

You only have to look at the engagement numbers with each post she has AD for... 1040 likes for the book she has WRITTEN?! She has over 84,000 people following her and that’s all she got for her latest post. They will have to keep declaring more and more and the sheep will begin to dwindle.

The two of them might think they are bleeping Archie right now but just wait... the downfall is coming and they will soon realise they aren’t even the flies on Archie’s dogs bollocks.
???....could not have put it better myself.

Reactions: 6
I just had a Chinese and asked my husband if he wanted to post a picture on Instagram and ask randoms if they prefer Chinese or Indian food. He asked me what the duck I was on about and told me to get a life ???

• Haha
Reactions: 40
You smell a rat with me but like a post further on saying almost the same thing...? I think you’re underestimating how many people are talking about the inchmarlo murder house having been bought and now knowing by who, especially amongst young mothers :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
I just had a Chinese and asked my husband if he wanted to post a picture on Instagram and ask randoms if they prefer Chinese or Indian food. He asked me what the duck I was on about and told me to get a life ???
Could you do a poll on here please? I’ve always wondered if Hobbits prefer Indian or Chinese ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I know a few are sort of local

Some very local.

A few here said they stated watching her as she was local and its nice seeing local scenery and where they.

I think rumours about lee been floating around a while.
I don't think he's gay jjst can come across very femine probably always surrounded by women.
His brothers seem nice and enough.
Feels like he's had a different upbringing to rebs

Whatcom am curious about is I know why we no longer support her.

Do locals feel same or are there specific issues.

Is she rude and standoffish in real life?
She says she hates it when fans come up to her in shops.

I heard at events she pushes past smaller people get to big stars.

Is it the compromising locals privacy often people in back ground that must breech data protection policy. There's a but on new data protection rules on channel mum for vloggers.

Is it more people see them as lazy money grabbers who act snobby.
I gather their area is really affluent so locals not jealous as they have their own bug nice houses and holidays paid for themselves.
I guess many wives still worry if their spouses are on the rigs and are effectively part time single mum's so when they see how much help she has and how much she moans it must grate.

Is it their lack helping others out in local street.
Fly tipping in woods.
Being generally noisy when out and about.

Do any locals have anything to say about them that surprise us.
.If I went to that gym I would leave they would drive me bonkers.

I guess fair few s school mates must be fairly affluent .

I expect her saying the head doesnt mind all the term time holidays is a like makes me wish Scotland had fines.

I expect schools parents feel disconnect as they seldom see her and as she said when s started she can't be bothered with them.

It's the lack if transparency over new ad post that does my head in.

That's sad the tui holiday was their face and they don't know why.

They not great travel vloggers never wanted to anywhere they been.
Their most loyal sheep dont seem to have the money to afford her holidays or sone other expensive items she gets gifted so baffled why they pick her

Do they check on success of ads.

As engagment seems poor 1000/84k like..how many convert into booking after gifting them a 4k holiday?

Reactions: 5

Ok I’m gonna get hate for this but.
Brands, companies and organisations use influencers instead of traditional advertising because it does work, and it’s a hell of a lot cheaper.
It Is a job, like it or not it is a job. And it’s a really successful way to reach a target audience lately.

I don’t think it’s fair to say you worked for your money and she didn’t, or compare it to benefits, because regardless of how easy it might be to run a family QVC channel it is work.
It actually is.

My main issue is how bleeping shady she is with it all and how she does do the bare minimum with her content.
I also just don’t really like her as a person and can’t warm to the family but that doesn’t make them free loaders.
If that’s the case everyone in that industry is.

Some of the bigger influencers can make 250’000 for one Instagram post. It’s a disgusting amount and nobody deserves that but in this day and age it’s happening.
And if it is, I want it to be fully transparent at least.
It’s not with the Meldrums. And her arrogance made her think she could get away with it when she can’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I read ages ago on a Mumsnet thread that there were rumours Lee was gay. I honestly don't care either way and would feel really bad for him (and Reb and the girls) if he were and was hiding it.

Completely agree with the comments about Lee, I would think that’s one of the reasons he left the rigs.

If (by their own behaviour) they have become something of a laughing stock in the local area, I'm guessing this is a reason we don't see them go to "normal" everyday local events (e.g. kids fun days etc) and why mrs m avoids the school run? If so, isn't that avoidance technique extremely short sighted? S is seven, surely she'll have heard school friends/their parents talk about Rebecca and Lee, and now be aware of the "esteem" in which her family is held?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.