Mrs Meldrum #22 Desperately Seeking New Content To Vlog, Princess Reb Demands She MUST Have A Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, if what I have read on her mum's and her instas, they used Neilsons loads when Rebecca was growing up, so in all honesty you can see why Neilson would use them to advertise. They are a young family that like sporty type holidays which is their usp. Holiday companies give free holidays for reviews and always have done and at least her parents have spent a lot of money with them in the past. I don't have a problem with it and not really sure why people find it confusing. I'm just not into all this reporting bollox. Never have liked a grass. I think this thread has done a lot of good and they obviously read here and put the ideas we have into action.
If something isn’t labelled correctly be it on insta or tv etc then the public have every right to say something. Why have the asa and cma if that’s the case people can’t complain (grass in your eyes?) So the whole world should just sit back and see things that are wrong and say nothing for fear someone calls them a grass, I don’t think so.

Reactions: 20
Your parents paid for the holidays I’m assuming? I highly doubt Neilson write off these freebies entirely, nope, they just jack up the prices of everyone else’s holiday to cover it. And then every other holiday company raises their prices in line with that too
Yes, although I’m only young and haven’t been able to get away since uni ? I’m just still on a children’s welfare rampage (lack of privacy, detailing their every movement as it happens!!)

Reactions: 4
Jesus christ someone is desperate about keeping an engagement up ?‍♀ If my husband went on instagram to talk about the weather and a baked potato I would call a doctor for him ?‍♀

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes, although I’m only young and haven’t been able to get away since uni ? I’m just still on a children’s welfare rampage (lack of privacy, detailing their every movement as it happens!!)
The chief medical officer raised concerns about that yesterday, about showing children online. It was on radio and on news. Did Mrs M have permission to show that other boy in photo st ski Aberdeen today also knowing 80,000 people could see his photo?

Reactions: 16
Well, if what I have read on her mum's and her instas, they used Neilsons loads when Rebecca was growing up, so in all honesty you can see why Neilson would use them to advertise. They are a young family that like sporty type holidays which is their usp. Holiday companies give free holidays for reviews and always have done and at least her parents have spent a lot of money with them in the past. I don't have a problem with it and not really sure why people find it confusing. I'm just not into all this reporting bollox. Never have liked a grass. I think this thread has done a lot of good and they obviously read here and put the ideas we have into action.
You sound slightly confused/conflicted with why you’re here. I would not call the people wanting honesty and transparency a “grass”. You’ve never mentioned this before in your previous posts?

Reactions: 16
Am honestly disgusted by this. There are more people than ever using food banks and people dying and committing suicide because they are having their disability benefits cuts and people losing out on hundreds of pounds being transferred to universal credit. There are so many people having to choose between feeding themselves and paying their bills. Then there is this greedy pair who are given FREE holidays all while treating others like tit in the process.

My daughter is raising money for our local food bank with a fund page set up try and gather as much money together to help these people because she has a heart and genuinely cares about all these children going hungry in our local town.

These freeloaders are very smugly advertising a free holiday but are “so so grateful”. It actually sickens me. It’s the height of greed and it just rubs it in all these individuals faces who are truly suffering with their lives right now. I cannot stand them ?

Before people say I’m jealous my husband works hard and we can afford our own holidays. I just give a tit about those who can’t even afford to feed their kids. It would be an entirely different matter if they paid for this themselves.
??

Reactions: 3
The girls are obsessed with @clairesuk, hinting for freebies? why feel the need to tag them. My daughter is also obsessed with Claire’s but I’m not tagging them and hinting for freebies. What’s the chances that in the next couple of weeks something lands on her doorstep off them.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Your last sentence ‘I think this thread has done a lot of good and they obviously read here and put the ideas we have into action’ is a bit strange. This is a gossip site, we’re not here to help her out per say
You seem to think that we’ve pulled together a committee to assist Reb into making more money and getting even more freebies? Then I’d like my paycheck, please. I don’t give a rat’s ass if she puts any of OUR ideas into action, she needs to come up with her own damn ideas, after all that is HER job not ours, which she’s failing at miserably. We’re just pointing that out and reporting her when she doesn’t follow the rules and misleads her followers. Not here to help her out, sorry!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
God I’m glad to have found this thread, I live localish to them and everyone thinks they are a joke!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I’m not bothered with ‘influencers’ getting gifted holidays if all disclosed appropriately etc, after all the companies have the ‘marketing’ butcher to use.

I do have an issue with the Meldrum (or others) begging for their holiday and being sly about it. I don’t even think the Meldrum are any good at the marketing piece, I certainly have no greater desire to book a neilson prison camp having seen them in Meldrum vlogs. I don’t know how much the companies do to follow up engagements / success of their investment. I certainly think there are better vlogger efforts for holidays, kat farmer, pink house lady etc etc

The pink house woman is away at the moment. I find her entertaining/ annoying in equal measure but i’d rather go on her ski holiday (and pay for it) than a neilson jobby

Reactions: 12
A family holiday should be for the entire holiday. I can’t imagine going on holiday and sticking one of my kids in a crèche. Seriously? Go to Portugal, Spain, Italy, etc and expose ALL of your babies to the beauty of another culture, walk around with all of them and involve them all into the fun experience of being in a different country, place. This kind of Neilson holiday doesn’t sound attractive to me at all but then again, I have a completely different vision on travel. Cannot relate to Reb and Lee at all, have fun on your #gifted #spon #resort holiday I suppose...
Lol but every holiday they stick the girls in some kind of daycare/kids club etc!

Reactions: 9
Hmmm, they like sporty type holidays? They like anything that’s free?The children are too young to know what they like so it will be interesting to see how they cope with a skiing holiday, Mrs M. likes sitting around doing not a lot both on and off holiday, but I’ll give you Lee as the sporty type.

I don’t care if they are going skiing but it needs to be clear if they are being paid/free holiday etc as it’s really not! I’m assuming it’s free and they may even get some cash but that’s it for me, all I want is they just be very professional and transparent. As I’ve always said, if they can make a living doing what they do and doing it correctly crack on, good luck, but I hate with a passion the selling of their children’s childhood and privacy.

Spill the tea, pretty please !
Haha I wish I had some to spill. Almost every guy I work with in Aberdeen is aware of them and if their wives used to watch the videos they don’t anymore, fed up of the same boring recycled content. Met a few guys on other North Sea platforms who worked with him and was convinced he was gay! This was convos round about the time of the chopper incident when most people would say ‘that gay guy married to the annoying pain in the arse blogger bird was on it’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
So the free ski holiday did happen. What a massive surprise. It’s not like everyone here predicted it 2 months ago. Loving the girls having lessons in their free Dino ski suits ??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I live in a town nearby to them. Not close enough to know any gossip about them. At work last week - there were about 10 of us around the table and someone started speaking about the Meldrums - it transpired everyone watched/followed them but nobody had a good word to say about them now. A few of them mentioned this site too!! Xx

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Someone has commented that skiing is a life skill!! Since when?! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Never have liked a grass.
Grass lol ? we’re not in the playground and this is not trivial. I’ve never liked those who are against those speaking out and up for the greater good. Clarity in advertising IS important.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.