Mrs Meldrum #21 No Ramming, Just A Good Porking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ezra84 he claims he's a Rangers fanatic probably never been to a game but does watch them on tv .
Daziemazie you don't have to be a season ticket holder to go to matchs .
Inspirespirit hopefully your hubby and son will see since one day ha ha ????
The stupid twit will be sitting at Aberdeens end and cheer when Rangers score .
But I’ve never seen him wear a Rangers top either #sofa supporter

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know it’s been discussed. However I’ve just watched the channel 5 stalking documentary from last night.
My office is the other side of the car park the young lady was murdered in, so I remember the day well. Anyway, watching this really showed how easy we all make it for the wrong kind of people to have information about us.
I’m almost 35 and have now gone through all my social media, making private and deleting.
Meldrums- 20 seconds on google and I can see your address, Ariel shots of your home. Not done that because I’m a weirdo but because I was curious just how easy it would be. Do you genuinely worry about this? I’m not trolling- I genuinely didn’t until today about myself and I barely post anything near as you do. Genuinely concerning.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
So this morning I woke up to a tag on Instagram from a complete stranger who had taken the time to go through the insta page, see how many posts I had liked and tagged me in her comment.
I replied and she continued so I reported and blocked her. There’s actually more but there were deleted before I got pics.
For someone trying to stop bullying she was VILE!!!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Mrs Meldrum #22 We’ve taken the leap, we got a pet and maybe is a sheep ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
if this person knows so much about people on tattle surely she’s spending too much time being invested into Mrs M’s life?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does Mrs M get a medal ? tonight for making it to thread #22 and being nearly on par with the inghams. Surely she gets the silver medal. Gold will be when she over takes them ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Title suggestion. Might be too long, although I’ve already cut a couple of lines out ?

#22 Desperately seeking new content to vlog, Princess Reb demands she MUST have a dog!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She has clearly got too much time on her hands .. maybe she was the one who made the meldrum fan page ? she seems to be their number 1 fan
I swear I was thinking she’s maybe behind the fan page!!!
Crazy and so invested!!!
Thank goodness I’m not a vulnerable new mum sitting wondering what I’ve done wrong to be called a vile, horrible human who is a let down to my parents with a fast track pass to hell......oh who bully’s and has an un healthy obsession....all for liking a couple of posts on an Instagram page she claims to not like?! ??‍♀
Wonder how Mrs M would react to her fans treating other women like this, after all she’s all about positivity and building each other up x

Reactions: 14
Mrs M what do you assume about me.. that you’ll get the tittlers to thread 23!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is he for real begging for tickets on Instagram I mean even if you were desperate you'd mention what would be in it for the other person i.e I'll pay full price and then some - it's all take take take with them two they literally give nothing back, their viewers get to win gifted giveaways, who turns up a food Bank empty handed ? etc

Reactions: 7
Lol, well, despite the football being on, he's had time to read tattle about the guessing of the pet...(hi Lee ??)... It's not a chicken. That said, they'd only need a hen... There's already a cock in the house!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
looool that was quite funny tonight with him cooking chicken fried rice and Rebecca making chicken noises in the background. At least it shows they have a sense of humour. chick chick chick chick chicken lay a little egg for me, ya wee belter for ma soldiers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.