Mrs Meldrum #21 No Ramming, Just A Good Porking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also why isn’t she using the AD on the start of her photos like she’s supposed to????!l ???

Reactions: 10
Part of me hopes they shell out for all carpets downstairs....and the dog/cat has few "accidents". Let's see how good old Dr Beckman is then!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So irresponsible getting a pet given her history and the fact she can't handle how wild her 3rd born is ?

• Angry
So irresponsible getting a pet given her history and the fact she can't handle how wild her 3rd born is ?
Yeah and who’s going to look after it when they duck off on thier eleventymilionth holiday?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Part of me hopes they shell out for all carpets downstairs....and the dog/cat has few "accidents". Let's see how good old Dr Beckman is then!

Reactions: 4
I hope and pray she isn't getting a puppy. I've bred dogs and would never sell to someone with 2 under 5's. It just isn't fair on a dog to be pulled and dragged around by young children. She will soon get fed up of it when the girls are treading in dog shite and skidding on pee on those wooden floors. She really doesn't have the temperment for a puppy. It's a fad because she has realised she isn't having another baby.

What's the most easily returnable pet after a couple of weeks when the novelty wears off??
And if it's a puppy what's happening to it during the upcoming holidays ?
It's all to fit the image...........although perhaps it's a pony or sheep to keep the extensive grass down, or chickens keep Pat in dippy eggs, the fan girls did suggest that ??

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
What's the most easily returnable pet after a couple of weeks when the novelty wears off??
It's all to fit the image...........although perhaps it's a pony or sheep to keep the extensive grass down, or chickens keep Pat in dippy eggs, the fan girls did suggest that ??
Oh actually it may be chickens.im sure pat the twit said something about chickens??

Reactions: 7
I actually laugh when I see poppy. I love that’s she’s got that glint in her eye and that determined personality. It’s cute to see them form their own identities. Rebecca should be embracing that she’s her own little wee lovely character. She will look back when they are older, and have great memories of when they were little. I’d love to see how she copes with the teenage years.....such fun!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can donate her the sheep that’s running around my front garden just now that has escaped from the rest in neighbouring field if she wants ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok I feel the winner name should been tagged.

It was us who brought it up.
Now cancer bit is gone and winner announced.

She's made 2 errors I guess I'm last few weeks but don't think sheep have joined the dots.

She said on insta shes not showing her real self.

She's said on latest video that their blogs edit out anything negative.

Therefore her vlogs are not organic authentic realistic veiw if her or her family.
It's as organic as the hills

Although Spencer and heidi had more class than the meldrums.

Today another post of engagement

I'm sorry working with collaboration with is not clear that next gifted their clothes and it should be labelled ad.

I reckon they getting a dog to liven up their channel.

Or maybe she's just getting full time "staff", that'll be housed in the shed, and thinks pet supplies will be good enough for their comfort ?

• Haha
Oh actually it may be chickens.im sure pat the twit said something about chickens??
Could you imagine Reb cleaning up chicken tit...........no doubt there will be the gifted deluxe Eggloo.......... Although we can but hope she accidently finishes up with a cockerel ?

• Haha
Should nt the new post say AD? IF the clothes are part of a paid partnership? ?

I'm sure she's said in the past few weeks they AREN'T getting a dog, but I very much doubt they are waiting for a phone call about a hamster.....
Lee mention on a story a while back they are getting chickens

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If it IS a pup, and dear lord I hope not, ( any breeder should be seriously questioning that decision), it'll be cute, it'll be fluffy, it'll be small and a designer cross breed......

She does realise that once it's there pets cost real money. Can't think of any vets in the area that will kindly gift their services!!
Also when your bored Reb, you can't just chuck it on the floor, in the corner of your bedroom, amongst the " not sure if they're clean clothes" or pop it in an over flowing "draw"

PS Your also looking, hopefully, at a ten year plus commitment...........know what one of those are ? ?

They better not be getting a dog! Dogs deserve loving homes where they are part of the family. She couldn’t cope with a cat!

Reactions: 13
I really hope she isn’t getting a dog or a cat for that matter, she struggles with her kids, never mind an animal that can roam about the house and can mess on floors and jump on counter tops.
Given how she isn’t that patient in reality, I can’t imagine it lasting that long. Shame but at least it’s not another child ?‍♀

Reactions: 6
OMG!!!! I just checked that post re the breast cancer & NEXT ad/competition!! I’ve been back and forth with NEXT for ages over it & they have finally asked her to change it!! I’m so happy they finally listened!
My friend is going through stage 4 breast cancer he little boy is friends with my little boy and it is breaking my heart, this post really got to me and upset me an enormous amount, I don’t care about free holiday free clothes etc but this was something so close to my heart & I’m delighted it has been changed!!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.