Mrs Meldrum #21 No Ramming, Just A Good Porking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's actually changed the cancer photo
Competition closed
Winner has been notified
Who's the winner dident see them announce it.
Now no mention of cancer.

The original was on lolas page so people saw.

Maybe next told her off

She's so shifty retrospective amending and deleting.
Face it that post had high engagement at the time because cancer scare/give away

So how did she select and notify a winner... it didn’t say in the comments below who the winner was so where EXACTLY did she announce the competition winner?!

Oh wait I’ve got it - she stood in front of the mirror and went “congratulations Rebecca, you’ve just won £75 of Next Goodies!”

Why don’t Next want to see the post/engagement where she had a winner of a competition she was in collaboration with them...

I smell a rat ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
When they do a day in the life ??? Should you not just place your camera down and video exactly what does happened , not what you want everyone only to see . She doesn't want all the bad ,crazy ,mental days with wee poppy just all the good things but that's what memories are all about to look back on and remember how much your kids have changed , achieved as they've grown up .
I could honestly kill my parents for they way I looked when I was younger . Bowl hair cut , my clothes but as my mum still says to this day " you were the browest best dressed wain in the town " and still has the photos to prove it , my mum's favorite story she still tells when I stole my sister's good pants an I had an accident on them and she had to bin them and for years my sister thought the washing machine are them??? got grounded for going to the canal by myself for tadpoles . My mum could write a book . These are all the wonderful memories parents should have because she's a very proud lady of what her family have became today and I hope I turn out to be an amazing mum like she was and still is to me

Reactions: 10
Yes and my mum was a stay at home mum , because my dad worked hard to give us everything they possibly could , we had our after school club , swimming ,dancing , family holidays the list goes on , the only thing we were gifted was second hand clothes ??? from older friends & family when they became to small ???

Reactions: 5
Ah for feck sake he's moaning about the difference in price from buying Chinese to Indian carry out food Beware Scottish Football Association he's on the scrounge for tickets to the Aberdeen V Rangers match for tonight . He'll be that desperate he'll take the Aberdeen tickets and he's got that tacky Rangers tattoo on his leg .
Mind and don't wear your shorts you Plonker

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Filming him with that new camera he just looks like such a gif. Mortified for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Now there’s something I’d like to see- Pat taking dogs abuse in the Aberdeen section [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] film that ya bad boy belter!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well Rebs I'm with you although I don't work I'm SAHM but a normal one not like you or the hubby after watching your video I'm going to be in a bad mood tomorrow and just not go out that's what normal people do, so my older kids can just get themselves off to school my 2 year old she will just have to walk the 6 miles to preschool and drop herself off cos her Dad will be at work by then. I would normally go and do some shopping while she's at preschool but I'm not going out so hubby will have to go and do that when he gets home at around 8pm cos we will need milk for breakfast the next day. I'm sure my little one can just toddler herself back home after preschool not like she has to rush as im not going out, then when the older 2 get home from school we will just all sit in the house no dance for my daughter unless she wants to get their herself it is only approx 13 miles from us but I won't care because being one of the normal workers (yes I class being a SAHM as work ) I don't have to go out when I'm in a bad mood. ?

Rebs really has a lot to learn.

I know you do read here Reb and as I was having a joke above this next bits for you, just to let you know people with normal jobs take a lot more care in their work and are far more professional than you for example when I worked a few years back I worked in educational nurseries with children with additional needs, I had a miscarriage on a wednesday however I was back in work the following Thursday still bleeding and not 100 % but I had a little girl who had Down Syndrome on Thurs and Fridays and if I wasn't there she was unable to go into the nursery so I went in cos I didn't want her to miss out and I also knew it was the only time her mum got a break which she needed that's what real jobs are like. You are the one with a job that let's you stay in the house no matter how your feeling.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Just watched the video.

. Filming against the dark background was an error. She looked like a floating head. Why wasn’t she filming in the fancy boss lady office...?!
.As predicted she only read out the ones she wanted to/the boring ones. ?
.her comments about feeling like she can’t take a day off - what a load of tit. Seriously Rebecca, engage your brain before you speak. Those of out who have real jobs have to go out to work day in,day out. We have to put a full days work in, actually doing our job. Taking the flack when things go wrong, being responsible, working to deadlines, juggling it all. A working day doesn’t involve going for coffee with your mum, going to the gym for 2 hours, twatting about on Instagram,taking photos of yourself. She’s so deluded!!!!! ?
.the comments about having to scrimp and save prior to buying the old house - BOLLOCKS! How can YOU save when YOU have never had a bleeping job!!!!!!!!!! You have no idea love. No idea.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Clm1977 . You have certainly nailed it right on the head . I honestly hope she does read this , because when I did my thoughts were , this is what any normal mums do every day which we probably don't realise . I wish I knew her address and you had a spare minute you could of written this to her x excellent comment x

Reactions: 5
I just watched the husband/friend video from a while ago. (I'm making cushions and need something mundane in the background) one question was if money was no object and you could fly somewhere tomorrow where would it be....Shock horror it was a neilson's holiday (must have been pre free neilson trips) or Florida?Seriously out of all the places in the world you could go that's where she chose. What an uneducated moron she is. Also if any friend of mine spoke to me the way she spoke to her friend I would have decked her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sure she's said in the past few weeks they AREN'T getting a dog, but I very much doubt they are waiting for a phone call about a hamster.....

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Clm1977 . You have certainly nailed it right on the head . I honestly hope she does read this , because when I did my thoughts were , this is what any normal mums do every day which we probably don't realise . I wish I knew her address and you had a spare minute you could of written this to her x excellent comment
Just address it to The Murder House, Banchory. I'm sure the postman will know exactly which house it is. lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
?? Rebecca can’t cope with 3 kids (she said as much in last video) and now they are getting a pet. What pet doesn’t take up a lot of work?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
She can barely cope with 3 kids , that dog will be in Mrs Murray’s by summer

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I really hope they aren’t getting a dog but I suspect they are.....
She hates animals. She’s said that many a time. She couldn’t handle a cat pissing in the bathroom. She will never cope with a puppy.
It’s actually cruel on the dog if they get one. ☹

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.