Mrs Meldrum #21 No Ramming, Just A Good Porking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she was pretty harsh about Poppy in that vlog. Maybe being honest but earlier she says she doesn't want to remember the hard stuff, I think it would be hard hearing that. Contradiction is her jam not you tube!

On a similar vein, another vlogger local to MrsM, the mummy monologues has posted an excellent vlog about being a working mum. Bloody honest, but such a refreshing creator. I love her! Makes you think wtf goes on in the meldrum camp in comparison!
Mummy monologue is fab! And she’s works hard too

Reactions: 6
They moan they are hard up yet but the new DJI camera (GoPro hero 7 much better)and activity belts. Are they Gifted? As that’s £500 more or less for all items in 2 days. Though I love the DJI drone the gimble isn’t up to par of go pro
Funny how they’ve hardly declared anything as being gifted since these new ad rules. Are we meant to believe that two people who never buy anything have now started buying all the stuff they are showing off on their insta pages.

Reactions: 9
Funny how they’ve hardly declared anything as being gifted since these new ad rules. Are we meant to believe that two people who never buy anything have now started buying all the stuff they are showing off on their insta pages.
Yes I know!! Don’t believe for one min they have purchased any of it

Reactions: 7
My husband works offshore and I've just asked him what a roustabout was (someone mentioned that this is what Lee was) and he burst out laughing - asking me why the hell I'm asking that. Basically a 'gopher', he says that rousties get the worst jobs to do, sweeping floors, cleaning etc you name it, they have to do it. At the beck and call of the drillers.

He says folk are desperate to get into roust posts and boys on his rig are there for £13.50 an hour :eek:

Apparently they're the lowest tier above a porter and total dogsbodies and treated like tit.

So being at home with Reb prob feels much better than work!
It sounds about the same to be fair, but he's on less money now! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On another subject. The SJ’s. Anna says she’s no longer going to be vlogging on her channel as she’s tired. Is she doing what the meldrums did and stop one channel to try increase the views to the main channel. Jonathan is after all trying to increase YT subs to get to 2 million

Reactions: 5
Mummy monologue is fab! And she’s works hard too
She does! Honestly that vlog made me sit up and take notice of how bloody hard she DOES work. She has a lovely family, a great mix of videos on her channel and seems a lovely, down to earth person. ?

Reactions: 14
Well some bloody sheep has annoyed me tonight the stupid sheep called me a troll!!!!!!!

Called a bloody troll for replying to someone on MODs menstrual grid someone had said to Reb that wet wipes weren't good for the environment so I just pointed out to her that Reb wasn't using the cup for anything environmental it was just what's best for Reb.

Ok I may have added that she would put the cup in a draw or on her bedroom floor if someone offered her a year supply of tampons and paid her to advertise them............ I was only telling the truth!

Note that I put draw?.............. Bet that bloody gave me away to the sheep

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She might have her degree but her intelligence level is actually indicated by saying “draw”.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wtf is that twit doing ??? This new bad boy gadget won't of come cheap . They've spent just short a grand in 2days . Where on earth are they getting this money from . Laundering of some sort . These youtubers cant possibly be making this amount of money for sitting on your ars's all day holding up a camera ?? it's just not right . There is some genuine people who vlog but they also hold down a job and don't have a % of what they've got and it can't possibly all be down to Mr. C. """"" Someone Please Explain """""""

So they have bought a new expensive camera for ‘if you’re like, doing action things’ ... oh like going on a free Nielsen ski holiday for example? ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s a bit ironic that the previous owners of that house presumably had a similar financial set, as in the wealthy father contributing towards their livelihood
Careful Mr Cannon!!! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's a bit weird if they've spent so much in that last couple of days on things they'll be bored of after a few uses yet "the money pot" is empty for more important things like making changes to make their house warm ? #gifted #pleasegift #begs

Reactions: 12
I haven’t watched the vlog yet, I was going to have a look as I’ve seen a few assumption vids uploaded lately. I see I’m not missing anything. She asked this question a few months ago ?

I don’t understand how they managed to get shared ownership on their “nice starter home” if he had property before in his name, I’m pretty sure you can’t get help to buy?
My OH bought our flat through shared equity/shared ownership just before we got together. It’s housing association so maybe the rules are different?
I believe you can’t get it if you currently have a mortgage. I think they sold his flat, moved in with her parents and then applied for the shared ownership house which is within the rules ??‍♀

Reactions: 1
What’s the craic? What did she say about fabric softener? I can’t be arsed watching her boring video. ??‍♀?

Reactions: 3
She might have her degree but her intelligence level is actually indicated by saying “draw”.
I'm still not believing she has a degree of any kind. Her grammar and punctuation are very poor all round.

Reactions: 5
Someone assumed she washes her towels with fabric softener and she confirmed it ??‍♀

duck.my.life.

She’s got to be taking the piss? Surely?! Come on.

“Guess what guys? I use washing powder AND fabric softener in every wash! And,guess what else? I wipe my arse after I take a tit!”

What the duck?!!!!!!! This is absolute horse tit!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just watched Stalked Murder in Slow Motion on channel 5.
Last 5-10 minutes is very telling, referencing the dangers of social media which must also be applicable to so called influencers and exposing their children.
Reb & Lee, you need to seriously consider the potential danger you are putting your children in by using them to your own gain on YT , Instagram etc and the types of pictures/videos you are posting.

I do think Poppy doesn’t get enough stimulation and variety. Either at home, napping, or being carried on another walk in the woods. She needs some activities and routines in the week.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.