Mrs Meldrum #21 No Ramming, Just A Good Porking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a honest person she claim?well i beg to differ on that one!! You couldn’t be honest about your first house and say it was share ownership with the council, you can’t be honest when it comes to declare what’s been gifted to you and you hate that you have to do it, you’re a good mum and it comes naturally to you and yet you ask sheep ? for advice when Poppy couldn’t breath without coughing, that S was a surprise but you would’ve like her to have been a boy as your first born, your under a lot of stress and it’s having an impact on your mental health and you having anxiety, it just a shame that you not that clear when you should be and if it’s to much it’s on you really because you been called out and all people want is for you to put right your wrongs! You not honest and quite frankly not a good person at all, you call people trolls and bullies but you no better!

Reactions: 14
She’s ridiculous, saying “busted! I wasn’t gonna share we were having a Chinese!”. So who took the pic of Lee then?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I work from home but I still have to face staff and people in line with work. I can’t just hide away when can’t be bothered
Ah see I work for myself, when I worked from home I could run and put a wash on and do more or less as I pleased.
Much like Mrs M ?

Reactions: 4
On the tracker thing it says 3.05...guess most mums are doing school pick up then!! So relatable! ??‍♀

Reactions: 11
I gave up after the assumption she uses fabric softener when she washes her towels. Seriously just pack it in and get a bleeping job.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
New video is dull , lasted 3 minutes before I turned it off . Here’s a assumption for your reb .. I assume you and no balls are work shy freeloaders and I also assume even you with your degree can’t belive this is a real job and you work hard .

Thank god for daddy cannon otherwise those poor kids will have no idea of a strong work ethic .

Reactions: 17
I know she regrets that safiyah wasn't a boy
I know she regrets having poppy
I know she hates her job and wish Lee would get of his arse
I know she's trying to be relatable but I can see through the act

Reactions: 17
Wish she would stop saying “they are home owners”. Either her Daddy or the bank own the home one or the other but they certainly don’t. And when she said Lee hadn’t been promoted when they bought their first house I had to laugh as Lee was a roustabout so he wasn’t promoted from much to much. I’m sure Daddy Cannon bought the first 25% share for them so bet they didn’t scrimp that much. God help her if she ever becomes a single mum she really will lose her tit!!

Reactions: 9
Every evening I feel achey and my ears hurt, like I'm starting to come down with something. Acheing all over. Then in the morning I'm fine

Reactions: 2
I just can’t imagine having takeout at 5 pm on a Tuesday for no other reason than fancying one. Assuming the kids have eaten elsewhere or perhaps they’ve just forgotten about them?

They really do have an amazing ability to fritter the £ away, surely that would be about £30??

I must be tight, we have a takeaway once every 6 weeks when H comes home from offshore (and it’s normally two for Tuesday pizza). I’m often disappointed with Indian or Chinese, would much rather eat in a decent restaurant and spend more but less frequently

Reactions: 13
Wtf if we are having a bad day and don’t want to leave the house we don’t? Sorry but if I didn’t leave the house every time I didn’t feel up to it I would barely be at work. My work is a real job with real consequences if I don’t go in.
If I’m not there my job does t get done and nobody can step in for me also I am self employed and the main earner so if I don’t put my head done and work my arse off I don’t get paid simple as.
When I had post natal depression and anxiety and was still recovering but my maternity pay had stopped and if I did t start earning our mortgage wasn’t getting paid did I just hide in doors. No of course I bloody didn’t I sacrificed my well being for my family. Thankfully I have come out the other side but it was the hardest thing I have ever been through. I am expecting baby number 2 and to say I am tit scared it will all happen again is an understatement.
Anyway she clearly only answers the questions she liked it was hardly an truthful representation of th me questions asked!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wtf if we are having a bad day and don’t want to leave the house we don’t? Sorry but if I didn’t leave the house every time I didn’t feel up to it I would barely be at work. My work is a real job with real consequences if I don’t go in.
If I’m not there my job does t get done and nobody can step in for me also I am self employed and the main earner so if I don’t put my head done and work my arse off I don’t get paid simple as.
When I had post natal depression and anxiety and was still recovering but my maternity pay had stopped and if I did t start earning our mortgage wasn’t getting paid did I just hide in doors. No of course I bloody didn’t I sacrificed my well being for my family. Thankfully I have come out the other side but it was the hardest thing I have ever been through. I am expecting baby number 2 and to say I am tit scared it will all happen again is an understatement.
Anyway she clearly only answers the questions she liked it was hardly an truthful representation of th me questions asked!
imagine if we phoned work and said i dont want to leave the house today ok? we'd be fired mate. if she had a day off social media there would be no consequences - people would watch someone else. she is a few minutes out if peoples day, something to watch on the loo. the world would move on within seconds if she gave it up

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has her tit together because she has a career, a house, is married and has kids.
Like most people then! That's not exceptional. She's no better than anyone.
Maybe I'm being OTT critical?

Reactions: 10
Poor wee cocco pop , chicken nugget . you've put your mummy of having the 4th baby she was so desperate for and eventually had persuaded Your daddy to have as you were a wee dream as a baby but now that you've became the wild , mental , crazy child you made daddy go for the snip✂✂✂✂ . your probably demented you get taken the same boring walk day in day out . I don't understand why you can't take poppy to swimming , soft play or a wee group with kids her own age and get her to interact with other children when the big girls are at school & nursery .personally I think Poppys speech is very delayed for her age but maybe wrong as Reb only films the good parts doesn't show what 95% of mums deal with every day fighting , screeming , etc . You could probably be an all right girl if you lived in the real world get Blabber Baws out to work and just you concentrate trying to be a full time mum " Honest it's not hard"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I

She has her tit together because she has a career, a house, is married and has kids.
Like most people then! That's not exceptional. She's no better than anyone.
Maybe I'm being OTT critical?
no because she has a way of making a slice of loaf look like a lump of gold. We’ve all got our tit together in that case

Reactions: 3
Surely if she has an undergraduate degree she would have done a presentation at some point over the three years? For their first/old house they had to scrape their pennies and were so broke? What pennies? She's never worked a day in her life! She really means they had to do a lot of begging and moaning to daddy David Cannon to set them up in a house! I often wonder if Safiyah really was a surprise as she always says she wouldn't see herself doing anything other than being a stay at home mum and if youtube packed in then Lee would go and get a job and she would revert back to the old days of parenting alone. So had Safiyah not came alone what was her grand plan? Get pregnant deliberately instead of by surprise? She has a love hate relationship with youtube i.e. anything which involves negatively or hard work. She wants her cake and have no backlash over anything. Overall a seriously boring and predictable video of her answering the easy questions that she hand picked. End note, i would call Rebecca anything but a "lady" as one follower claimed in her question and although she's raving away or should i say ramming about all the gym sessions she's been having, she's looking fatter in the face (y)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Re the hair situation. I was flicking through Mrs M Instagram to take a look at when she’s lighter hair. Though the blonde was too much, theres one I think last year where’s she’s make up free and wearing a natural coloured knitted jumper and also one where she’s holding a new born poppy out of hospital and she’s wearing floral pjays, also another photo of her recently outside in garden with casual clothes and hair piled on top of her head. Mrs M suits that natural mum look, with no make up so much better than when she’s made up. She doesn’t need all the make up. Her hair looked bouncier and just more natural than it does scraped back. It feels like the old Mrs M that we used to love has gone. She’s completely changed

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I don't think it is nice to go on about her posture. It could be a spinal thing and as someone else mentioned, it could also be contributing to the headaches. Not something she can help. I'm surprised Poppy has put her off having another. We must only see the good bits cos I thought she seemed an absolute dream of a baby. She used to wake up from her naps with a huge smile. My boys would open their eyes and their mouths would simultaneously open with huge screams coming out of them. I longed for a baby that you would wake up smiling and cooing. lol. Maybe it is since she turned one that she has become wild now she is developing her own little personality.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.