Mrs Meldrum #21 No Ramming, Just A Good Porking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For people that are constantly going for walks and live in Aberdeenshire I would have thought they would have yaktrax, then he wouldn’t have slipped.

Reactions: 4
Latest video “I’ve been through a lot recently” ?? Aw poor wee sausage, who’s fault is that then?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a pair of warmers , Insta stories she's deflating , was keeping her Chinese a secret until big blabber baws films himself walking down the street swinging it . Not had a treat in two wks Bec have you actually forgot you were out for food & drinks 48yrs ago . You've a very short memory span that 's how you probably foget to say AD , Gifted , Payed

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a pair of warmers , Insta stories she's deflating , was keeping her Chinese a secret until big blabber baws films himself walking down the street swinging it . Not had a treat in two wks Bec have you actually forgot you were out for food & drinks 48yrs ago . You've a very short memory span that 's how you probably foget to say AD , Gifted , Payed
Wow. Blabber baws may just by my new favourite term ?????

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh my god. One of the “assumptions” in the video is that she wishes sometimes she could have a normal job. She responds yes because when other people are in a bad mood, they can just stay in their house and not see anybody, and she can’t do that because she has to film. UM NO! When normal people feel rubbish, they have to go to work, take their kids to school

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh my god. One of the “assumptions” in the video is that she wishes sometimes she could have a normal job. She responds yes because when other people are in a bad mood, they can just stay in their house and not see anybody, and she can’t do that because she has to film. UM NO! When normal people feel rubbish, they have to go to work, take their kids to school
And this just shows how out of touch with reality she sadly is.
I feel absolutely shite, my mental health is taking a real battering, my husbands away with work for another 2 months, all my family are 2 hours drive away, but I still have to take the kids to school and be a parent and go to work and pretend to be an adult. It's called life reb!

• Sad
Reactions: 38
And this just shows how out of touch with reality she sadly is.
I feel absolutely shite, my mental health is taking a real battering, my husbands away with work for another 2 months, all my family are 2 hours drive away, but I still have to take the kids to school and be a parent and go to work and pretend to be an adult. It's called life reb!
She’s got to film. Yeah in her bloody house whilst we’ve all go work. ???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Im just a normal mum that has the same struggles as all mums?
No you don’t!! Normal people have to go to work Mon-Fri, normal people are up in the morning and have to get kids ready for school/Nursery, drop them off and go to work! Normal people don’t Potter all morning while their stay at home husband does all the school runs, Normal people are at work during the day while you’re ramming at the gym.. Honestly you can’t mske this up!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
How many times in one video can she insinuate she regrets baby three? Won’t film the kids bad moments because it’s not a memory she wants to reflect on but happy to compile this utter nonsense?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I cannot deal with how much she perpetuates diet culture. "Naughty treat" of a Chinese for dinner - what a joke. If that's what you want, just eat it. Not a great environment to be raising young girls in.

Also I've been lifting weights for almost two years and I wouldn't pontificate the way she does. I'm still learning every day, yet she's somehow a fricking expert.

Reactions: 20
When she said that her & Lee used to have no money left after bills and mortgage. So what? You both had your families to fall back on & you had a house. That is really not a sob story. What is the point of making this video unless you’re gonna answer ones that aren’t flattering?!

Reactions: 12
I cannot deal with how much she perpetuates diet culture. "Naughty treat" of a Chinese for dinner - what a joke. If that's what you want, just eat it. Not a great environment to be raising young girls in.

Also I've been lifting weights for almost two years and I wouldn't pontificate the way she does. I'm still learning every day, yet she's somehow a fricking expert.
Don’t you know she went to the university of life. I’m surprised Cambridge hasn’t snapped her up with her knowledge of everything. Einstein wouldn’t have a look in ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Reb, listen...please.

You haven’t just been receiving ‘negativity’ in its usual form. It’s been different. You are the one who has caused all of the shitstorms as you put it. Now-
Here’s the important bit.

You are in control. Change your ways, stop being shady and just be truthful and honest. Be a good, kind person with integrity. These threads will slow down, negativity will die off and you can love your job again.
It’s not that you’re not our cup of tea. You’ve received the attention you have because of your behaviour. Change your behaviour. Be more careful about what you say and do. Work hard and be grateful.

I certainly don’t want to see you all ruined. I just want things to be fair. For honesty and transparency to dominate so vulnerable people are not mislead or made to feel inadequate. Own the rules and follow them positively. You will then have a job to enjoy again. Plan for the future and send lee back to work or encourage him to retrain.
It’s in your hands. Take this opportunity and move forward.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think that may be the most honest she has been when she talks about the "burden" of being the main earner....it's still not exactly out at 7am and not back until the kids are in bed. That's why it amazes me that she doesn't put more effort into her content and why adhering to the cma guidelines is such a hassle. She has a cushy number that she can pick and choose when she works...put more bloody effort in!!!

Reactions: 13
Reb, listen...please.

You haven’t just been receiving ‘negativity’ in its usual form. It’s been different. You are the one who has caused all of the shitstorms as you put it. Now-
Here’s the important bit.

You are in control. Change your ways, stop being shady and just be truthful and honest. Be a good, kind person with integrity. These threads will slow down, negativity will die off and you can love your job again.
It’s not that you’re not our cup of tea. You’ve received the attention you have because of your behaviour. Change your behaviour. Be more careful about what you say and do. Work hard and be grateful.

I certainly don’t want to see you all ruined. I just want things to be fair. For honesty and transparency to dominate so vulnerable people are not mislead or made to feel inadequate. Own the rules and follow them positively. You will then have a job to enjoy again. Plan for the future and send lee back to work or encourage him to retrain.
It’s in your hands. Take this opportunity and move forward.
Muffin just told her in comments she’s the most genuine and honest person she’s met online ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.