Mrs Meldrum #21 No Ramming, Just A Good Porking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest Stories : woe is me I haven't had a rest day from the gym in aaaages :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Literally cannot stand to watch this lazy unemployed waister and his fake engagement question.

Stop exposing your little Girls and betraying their trust by posting intimate family moments on the internet for weirdos and GET A JOB!

Reactions: 22
I know someone who set up a fan page for a low level Hollywood actor and can confirm that she was absolutely batshit. Sent weird messages to his wife, knew stuff about his kids, I used to watch it happen - car crash stuff.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Latest Stories : woe is me I haven't had a rest day from the gym in aaaages :ROFLMAO:
I’ve not had a rest day since I went out for dinner and drinks on Saturday with Florries Antenatal Class Friends.

Does she forget she shares every moment so we know she last had a “rest day” 2 days ago?!

Lee will be having leftover Chinese for lunch tomorrow - probably add some chillies to it and have a look at that bad boy.

Nana must have brought over dinner for the girls, unless the two meals, soft noodles and rice were going between the five of them ?

Wish I could be a stay at home Dad... the most work Lee’s done all day was to go and collect the dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her post about her boobs deflating and bum inflating... ??‍♀ Looks the same to me. The fact that she thinks she can see a noticeable change in that small amount of time is ridiculous. Toning up takes time. If all it took was a few weeks of semi regular short gym sessions, christ, everyone on the planet would be BUFF. And as for the boobs deflating, that would only come with lots of weight loss (cough - or with age I suppose), which I haven’t seen either tbh ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Looking a that face would be enough to put you off your food . Have you fed the girlies yet ??? or have you left then at Nannas . Babe of a wife , hope your not looking for a freebie ???

Reactions: 7
Hurry up and finish your Chinese and upload tonight's vlog so we can have a laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her her post about her boobs deflating and bum inflating... ??‍♀ Looks the same to me. The fact that she thinks she get a noticeable change in that small amount of time is ridiculous. Toning up takes time. If all it took was a few weeks of semi regular short gym sessions, christ, everyone on the planet would be BUFF. And as for the boobs deflating, that would only come with lots of weight loss (cough - or with age I suppose), which I haven’t seen either tbh ?
She carries on like she’s got a massive set of cans on her. She’s got a fairly small set of boobs. I think she’s in proportion to her frame. She’s forever going on about her tits. Sorry love but you haven’t!
She’s not been going to the gym anywhere near enough to be seeing results and her nutrition is not where it needs to be either. She’s tiny - she need to increase her mass by eating a lot of good food and hitting the weights hard. She’s running and doing too much cardio.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They are full of shite! See my gym workout, look at my checkpea salad, but don’t want you to see me eating my Chinese takeaway that lee has posted on Instagram ! So completely inconsistent and un-relatable. Which normal working people palm their kids off with granny, go to the gym and then get fast food on a regular WORKING TUESDAY!???
They should be ashamed that it is the exploitation of their vulnerable children online that lets them lead this fake lazy scammer lifestyle. They both need a good shake!

Reactions: 19
Looking a that face would be enough to put you off your food . Have you fed the girlies yet ??? or have you left then at Nannas . Babe of a wife , hope your not looking for a freebie ???
“Babe of a wife”

Jesus. His patter is terrible.

?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tonight’s IG stories

“I haven’t had a rest day from the gym in AGES”

You’ve only been going to the gym two weeks ? This tit writes itself ??‍♀??‍♀??‍♀

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Think he's trying to make us jealous Melanie , I'm in love , probably another lie
That's why he faffs about like a fairy around her because one foot out of line Meld and your out on your ars as don't forget Mr C (Rebs Dad) owns this house and you've not paid for anything that's in it

Reactions: 11
Think he's trying to make us jealous Melanie , I'm in love , probably another lie
That's why he faffs about like a fairy around her because one foot out of line Meld and your out on your ars as don't forget Mr C (Rebs Dad) owns this house and you've not paid for anything that's in it
What couple speak about each other like that online. Babe. If my hubbie spoke like that I’d be so embarrassed and tell him to grow up and act like a man ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
‘I wasn’t going to tell you all we were having a Chinese but meldrum already has’
Why?! Why not tell people - why does everything have to be a lie or deceiving people. Most wouldn’t have given a tit. Yes she’s on a gym kick at the minute but why does she feel the need to cover everything up??? That’s what does my head in!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone else notice that they eat fancy stuff and never give the kids. There is a saying in these parts that people who are all fur coat and no knickers dine on steak whilst they’re kids eat chopped pork.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yo
‘I wasn’t going to tell you all we were having a Chinese but meldrum already has’
Why?! Why not tell people - why does everything have to be a lie or deceiving people. Most wouldn’t have given a tit. Yes she’s on a gym kick at the minute but why does she feel the need to cover everything up??? That’s what does my head in!
It’s quite acceptable to go to the gym and have a Chinese. It’s no big deal

Reactions: 8
Oh god, lee is too cheesy! He gets so excited about a Chinese because the rest of his life is so boring.
I did enjoy when he slipped on the ice though ?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.