Mrs Meldrum #21 No Ramming, Just A Good Porking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well... haven’t the last few days been a snooze fest at Meldrum Mansions?!

Apart from a weird stalker ? setting up a fan page we’ve had pork, the gym, hair dye, the gym, inappropriate pictures of the girls in swimsuits, the gym, pathetic attempts at engagement from them with pictures from their free Neilson holiday, the gym, the speed clean video - how not to use 1001, the gym, fitness trackers and oh the gym!

It’s all just getting so blah! I’ve not seen anything on her grid, her stories or her channel that is remotely engaging or relative.

The speed clean was so lazy - the voiceover was out of sync for what she was doing half the time.. literally hoovering round the stuff on the floor ? I get there’s more rooms to keep tidy now in the bigger house but come on.. in my opinion Safiyah is more than capable of tidying her room. She can get herself up and dressed, she can tidy away her things. I don’t tidy my 8 year olds room. I hoover and polish yes but it’s his room so he needs to keep it tidy. Then the video ends and she’s not even finished tidying the upstairs! She’s so complacent with her content she thinks any old thing will do, and for everyone that’s said she’s miles behind others it’s so true!

I could understand her just using one full day to film and perhaps edit videos if she had some great content bursting with new and fresh ideas but she can’t even think of interesting or different titles when she uploads a day in the life vlogs.. both have been a Day with the Meldrums for the past 2 she’s uploaded!!

She’s completely lost it now - begging for content again.. they seriously need to evaluate where they are. This cannot be sustainable for much longer.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I rewatched the cleaning video this morning (I know, what am I even doing with my life?!) And I've finally put my finger on what's wrong with it and the wardrobe organization videos for me! They're dull! The music is weird and moody, the lighting is dark and the voice over is so miserable! You can really tell she's not enjoying what she's doing! There's US YouTubers that are so up-beat and sparkly that when they tidy it makes you want to jump up and join in. Houses super well lit, lots of light reflecting surfaces and cozy textiles, light colours everywhere to make it look bigger, they're using chirpy music and at least pretend they don't hate their job of voice overs whilst recording it! Reb seems to be in a slum and boring! She's bored of her own life herself and is not hiding it at all..how does she think we feel watching it?! It's not fun watching a miserable person being miserable whilst being gifted too much stuff they're not grateful for. I miss the old videos of lights and posies and smiles when she looked like she liked her life as a mother and her "job".

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I was quite naive to this if I’m being honest but a friend who is a copper really opened my eyes to the weirdos out there and what they download. Photos don’t even need to be revealing or anything for some paedophiles to “enjoy” them. But yes, swimwear type shots are obviously more appealing. It makes me shudder.
They will also take images and photoshop them into more ‘sick’ imagines if you get my meaning! Husband CID/child protection officer, he is absolutely horrified by this ‘family’ flogging industry. As he says, the general public are too protected by the realities of what these sick bastards do. Yes children are used in AD campaigns but these influencers are a different level, this is their personal lives and is horrific invasion. I love Katie MDM and I would watch her without the kids, she is someone who I think would stop showing them if she really understood who is watching.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She's deleted her comment now on the wipes over on MODS page ? love the comment from someone in response saying she Mrs m has just done an ad with water wipes so good luck on educating her on the environment ???
She spends more time replying to other people's followers comments than her own! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Living the retirement dream more like
If only it weren't for the pesky kids still living at home and not being able to fend for themselves, they really would be like a couple of oap's! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It really bothers me that she was talking about editing 3 videos in a row to spend more time with the girls. Does she not think about the majority of families that have at least one, often two parents away from their children for 8 hours a day? Those who have no choice but to leave their children with no control over arranging their work day to get more time with them. I can't believe the way she bleats about her life when she has at best, a part-time job, and a partner home full-time. They are both completely out of touch with reality. Some days I wish I could reach through my computer screen and knock their heads together. If I could say something to the pair of them it would be; Be grateful for the incredible luck that has landed your family in the position you are in, comply to all laws governing the advertising of goods gifted to you and any ad work you take on, and work on your ability to be able to accept criticism without deleting comments and blocking people. Trolling is an entirely different thing than someone having an opinion of you that you do not like. In a nutshell, GROW UP!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
2 days ago she posted about how great box dyes are and today she is saying the opposite, now they make your hair flat and all one colour which isn't good. How tf is anyone supposed to trust her opinion and recommendation? She's the most flaky person I've ever watched, I really don't understand why companies go near her for paid partnerships, they obviously don't do their research.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Jeez will someone please gift her a hair appointment, she's only been talking about caramel tones since the beginning of Jan. Are they that hard up she can't afford a hair appoint?! It's not as if she doesn't have everyday of the week free to go. I just don't get why she hasn't made one already unless they are completely brassic. But then Lee supposedly splashes 100 quid on fitness trackers....weird! Their whole life makes no sense to me, I cannot understand their spending priorities at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I rewatched the cleaning video this morning (I know, what am I even doing with my life?!) And I've finally put my finger on what's wrong with it and the wardrobe organization videos for me! They're dull! The music is weird and moody, the lighting is dark and the voice over is so miserable! You can really tell she's not enjoying what she's doing! There's US YouTubers that are so up-beat and sparkly that when they tidy it makes you want to jump up and join in. Houses super well lit, lots of light reflecting surfaces and cozy textiles, light colours everywhere to make it look bigger, they're using chirpy music and at least pretend they don't hate their job of voice overs whilst recording it! Reb seems to be in a slum and boring! She's bored of her own life herself and is not hiding it at all..how does she think we feel watching it?! It's not fun watching a miserable person being miserable whilst being gifted too much stuff they're not grateful for. I miss the old videos of lights and posies and smiles when she looked like she liked her life as a mother and her "job".
The US you tubers are just so full of life and very charitable. The ones I follow anyway. They will pay it forward. Buy people in queue their lunch etc. It’s just a different platform altogether the US ones an more happier and chirpy too

Reactions: 8
Jeez will someone please gift her a hair appointment, she's only been talking about caramel tones since the beginning of Jan. Are they that hard up she can't afford a hair appoint?! It's not as if she doesn't have everyday of the week free to go. I just don't get why she hasn't made one already unless they are completely brassic. But then Lee supposedly splashes 100 quid on fitness trackers....weird! Their whole life makes no sense to me, I cannot understand their spending priorities at all.
Yes she’s honestly looking for a hair app for free. But in all honesty. Don’t do box dyes. Gee I’m £75 a pop every 5/6 weeks now for my hair and I don’t grudge it one bit. I like my hair looking nice. Mrs M hair is badly in need of some lift though. I do agree it’s just flat. But that pulled back hair style doesn’t suit her. She suits the big bouncy hair style much better

Reactions: 10
They will also take images and photoshop them into more ‘sick’ imagines if you get my meaning! Husband CID/child protection officer, he is absolutely horrified by this ‘family’ flogging industry. As he says, the general public are too protected by the realities of what these sick bastards do. Yes children are used in AD campaigns but these influencers are a different level, this is their personal lives and is horrific invasion. I love Katie MDM and I would watch her without the kids, she is someone who I think would stop showing them if she really understood who is watching.
Wow that’s very alarming what people do to pics and photo shop them. Your giving us insight into things from another perspective and yes this online world is very very scary. Possibly these influencers need to know the real nitty gritty of how the under world works and possibly they’d stop exposing their kids

Reactions: 6

Hair dye at home good?!? Erm....don’t think so!!! I have changed my mind, like no surprise there??

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Yes she’s honestly looking for a hair app for free. But in all honesty. Don’t do box dyes. Gee I’m £75 a pop every 5/6 weeks now for my hair and I don’t grudge it one bit. I like my hair looking nice. Mrs M hair is badly in need of some lift though. I do agree it’s just flat. But that pulled back hair style doesn’t suit her. She suits the big bouncy hair style much better
Agree - the scrapes back middle parting really ages her. All the box dyes and cutting it herself, her hair is frazzled she needs a good conditioning treatment and get it trimmed regularly. She should be getting the girls hair trimmed regularly too - they could probably get a mobile hairdresser out to do hers and the girls all at once..

Reactions: 11
No one will gift her a hair appt now after she heavily slated a well known hairdresser in Aberdeen - no one else will want that kind of negative publicity from her.

Reactions: 19
It must be physically impossible for her to stick at something I’ve never known someone so fickle and flitty from one thing to another ??‍♀

Reactions: 12
The thing that amazes me is how much money even a crap Youtuber must make.i mean she is tit and doesn't really have that many views on Youtube.they are making enough to support a family of 5 and live in a 600k property.....it's mind boggeling really!!!

Reactions: 19
Agree - the scrapes back middle parting really ages her. All the box dyes and cutting it herself, her hair is frazzled she needs a good conditioning treatment and get it trimmed regularly. She should be getting the girls hair trimmed regularly too - they could probably get a mobile hairdresser out to do hers and the girls all at once..
Yes I think the girls hair is lovely but they especially florrie could be doing with some off as the longer it gets it will only pull the natural curl out. Plus you need to get rid of split ends

Reactions: 10
The US you tubers are just so full of life and very charitable. The ones I follow anyway. They will pay it forward. Buy people in queue their lunch etc. It’s just a different platform altogether the US ones an more happier and chirpy too
Agree, recently found Somers in Alaska through fitness Youtuber Buff Bunny and they are so kind, humble and warm. They are very religious (which I am not) but I don’t find that offputting as their children are so compassionate and grounded.

Reactions: 7
The thing that amazes me is how much money even a crap Youtuber must make.i mean she is tit and doesn't really have that many views on Youtube.they are making enough to support a family of 5 and live in a 600k property.....it's mind boggeling really!!!
You have people who think the crap is fab mind you. Where as we want and expect quality mature adult content

Reactions: 4
Agree, recently found Somers in Alaska through fitness Youtuber Buff Bunny and they are so kind, humble and warm. They are very religious (which I am not) but I don’t find that offputting as their children are so compassionate and grounded.
I don’t mind religion. Was brought up going to Sunday school and church. I follow this is how we Bingham and the Gardner quad squad and they are all religious. But wow they are so so full of life. Every day is full of activities. They are just so energising to watch I’ll have to check out the somers channel thanks

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.