Mrs Meldrum #21 No Ramming, Just A Good Porking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if the channel survives, in 5-10 years people will have little interest in watching teenagers...and the teenagers won’t want to be watched. So what on earth will they do then? They’ll be starting out all over again at an age that sadly isn’t particularly employable with a lack of a cv.
This is what worries me about all these instamums and YouTube mums. And why the likes of Sarah Ingham have had another baby, because Isla is getting beyond the cute stage already

• Sad
Reactions: 3
If anyone does not believe that a large percentage of viewers of ‘families’ on YT/insta are not f**ckings pervs then they are naive!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
So turns out a cup of tea cures anxiety ??‍♀ That must be where I have been going wrong all these years!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
The tea thing boils my piss. Ffs Dr Reb to the rescue NHS step aside. Anxiety is not cured by herbal tea you dozy bint. I’m not sure whether Yorkshire Tea will want to be associated with causing Rebs highly publicised anxiety and feelings of impending doom. Thick as tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So
Me too. Fuckssake. Wish I’d known!
is that the next ad. She never knows where to tow the line does she

Hopefully more sheep will realise shes full of contradictions.

I sent believe shes managed all she done in the last week with crippling anxiety.

She's been shopping busy sat
Work event people have dont know
Gym a few times

Reactions: 8
Me too. Fuckssake. Wish I’d known!
Hahaha, just away to post similar to others, first she's a chef, then a fitness guru now a bloody qualified doctor. Bloody mockery, it's not the tea it's the bloody exercise endorphins helping the 'anxiety'...
Is there no end to this woman's talent? ?
I smell an ad coming.... ??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hang on the tea is making her feel less anxious.
A cup of tea may help people feel less ANXIOUS but that's a huge difference to suffering with ANXIETY!
Feeling a little anxious doesn't come close to suffering with anxiety. I find everything she says so bleeping offensive!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I work with vulnerable people with mental health issues everyday and I’m absolutely disgusted at her attitude towards anxiety. She thinks a nice wee cup of tea cures it does she because it’s not half as simple as that.

She’s led a pretty charmed life but what about those that haven’t and as a knock on effect have been left with serious issues or ex army left with PTSD. It was different when poor little
Lee had to stop working offshore because he creamed himself after ditching in the North Sea that warranted about 10 vlogs and hours of sympathy. She might think she’s being smart but I can assure you she’s not. Rebecca if your reading this I hope to god you NEVER find yourself with REAL anxiety and mental health issues to deal with only then will you see people who really struggle on a daily basis. Your a shallow, narcissistic little jumped up snob!!

Reactions: 28
Just watched her stories, I find my self cringing, wincing and just flabbergasted how can anyone can like or relate to her. She is utterly vile and self obsessed and to me so so obvious what a horrid person she is.

Reactions: 9
It was very clear the “impending doom” was the feeling of guilt mixed with anxiety of getting caught out/fear of the decline in companies wanting to gift them stuff. It was a knee jerk reaction to the CMA ASA climax and the heat was on.

Now Christmas is over, no doubt they’re hoping the influx of holiday gifts will flood in, along with a floor company and perhaps a kitchen company.

They both “work” from home, I use that phrase loosely. They have the luxury of being able to visit the gym during the day, evening etc, but still use MIL to take the child while they go gymming together.

I suppose when you don’t have structure to your week, it’s easy to fall into bad habits, such as toot all over the floor, washing not put away.

I find it strange how Monday is the best day of the week when Monday is no different to any other day (bar having less kids to ship off compared to the weekend).

They rarely do anything as a whole family system, unless it’s a trip to pizza express or a kindly gifted holiday. Even then, the youngest was left behind so they could go on the DLP trip. I don’t know any other family IRL who divide and conquer their family and divide up with so many separate activities.

Really, I don’t understand why they are as popular as they seem to be. It’s odd. They’re not relatable, nor inspirational, nor do they have a USP. It’s similar to watching a cheap channel 5 documentary.

I simply don’t get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What do I assume of you.....

That you have no awareness of daily reality for the majority of working mums......who can’t just pop to the gym for 2 hours or take time to read a book or have a nice cup of tea for our ‘anxiety’!!!!

Ooh she makes me so mad ???

Reactions: 31
It was very clear the “impending doom” was the feeling of guilt mixed with anxiety of getting caught out/fear of the decline in companies wanting to gift them stuff. It was a knee jerk reaction to the CMA ASA climax and the heat was on.

Now Christmas is over, no doubt they’re hoping the influx of holiday gifts will flood in, along with a floor company and perhaps a kitchen company.

They both “work” from home, I use that phrase loosely. They have the luxury of being able to visit the gym during the day, evening etc, but still use MIL to take the child while they go gymming together.

I suppose when you don’t have structure to your week, it’s easy to fall into bad habits, such as toot all over the floor, washing not put away.

I find it strange how Monday is the best day of the week when Monday is no different to any other day (bar having less kids to ship off compared to the weekend).

They rarely do anything as a whole family system, unless it’s a trip to pizza express or a kindly gifted holiday. Even then, the youngest was left behind so they could go on the DLP trip. I don’t know any other family IRL who divide and conquer their family and divide up with so many separate activities.

Really, I don’t understand why they are as popular as they seem to be. It’s odd. They’re not relatable, nor inspirational, nor do they have a USP. It’s similar to watching a cheap channel 5 documentary.

I simply don’t get it.
Reb WAS popular because in a lot of ways she was relatable as a mum, it’s why she has the numbers but if things carry on as they are I don’t think it’s going to end well for them. There is very little in their lives that the average family can relate to now and they don’t do or film anything special to pull in new viewers.

Reactions: 14
She's over chirping in the comments on MODs menstrual cup chat. There was some discussion and suggestions about the cleaning side of it, especially when out and about. Edgy suggested baby wipes. Someone has pointed out that that kinda counteracts the environmental aspect of using a cup in the first place lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She's over chirping in the comments on MODs menstrual cup chat. There was some discussion and suggestions about the cleaning side of it, especially when out and about. Edgy suggested baby wipes. Someone has pointed out that that kinda counteracts the environmental aspect of using a cup in the first place lol!
God, she’s as bright as a dark night isn’t she!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ahhh I’ll go stick the kettle on the next time I’m struggling!! ??‍♀
I asked my husband about the chopper story that Lee was on, his friend was on it. It was nothing more than a bit of an exciting story to tell one time when he got home!

Reactions: 15
Reb, do you realise the untold damage you are doing for people that genuinely suffer from anxiety. A cup of tea will not solve their issues but you are instagramming that this will assist.
People with genuine anxiety need medical assistance in the form of drugs and/or counselling not a bloody cup of herbal tea. You are possibly feeling anxious, but that is 100% of your own doing. The tide is turning against you, for perfectly valid reason, with you now backed into a corner.
Instead of admitting your mistakes, trying to make peace with your followers, adhering to the rules on AD etc, you pull the anxiety card. Again, this is a common strategy for you, looking for sympathy from your blind followers who unfortunately do not have the ability to see through your facade.
This totally dilutes and is insulting to people out there who genuinely have anxiety. You are once again making these people feel inadequate that a quick cup of tea will solve it, which is exactly the same as you are doing showing a false standard of living that YOU can only achieve with all your undeclared freebies.

There is an arrogance about you that totally disgusts me. Failing to take advice, believing you are above the rules, blocking people because they dare to raise even the simplest of questions, or like a question that has been raised by another follower. You have chosen this career to be an “influencer” so grow up and start acting like one and realise the responsibilities this entails.

I know that you will probably read this and ignore, but I feel better for writing it. My conscience is totally clear, is yours. On second thoughts you blatantly don’t have one and neither does your spineless husband.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Just read some of the comments on the pork picture. What the actual duck is wrong with these people? Asking for help with pork recipes. How difficult is it to use Google or look at a recipe book ffs. I honestly don't know how these idiots manage to get out of bed in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just read some of the comments on the pork picture. What the actual duck is wrong with these people? Asking for help with pork recipes. How difficult is it to use Google or look at a recipe book ffs. I honestly don't know how these idiots manage to get out of bed in the morning.
I know. How on earth did our grandparents generation manage to make hearty meals every night and host dinner parties without asking. What planet are they on. Asking Mrs M too. She’s hardly delia Smith is she

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.