Mrs Meldrum #21 No Ramming, Just A Good Porking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yep go ahead and give me suggestions so I can just ignored them because you know I do my own thing!!! Duh!! Like the cream for coco pops lovely suggestions but I didn’t go with any but cheers?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But he has no problem showing his kids in their wet swimming costumes for all to see online?!
God, is he that stupid?!
I know?I’ve mentioned this here before but I can’t get over the amateur images of Poppy on her birth video, with no attempt to preserve her modesty, heaven only knows who has screenshot and saved those, it doesn’t bear thinking about, they are so stupid, all for a “free” life?live within your means like everyone else does??you will be much happier.

• Sad
Oh, she's got her little mention of the Raminator in. So, the reason there's been no word of him, is not that their sessions are undeclared ads- it's because he's still doing handstands in Dubai! (Sure......?)
I'd say it's a lil from column A and a lil from column B ?

• Haha
Someone needs to ask for a #giftedtour of the house, pointing out what has and hasn’t been gifted ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I have relatives who live in Aberdeen, who moved there, like many others did, back in he 70's and 80's to work on the rigs. They have lived very happy, wealthy lives and made a lot of money working their way up the ladder. They have beautiful homes and are now enjoying very lucrative retirements. Why on earth didn't Lee carry on at the rigs. He could have provided them with a good honest life and she could have continued youtube as a part time job. Everything now is so forced because it is the main income and has to be done whether they like it or not. Hence why it is so boring. She asked at the beginning of January if people wanted to see her going to the gym and the majority said NO and yet that is all we have been seeing recently.

Reactions: 15
I have relatives who live in Aberdeen, who moved there, like many others did, back in he 70's and 80's to work on the rigs. They have lived very happy, wealthy lives and made a lot of money working their way up the ladder. They have beautiful homes and are now enjoying very lucrative retirements. Why on earth didn't Lee carry on at the rigs. He could have provided them with a good honest life and she could have continued youtube as a part time job. Everything now is so forced because it is the main income and has to be done whether they like it or not. Hence why it is so boring. She asked at the beginning of January if people wanted to see her going to the gym and the majority said NO and yet that is all we have been seeing recently.

Lees job offshore was quite basic, the pay wouldn’t have been as good as you might think ?

Reactions: 8
She's also trying to do all 3 of this week's videos so that she can get them out of the way to spend more time with the kids or at the gym????. Crikey, what a hard life she has, it must be really difficult for her???.

That means that all 3 videos will be rushed and half arsed as usual, with no thought given whatsoever. No planning or detail will go into them either, but then that's the norm for her. I wish my life was as bloody easy as hers is ???
She is unreal. No wonder its no quality ?

I would be terrified if hundreds of thousands of people, many of whom are without a doubt targeting children, had accesss to my children, photos in swimming costumes, date of births etc. I couldn’t sleep at night. No idea how they do it. You would have to be pretty ruthless or naive. Not sure which one!

Hey Mrs M

Here's an idea for you. Try working in the real world for 1 day, volunteer to your pals at Tesco or Next, swap lives with a nurse for 24 hours, see how much they do on their 12 hour shifts and juggle family life. Try a 9-5 office job at the local housing office, see how many are living or begging for a home because they can't afford private rents, are homeless.
Visit the food bank again but actually give up 8 hours of your time to sort, pack, distribute the food parcels. Maybe even visit the local children's centre like SureStart, give them some of your gifted clothing to help vulnerable, struggling families.
Why not give something back to the community and see the real world not this pantomime YouTube bubble.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Well apart from lee having the lowest grade job, your relatives are baby boomers and so had so many opportunities that the generations after them can only dream about. I know plenty of baby boomers with very lucrative retirements, but that's at the expense of other people at the bottom of the pyramid paying for them.

Many work very hard and can only dream of owning mrs m's "little starter home".

Reactions: 16
Well apart from lee having the lowest grade job, your relatives are baby boomers and so had so many opportunities that the generations after them can only dream about. I know plenty of baby boomers with very lucrative retirements, but that's at the expense of other people at the bottom of the pyramid paying for them.

Many work very hard and can only dream of owning mrs m's "little starter home".
I wouldn't say it is at the expense of others. Remember they spent long periods of time away from their families in extremely hazardous conditions at times and they worked for many many years. Tell the relatives of Piper Alpha that they had opportunities others didn't. My retirement isn't personally anywhere near as lucrative as theirs but equally I lived a completely different life and I don't begrudge them a penny.

Reactions: 6
Inspirespirit , he was in a near accident seemily on a helicopter , probably sued them , he got a redundancy package also . Reb was wanting to be the main earner with her YouTube career but it's because she's lazy , untidy and can't look after her kids and didn't seem to have much interest in them either so Big Women's Blouse has taken over mummy duties

Reactions: 9
Inspirespirit , he was in a near accident seemily on a helicopter , probably sued them , he got a redundancy package also . Reb was wanting to be the main earner with her YouTube career but it's because she's lazy , untidy and can't look after her kids and didn't seem to have much interest in them either so Big Women's Blouse has taken over mummy duties
He wouldn’t have sued them! I don’t think he was made redundant either.
I honestly think he quit his job because he couldn’t handle being away from home for prolonged periods of time and I don’t think R could cope looking after 2 kids by herself.

Why on earth is she even bothering to ask people what they want to see, when she asked them in January, got loads of ideas and didn't do any of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The helicopter made an emergency landing on the way home from the rig, on Shetland if I remember, and they then got another one home, probably scary at the time but no suing involved so no big payouts in that respect.

Reactions: 12
Omg her house is a tit hole, in fact its almkst as bad as Kerry Conway! That speed clean video of mrs last night.... omg her house was disgusting. Lazy woman!

Melanie, they did probably try and sue as she constantly went on about he could of lost his life , He choose to take his redundancy voluntarily to care for the kids so she could do her YouTube full time as they used to upload 6 videos a wk until they quit "The Meldrums Channel" don't no now they can possibly live the life they do solely on her income , if that's the case I'll be changing my job

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.