Mrs Meldrum #21 No Ramming, Just A Good Porking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's this supposed to mean rebs words or super fan

I think the captions are written by the weirdo stalker fan girl that set the page up.....?
So scary!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ahh a family montage how sweet

What project us she working on

I hope this super fans not local.

Looked at followers lot if weirdos fans who idolize you tubers.

No ones gonna mention that she used a toilet brush [emoji2961][emoji2961][emoji2961][emoji2961][emoji2961]

Reactions: 2
I can't believe she used 1001 then hoovered it up. Part of me thinks she did that on purpose knowing at least 100 people would comment saying "You did it wrong!"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her latest video is a perfect example hidden advertising. I hope something gets done ?
And what a mess with two adults at home all the time. One thing is for sure she cant clean ?‍♀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That fan page is super scary!!! Who are these crazy people? The person who set it up has another fan page for an actress which is equally as stalkerish. I’d be very concerned if that was me and my family

Reactions: 9
It should be labelled ad...can someone tell be how to complain...is it better to go to AS A or CAM? Is there a form or do i just wrote as e mail??

Even the convienantly split tea to show how well the product work..disgusting the people are being fooled into thinking she has no financial gain or morive

Been away for the weekend and just caught up. Can see I haven't missed much apart from some more snow shots ? I wouldn't be surprised if they set up the new fan page themselves. Either that or it's a 12 year old girl ?

• Haha
That page is creepy! Wow. Notice Edgy herself has liked the posts on it?

• Wow
That fan page is super scary!!! Who are these crazy people? The person who set it up has another fan page for an actress which is equally as stalkerish. I’d be very concerned if that was me and my family
The weird montage video is bleeping creepy!

But

Good old Rebecca has liked all the uploads on that fan page so ...... ??‍♀

Im sorry right but what the duck?! I couldn’t bear it if some weirdo online had re-uploaded images of MY CHILDREN.
Is nothing sacred? It makes me skin crawl seeing the footage of the Meldrum kids being reused by some faceless oddball online.
That could be ANYONE. It could be some creepy pervert sitting in his bedroom with hundreds of photos of them stuck all over the walls.

It’s just so so so WRONG. Those poor kids. ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I’m sure there was at least one Meldrum fan page before?
It’s really weird. I remember when I saw all the Ingham fan pages. It’s really odd. And creepy!

Reactions: 5
The weird montage video is bleeping creepy!

But

Good old Rebecca has liked all the uploads on that fan page so ...... ??‍♀

Im sorry right but what the duck?! I couldn’t bear it if some weirdo online had re-uploaded images of MY CHILDREN.
Is nothing sacred? It makes me skin crawl seeing the footage of the Meldrum kids being reused by some faceless oddball online.
That could be ANYONE. It could be some creepy pervert sitting in his bedroom with hundreds of photos of them stuck all over the walls.

It’s just so so so WRONG. Those poor kids. ☹
They dont consider who they are

If they peados
If they teenager
Or just plain crazy

Most decent companies would be upset someone's taken their footage without permission.
Not liked it.
Liking it is almost like approval and encouragement.
If this person does turn stalker good luck reporting to the police.

They are so odd

Over 600likes on crap speed clean vid.

Insta is so boring

Today more moaning shes tired
Poppys been up.

Reactions: 7
Been away for the weekend and just caught up. Can see I haven't missed much apart from some more snow shots ? I wouldn't be surprised if they set up the new fan page themselves. Either that or it's a 12 year old girl ?
I hope it’s a 12 year old girl. ??

Reactions: 6
I would be creeped the duck out if someone was screenshotting my kids, certainly not liking the posts, but I suppose it’s to be expected if you punt your kids online to people you don’t know ?‍♀

Reactions: 10
I know I come on here and have a laugh and joke, take the piss a bit but I’m being deadly serious- they are putting those kids at risk.
As a parent I just cannot understand why they have complete disregard for the privacy of their children.
They don’t seem to comprehend how dangerous it is to have so much personal stuff out in the public domain.
Forget being an “influencer” and all that juvenile nonsense. This is real life. They need to get a grip.

Imagine if Lee still worked off shore. Imagine he went to work and took loads of photos & videos of his kids with him - thousands of images. Every bit of personal information relating to those children. Images of them being born. Images of them asleep in bed. Images of them half naked in the bath or partially dressed at swimming.
Imagine he handed out those images to all the people working on that oil rig. Told them to take them and do whatever they want with them aslong as they gave him a thumbs up or bought him lunch, gave him a jumper to wear or gave him £10.
How wrong is that? How awful does that sound?

That is exactly what is happening here.

And it’s not just the Meldrums- it’s all of these bloody idiots online who have lost all obligations to keep their children protected.
They are all guilty of it and it’s terrifying.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
They dont consider who they are

If they peados
If they teenager
Or just plain crazy

Most decent companies would be upset someone's taken their footage without permission.
Not liked it.
Liking it is almost like approval and encouragement.
If this person does turn stalker good luck reporting to the police.

They are so odd

Over 600likes on crap speed clean vid.

Insta is so boring

Today more moaning shes tired
Poppys been up.
Exactly! I would be more concerned with someone setting up a crazy fan page than I would be reading these threads. It really does show them for what they are. A couple with a few brain cells between them and no regard for their children's safety. They are so fame hungry it's embarrassing and I can't for the life of me understand why their families allow this to happen. But then again maybe they are all a bit thick.

I skipped through the cleaning vlog and they look like 18 year olds living away from home for the first time. A 5 year old shows more maturity than that pair of imbeciles.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It should be labelled ad...can someone tell be how to complain...is it better to go to AS A or CAM? Is there a form or do i just wrote as e mail??

Even the convienantly split tea to show how well the product work..disgusting the people are being fooled into thinking she has no financial gain or morive

That fan page has properly creeped me out, and I'm clearly not a meldrum.
I'm tempted to go and report that myself actually.
I know the Meldrums put their kids online, but to me copying photos of someone else's kids (especially in swimsuits) is just crossing a line, you don't do it.

Don't most famous pages just share new uploads and new products they're bringing out?
Weird.
Reb, please if you're reading, report the Insta page, or at least ask the person running it to not reshare pictures of the kids.

Or better yet, don't but your children online as much. There's some weird people in the world.

Reactions: 16
That fan page has properly creeped me out, and I'm clearly not a meldrum.
I'm tempted to go and report that myself actually.
I know the Meldrums put their kids online, but to me copying photos of someone else's kids (especially in swimsuits) is just crossing a line, you don't do it.

Don't most famous pages just share new uploads and new products they're bringing out?
Weird.
Reb, please if you're reading, report the Insta page, or at least ask the person running it to not reshare pictures of the kids.

Or better yet, don't but your children online as much. There's some weird people in the world.
They trying to sell themselves a brand
But even from business point of veiw its stealing brand identity and property

They play at being business people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.