Mrs Meldrum #21 No Ramming, Just A Good Porking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was born with a camera in my face
Now it follows me every place,
In my house, the woods and even the car
But my own bedroom is the worst place by far.

I dread to think what my friends will think,
They'll know when I'm sick, what i eat, what I drink.
I hope that these cameras soon will be gone
Because selling MY life is so, so wrong.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Cleans the toilets, without gloves, with thin wipes, then proceeds to move and " clean" everything, including toothbrushes without washing her hands! ?? Nope won't be following that "tip", nor giving the sink a quick wipe with what appears to be a face cloth..............
And sweaty gym gear all over the bedroom floor, which might have gone into the " not really dirty pile" nice!
And could someone please gift the cleaning guru a bedroom waste paper basket!!
It was actually pretty disgusting. Goodness knows what grubbiness are in those rings of hers. ???
Makes me want to puke! Then touching her baby, oh gadz. ???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It was actually pretty disgusting. Goodness knows what grubbiness are in those rings of hers. ???
Ah the wee nugget doesn't keep so well..........we can't think why?

Wouldn't be letting her run about over whatever chemicals you'd just sprayed on the carpets either !!

Maybe it's their way of boosting her immune system as all the gifted vitamins have failed!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Ah the wee nugget doesn't keep so well..........we can't think why?

Wouldn't be letting her run about over whatever chemicals you'd just sprayed on the carpets either !!

Maybe it's their way of boosting her immune system as all the gifted vitamins have failed!!
Gross ?

Laughing, on comments someone asked if she's not doing TOMM anymore? Lol. Obvious she's not doing anything! Consistency and being truthful isn't a strong point of MrsM sheeples! ???

Reactions: 11
Can’t understand why Safiyah’s room was sooo untidy. I know she is young but she should now be at the stage that she should be taught to keep her room tidy/semi tidy. I did at her age.
That bedroom was a total disaster zone.
I was about to say the exact same thing. Safiyah and Florrie should both be attempting to make their own beds and put away their toys etc. Also she had a really good opportunity to Advertise Oakland Furniture for kindly gifting them all that furniture. Fairs fair. Nowts completely free in life and they should at least get some kind of mention. plus all the other freebies of course.

I was about to say the exact same thing. Safiyah and Florrie should both be attempting to make their own beds and put away their toys etc. Also she had a really good opportunity to Advertise Oakland Furniture for kindly gifting them all that furniture. Fairs fair. Nowts completely free in life and they should at least get some kind of mention. plus all the other freebies of course.
She won't want to advertise it as the greedy so and so probably thinks she was paid /gifted, met that obligation then that's the end unless more money comes forth!
But of course she should have marked it. ?

Completely agree about the girls having chores appropriate to their ages. Just encouraging another generation of lazy, hopeless females otherwise.

Reactions: 6
I know it is probably sacrilege, but I would paint the skirting boards and door frames white. I'm sure it is all a very expensive oak but there is just too much of it and I think that is what is making it feel so old fashioned. So many corridors and doors as well. I'd have to break out the Annie Sloan.

Reactions: 9
Yep I noticed how she didn’t wash her hands after cleaning the toilet and then proceeded to move the toothbrushes around!! Grim!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I must be the only one who likes the new house - wood painted white is one of my pet peeves! We Nitromors'd all the painted wood (doors & skirtings) when we bought our house. Each to their own!

I loved Poppy in tonight's vlog, she's going to be a total handful.

Reactions: 3
I really don’t understand how someone can be so messy and untidy when you’re at home the majority of the time without your kids. They have so much time on their hands, more often than not together, how can they not have time to put things away or in the laundry basket?

Few things to note;
  • dust first, then hoover Rebs. Any dust particles that you disturb will go on the floor and then you hoover them up.
  • I’m no Hinch, but I tend to use something more than an antibacterial wipe to clean my bathrooms and toilets. That’s pretty gross. It’s like having a wet wipe shower instead of an actual shower. Gross.
  • clean the bathroom sink, shower, bath and sides first and finish off with the loos. WASH YOUR HANDS. Grim.
  • not entirely sure what the 1001 spray is about, but certain it’s not the best to use it in an unventilated room next to a baby.

I’ll give you them for free Rebs. No need to credit me in your next vlog.

I’d be quite embarrassed if thousands of people saw how unhygienic I was.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Yes think few people noticed she cross contaminated areas.
.she clearly didnet do Emily think blue for loo.

Everything she does is half hearted. I definatly sensed tension with lee as he was hovering and getting in her way.
She seemed frustrated with lee

Another throw back in insta square
And she always posts anything nice fans send her licking arse.

I imagine tomm was like we short lived.

Maybe her mum's insta did bow the next holiday.

That vlog should have listed all the gifted items.

If nothing else, the speed clean is an advertisement as she used the Dr Beckmann’s carpet cleaner, which she was paid to advertise recently.

So convenient that Poppy spilt some tea so she could demo it’s amazing capabilities again ??‍♀

Reactions: 8
I must be the only one who likes the new house - wood painted white is one of my pet peeves! We Nitromors'd all the painted wood (doors & skirtings) when we bought our house. Each to their own!

I loved Poppy in tonight's vlog, she's going to be a total handful.
I like really old wood. Reclaimed style. I just don't like all this smooth pale brown oak. It reminds me of an old people's home.

Cleans the toilets, without gloves, with thin wipes, then proceeds to move and " clean" everything, including toothbrushes without washing her hands! ?? Nope won't be following that "tip", nor giving the sink a quick wipe with what appears to be a face cloth..............
And sweaty gym gear all over the bedroom floor, which might have gone into the " not really dirty pile" nice!
And could someone please gift the cleaning guru a bedroom waste paper basket!!
I don’t think I will be able to cope watching that, that’s disgusting, I don’t know anyone that cleans the toilet first, but I’m a bit fussy over things like that, my cleaning clothes get a seperate wash by themselves ?

Reactions: 15
I like really old wood. Reclaimed style. I just don't like all this smooth pale brown oak. It reminds me of an old people's home.
Totally agree

Reclaimed rustic wood shelves beams great.

Her house just seems so dark dated
With mismatched cheap furniture

‘I bloody love Mondays’

No wonder when you don’t have a job and do f all all day ??‍♀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t wear any jewellery in the house to clean or anytime It keeps the rings clean and away from all those germs. Also when cutting up meat etc germs gather in the rings. Always wear gloves to clean and wash dishes if not using dish washer. One pair especially for toilet and one for kitchen and another pair for general cleaning. Keeps hands soft too away from harsh cleaning products and especially cold winter weather

Reactions: 12
I don’t think I will be able to cope watching that, that’s disgusting, I don’t know anyone that cleans the toilet first, but I’m a bit fussy over things like that, my cleaning clothes get a seperate wash by themselves ?
I have separate laundry basket in garage for work clothes and cleaning cloths. Cleaning cloths get boil washed @ 90 in dettol laundry cleaner and powder every week. Doing the 90 wash also cleans the drum of machine which they recommend you do from time to time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.