Mrs Meldrum #21 No Ramming, Just A Good Porking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you tubers get more money or something for comments on their vlogs?
I just wonder why they all ask people to comment all the time.
If you look at some posts where they don't ask for replies then hardly anyone comments so it's definitely a tactic to increase engagement.

Reactions: 10
I’ve been called worse than a ratbag by my folks over the years and all mostly correct ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Hahaha old Kazza has just made her Instagram account private ????????????

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Maybe if she wasn’t glued to her phone and actually keeping a eye on poppy , she wouldn’t have been able to climb on the table , plus not even putting her phone down to put her safely down . Sorry reb the only ratbag is you

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hahaha old Kazza has just made her Instagram account private ????????????
Aw, I actually quite liked it!! Shame!

Fwiw, I don't like the term ratbag but it's hardly the worst. My husband uses it a bit and his family are from NE England so probably a dialect thing.

Reactions: 7
Reb did it all wrong, not surprised though. When my kids climbed somewhere they shouldn’t (when they were little) the thing to do with a toddler is say no whilst you are talking to them at the time, where the child is in the place where the unwanted behaviour is happening. Just to carry her filming and laughing off the table and through to a different place then point at her calling her a name and saying ‘don’t do that’ is quite confusing for a toddler. Poppy is probably very puzzled as to why being on the table gets laughter and filming then get plonked on the sofa and told off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I vaguely know the parents of who’s wedding this was. I don’t think it was gifted. The family are absolutely loaded (definitely more so than the cannons) and I reckon all lodges, hotel rooms would’ve been either paid for on behalf of the family (if not seriously discounted) and mama and papa cannon would have paid if they did have to fork anything up.
[/QUOTE]

I thought it was Cottages & Castles?

Reactions: 2
OH MY GOD REBECCA. for someone that lies saying they never use fake tan you have THE worst fake tan on your hands in that new picture. God why lie girl? Literally no one would have cared if you used FT or not. God sake lol

Reactions: 9
I’m sure I remember that cottage for the wedding being gifted last year. I’m 75% sure it was a declared one (at some point!)

On that CH video. Used to really like Caroline Hirons but she comes across quite whingy in that video. That said, she makes an interesting point about hiding paid advertising.

Reactions: 2
Bloomin hell, ratbag, rascal, monkey. All can be quite endearing when you’re telling little ones off. They are almost the less harsh things I’ve heard parents say and are used as playtalk at that age. Honestly think that’s a bit OTT ? but yes a matter of opinion I guess.

I agree though that calling her a ratbag then filming her, then pointing and then laughing. Poppy almost looks like “well am I getting told off here or not” and then she’s like....”oh...not. I’ll do it again in a minute”

????

Reactions: 8
I think that’s a awful thing to say I’d never call my kids names like that. Personally unless I’m saying being a wee monkey or something similar but usually in a funny way
My pet hate people saying things like that to children. But I guess if someone thinks it’s a term of endearment. It certainly wouldn’t be in my house and I’d go through someone if they called my kids rat bags
I’m with you on this one, I have never needed to call my children’s anything but their names?! Endearing or not, it’s not for me thanks☺

Reactions: 5
OH MY GOD REBECCA. for someone that lies saying they never use fake tan you have THE worst fake tan on your hands in that new picture. God why lie girl? Literally no one would have cared if you used FT or not. God sake lol
Ahh but she wants us to fawn over the golden girl with the golden tan ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bloomin hell, ratbag, rascal, monkey. All can be quite endearing when you’re telling little ones off. They are almost the less harsh things I’ve heard parents say and are used as playtalk at that age. Honestly think that’s a bit OTT ? but yes a matter of opinion I guess.

I agree though that calling her a ratbag then filming her, then pointing and then laughing. Poppy almost looks like “well am I getting told off here or not” and then she’s like....”oh...not. I’ll do it again in a minute”

????
Poor kid got her mums attention so no wonder why she's confused. ?
Going to be so strange for the 2 younger ones by the time they are in school, their learnt behaviours for attention will be difficult to break if not in routine now. Florrie and her choosing clothes, not wanting to go to groups/classes now will struggle with the routine of education. Poppy continually unwell and (they say) a handful. No routine, no discipline but then you have to look at her health too, just WHY is she continually unwell....considering she's cooped up in the house all the time, she probably has no immunity. Poor baby needs to get mixing with other babies her own age, despite mother not wanting to.

Reactions: 6
Confirmation that they do check Tattle super regularly, with Scottishhomeandhound being made a private account today... So why don't they listen and act on the constructive criticism too?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Confirmation that they do check Tattle super regularly, with Scottishhomeandhound being made a private account today... So why don't they listen and act on the constructive criticism too?!
I'm not surprised to be honest, it's irrelevant to the way MrsM channel operates. We know they check here but they don't change because they obviously think they are the dogs bollocks. Just goes to show more and more how ignorant they are, how they care little for fans, their channel and above all regulations. Hopeless.

Last edited:
Is Poppy always unwell? Or has it mostly been since the beginning of the winter bugs?
I stopped watching the vlogs properly before she was born but I still followed on Instagram, I did see she had a chest infection that hadn’t been picked up for a few weeks.
I know when my daughter was a baby she would catch colds in the winter months and it seemed never ending. Now she’s older she’s only catching one or two colds a year.
Sorry, random question, just wondered if she was always catching colds or infections all the time or not?

Reactions: 1
Is Poppy always unwell? Or has it mostly been since the beginning of the winter bugs?
I stopped watching the vlogs properly before she was born but I still followed on Instagram, I did see she had a chest infection that hadn’t been picked up for a few weeks.
I know when my daughter was a baby she would catch colds in the winter months and it seemed never ending. Now she’s older she’s only catching one or two colds a year.
Sorry, random question, just wondered if she was always catching colds or infections all the time or not?
Seems to be all the time, she's constantly got a snotty nose! ?

Reactions: 4
Seems to be all the time, she's constantly got a snotty nose! ?
Remember F was the same - she had a constant runny nose that they never seemed to wipe.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.