Mrs Meldrum #21 No Ramming, Just A Good Porking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Lee would just continue working it would mean they can afford a better life for their kids, put money aside for more after school activities or private schooling. Maybe redo the house like they wanted to? Go to fancy places around them or natural trust places, take gorgeous photos and show us without being paid to be there? It would make them more relatable because they'd be spending their own money to provide for their own family without too many freebees (or at least have enough clothes to not always be wearing #gifted gear). YouTube should have always stayed as a full time hobby for them and Lee's job as a way to guarantee an income without making them sell out and have to worry about all this "hate" they think they're getting now. It's their own doing. And I agree, Mrs C has a very "posh" lifestyle insta compared to Mrs M and I don't understand why, it's almost like a whole class divide and there's absolutely no reason for it as they spend all their time together walking the bloody dog! Teach her Mrs C! Teach her your sassy daaaaahling ways!

Reactions: 9
[
What’s GG please
QUOTE="Queenie, post: 72344, member: 1526"]
Does anyone know if the Selldrums monitor their thread on GG as closely as they do this one? Do they ever mention GG on Insta?
[/QUOTE]

Just maybe getting soft in old age and trying to see things from different point of view I guess.

Reading back rebs past story

The family had to uproot from Yorkshire to Scotland.
I imagine her dad was away a lot working.
Her mum had large 7 year gap which just feel like starting again.
A baby and jealous 7 year old moody sister.
Doesn't sound like reb got any easier as a teenager or adult.
Maybe the adults fell into trap of spoiling the girls doing anything for the quiet life.

Teagan seems very different though.
I assume she dident go to uni
She just travelled part funded by mummy and daddy but shes also moved away from home and had jobs.
If they gifting teagan money I guess they giving reb something.

Where as the always lived near home
Went to uni locally
Apart from disney and few holidays I wouldent exactly describe her as well travelled as was all Europe and places she had probably been to before.
Always thourght she got weird neilson bug from her parents but they do go on non neilson holidays and adventures.
Plus imagine reb as kid I would want to dump her in holiday club.
She must be exhausting as always wanting be centre of attention.

It's not uncommon for spouses to help out with family business maybe she does the admin for his company.
I can never work out of her dad lives local.
Although shes not courting fame she doesn't have a private insta account and seems more than happy to be in rebs vlogs.

I'm never quite sure how hands on she is with grandkids she seems them a lot but lees mum has them a lot.

My own mum said when I had kids
I brought up my own kidd I don't want to be smug and do all the free childcare for my grandkids.
Her opinion and know a few others is they have their own lives to lead.

In a way its more healthy have own life than be a lapdog puppy like Lee.

It's quite nice to see not only does rebs mum havw life.
It's far more intresting than rebs.
Not just talking about the holidays talking about how much Scotland we see the day to day things.

The places shes goes to locally not just the woods.

Restaurants shes paid for with own dolla thats not pizza express.

Her dog teddy is gorgeous.

Her mum always seems nice
Dresses well
Seems like a happy and fun personality has opposed to rebs neurotic glass half full.

I'm not judging her by posts in here that possibly wasent her we just speculating I guess.

Her parents don't need to flog tit or need the attention.

Wonder what they really think of lee.

Lee family and homelife seem very different to rebs.

Reactions: 5
I know. Who does old Kazza think she is?! Lady muck!!!
One loves skiing and sailing on yachts....
?
Get over yer self love!
I see it as deliberately bit tongue and cheek
Cliche
I don't dislike her insta its more interesting than reb or lees.

Reactions: 8
You have to send of a sample after 20 ejaclations ?

It does take around a year to get the all clear after a vasectomy but I think she’s just trying to sow the seeds and get people interested.
She had announced her pregnancy with poppy before I had even done a pregnancy test last time and I had the same due date ????‍♀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Feel pretty curtain they all off skiing to Austria in 3 weeks.

Bikini is for the pool

They originally said they going later in the year.

This is will be an additional holiday to ones they booked with freinds.

Do we think the loch lochmand was a free break or funded by parents?

Says 30 weeks ago do within a year =AD

Reactions: 1
[
What’s GG please
QUOTE="Queenie, post: 72344, member: 1526"]
Does anyone know if the Selldrums monitor their thread on GG as closely as they do this one? Do they ever mention GG on Insta?
[/QUOTE]

It’s a website called Gossip Guru. Not as good as this one & you have to have certain “privileges “ to read The Sellbums thread which is why I’d like to know what the comments on there are & if the Bellends respond to them too.

Reactions: 2
If Lee would just continue working it would mean they can afford a better life for their kids, put money aside for more after school activities or private schooling. Maybe redo the house like they wanted to? Go to fancy places around them or natural trust places, take gorgeous photos and show us without being paid to be there? It would make them more relatable because they'd be spending their own money to provide for their own family without too many freebees (or at least have enough clothes to not always be wearing #gifted gear). YouTube should have always stayed as a full time hobby for them and Lee's job as a way to guarantee an income without making them sell out and have to worry about all this "hate" they think they're getting now. It's their own doing. And I agree, Mrs C has a very "posh" lifestyle insta compared to Mrs M and I don't understand why, it's almost like a whole class divide and there's absolutely no reason for it as they spend all their time together walking the bloody dog! Teach her Mrs C! Teach her your sassy daaaaahling ways!
Not sure it’s really relevant but why does anyone think that Mr Cannon has his own company? I thought that he works for Babcock.

Reactions: 3
Her parents home some similar features to rebs dark wood and blinds but doesn't seem dark and depressing.
Helps they have lovely wood burner

Not sure it’s really relevant but why does anyone think that Mr Cannon has his own company? I thought that he works for Babcock.
Because he used to as reb was listed as one of the directors.
Also I imagine he has many investments like their holiday home in royal mile air b&b so maybe Karen does some work behind the scenes.

Just maybe getting soft in old age and trying to see things from different point of view I guess.

Reading back rebs past story

The family had to uproot from Yorkshire to Scotland.
I imagine her dad was away a lot working.
Her mum had large 7 year gap which just feel like starting again.
A baby and jealous 7 year old moody sister.
Doesn't sound like reb got any easier as a teenager or adult.
Maybe the adults fell into trap of spoiling the girls doing anything for the quiet life.

Teagan seems very different though.
I assume she dident go to uni
She just travelled part funded by mummy and daddy but shes also moved away from home and had jobs.
If they gifting teagan money I guess they giving reb something.

Where as the always lived near home
Went to uni locally
Apart from disney and few holidays I wouldent exactly describe her as well travelled as was all Europe and places she had probably been to before.
Always thourght she got weird neilson bug from her parents but they do go on non neilson holidays and adventures.
Plus imagine reb as kid I would want to dump her in holiday club.
She must be exhausting as always wanting be centre of attention.

It's not uncommon for spouses to help out with family business maybe she does the admin for his company.
I can never work out of her dad lives local.
Although shes not courting fame she doesn't have a private insta account and seems more than happy to be in rebs vlogs.

I'm never quite sure how hands on she is with grandkids she seems them a lot but lees mum has them a lot.

My own mum said when I had kids
I brought up my own kidd I don't want to be smug and do all the free childcare for my grandkids.
Her opinion and know a few others is they have their own lives to lead.

In a way its more healthy have own life than be a lapdog puppy like Lee.

It's quite nice to see not only does rebs mum havw life.
It's far more intresting than rebs.
Not just talking about the holidays talking about how much Scotland we see the day to day things.

The places shes goes to locally not just the woods.

Restaurants shes paid for with own dolla thats not pizza express.

Her dog teddy is gorgeous.

Her mum always seems nice
Dresses well
Seems like a happy and fun personality has opposed to rebs neurotic glass half full.

I'm not judging her by posts in here that possibly wasent her we just speculating I guess.

Her parents don't need to flog tit or need the attention.

Wonder what they really think of lee.

Lee family and homelife seem very different to rebs.

Addition; Tegan did go to uni (in Edinburgh I think), has a job lined up to start soon in Edinburgh also.

Addition; Tegan did go to uni (in Edinburgh I think), has a job lined up to start soon in Edinburgh also.
Thanks wasent sure as know she's been on 2 trips backpacking .
Yes she's going to work at travel agents.
She probably be fab at it.
I guess she can't live at home as big commute.
So she escapes reb and lee.

Reactions: 4
Do we think the loch lochmand was a free break or funded by parents?

Says 30 weeks ago do within a year =AD

I vaguely know the parents of who’s wedding this was. I don’t think it was gifted. The family are absolutely loaded (definitely more so than the cannons) and I reckon all lodges, hotel rooms would’ve been either paid for on behalf of the family (if not seriously discounted) and mama and papa cannon would have paid if they did have to fork anything up.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 1
I see it as deliberately bit tongue and cheek
Cliche
I don't dislike her insta its more interesting than reb or lees.
Agree! I actually really like her parents, we don’t know their story, maybe having Reb was hard so when she appeared they did spoil her? She was by her own admission a nightmare as a child ( it’s a wonder Tegan survived) and I’m sure with Rebs dad working away a lot she must have missed him, so yes probably gave into madam for a quiet life. I love her insta, her dog and think she’s a very attractive lady, Rebs dad has s round face like Reb, always keeps you looking younger! I find Reb so different from her family, even the animal/pets, her parents and Tegan clearly adore them, Reb hates them! ( probably hated the pets took attention off her).

Reactions: 10
Her parents home some similar features to rebs dark wood and blinds but doesn't seem dark and depressing.
Helps they have lovely wood burner

plus it suits her parents age and her mum has nice taste and has put together a house based on what she wanted rather than what was gifted!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.