Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
I was talking about this with my oh yesterday. He was a bit nonchalant about it - their lives, their shitstorm - UNTIL I told him they have 100 k followers on you tube and 80K on insta. He was dumbfounded that two adults would think it was safe to put their little girls on line like that. He could not believe their stupidity and selfishness. My youngest child has been having lessons in school since age about 9 about the importance of staying safe online. The Meldrums fall down time and time again. Basics that kids are taught in year 3/4.... don’t use your real name, don’t post pics that can be seen by anyone, don’t reveal your address...... time and time again the Meldrums getting BASIC e-safety wrong. This girls are extremely vulnerable.

As an aside I am good friends with a senior police officer in my former small town. We were taking our kids to a local playground. I would have let the older kids (14) supervise the younger kids (12) in the toilets, but my friend stopped me and said she would take them in. Afterwards she said that adjacent to the park (within a 1/4 mile) lived 3 men on the sex offenders register who like to hang out in around the public toilets. Made me feel physically sick. Imagine how much more power these sick individuals would have if they knew the names and backgrounds (what they call their Granny for example) of kids using that park? It terrifies me. I guarantee that in the tens of thousands who follow these online families with little kids there are bound to be some seriously disturbed people. I would never take that risk.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
M

Member 1682

Think they need more support than this insta ?
View attachment 5311

What the actual FUCK is this?!!!!

Now, I’m not even being funny right but THIS is the kind of weird shit the Meldrums should be worried about. That odd balls on the internet are creepily obsessed with them.
That, coupled with the fact that they have made all intimate details of their lives public - it’s just fully asking for trouble. Weirdo internet stalker fan girls - who know their home address/where the kids go to school etc - I’m sorry but the alarm bells should be well and truly ringing!!

It’s just WEIRD!

Im just a normal mum that has the same struggles as all mums?
No you don’t!! Normal people have to go to work Mon-Fri, normal people are up in the morning and have to get kids ready for school/Nursery, drop them off and go to work! Normal people don’t Potter all morning while their stay at home husband does all the school runs, Normal people are at work during the day while you’re ramming at the gym.. Honestly you can’t mske this up!

• Heart

Hepaticus

Chatty Member
This is absolutely insane and a safeguarding issue. A STRANGER is sharing photos of your precious, innocent children. That is the stuff of my nightmares and you’re liking the photos?! Enough Rebecca. Enough. Put that ego aside and protect your children. I’ll say it again, this isn’t safe. Why am I, a complete stranger physically shaking about this but you are not?

Busybee93

Chatty Member
I’ve just read a Mrs Meldrum blog from 2015 called “To the Mum of the persistent preschooler” where Reb wrote a whole blog bitching about some kid prodding at Safiyah.

At the end of the blog she said they’d went home and ordered a book called “My body belongs to me”. They maybe want to dig that book out and read it again as fast forward 4 years and it seems that Mr and Mrs M’s kids privacy and pictures of them belong to whoever can gift them the most. It’s very worrying it’s a weird world we live in now and I certainly wouldn’t want pictures of my kids splashed all over the internet for the sake of a couple of cute snowsuits and Ella’s kitchen pouches.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
M

Member 1682

That fan page is super scary!!! Who are these crazy people? The person who set it up has another fan page for an actress which is equally as stalkerish. I’d be very concerned if that was me and my family
The weird montage video is fucking creepy!

But

Good old Rebecca has liked all the uploads on that fan page so ...... ??‍♀

Im sorry right but what the fuck?! I couldn’t bear it if some weirdo online had re-uploaded images of MY CHILDREN.
Is nothing sacred? It makes me skin crawl seeing the footage of the Meldrum kids being reused by some faceless oddball online.
That could be ANYONE. It could be some creepy pervert sitting in his bedroom with hundreds of photos of them stuck all over the walls.

It’s just so so so WRONG. Those poor kids. ☹

• Sad
M

Member 1682

Cheeky wee Bombay Bad Boy picked up £100 of fitness monitoring equipment this morning (gifted??) and they are dumping the kids so they can go workout together ? she’s sooooooo excited.
Surely if she’s been in the “no sleep club” and the kids aren’t well, stay home with them and rest - an absolute advantage of having both parents at home and having childcare on your doorstep surely!!!
They are complete dickheads.

• Heart
  • Haha

Cambviet

Reb, do you realise the untold damage you are doing for people that genuinely suffer from anxiety. A cup of tea will not solve their issues but you are instagramming that this will assist.
People with genuine anxiety need medical assistance in the form of drugs and/or counselling not a bloody cup of herbal tea. You are possibly feeling anxious, but that is 100% of your own doing. The tide is turning against you, for perfectly valid reason, with you now backed into a corner.
Instead of admitting your mistakes, trying to make peace with your followers, adhering to the rules on AD etc, you pull the anxiety card. Again, this is a common strategy for you, looking for sympathy from your blind followers who unfortunately do not have the ability to see through your facade.
This totally dilutes and is insulting to people out there who genuinely have anxiety. You are once again making these people feel inadequate that a quick cup of tea will solve it, which is exactly the same as you are doing showing a false standard of living that YOU can only achieve with all your undeclared freebies.

There is an arrogance about you that totally disgusts me. Failing to take advice, believing you are above the rules, blocking people because they dare to raise even the simplest of questions, or like a question that has been raised by another follower. You have chosen this career to be an “influencer” so grow up and start acting like one and realise the responsibilities this entails.

I know that you will probably read this and ignore, but I feel better for writing it. My conscience is totally clear, is yours. On second thoughts you blatantly don’t have one and neither does your spineless husband.

• Heart
  • Sad

notaneffingclue

It really bothers me that she was talking about editing 3 videos in a row to spend more time with the girls. Does she not think about the majority of families that have at least one, often two parents away from their children for 8 hours a day? Those who have no choice but to leave their children with no control over arranging their work day to get more time with them. I can't believe the way she bleats about her life when she has at best, a part-time job, and a partner home full-time. They are both completely out of touch with reality. Some days I wish I could reach through my computer screen and knock their heads together. If I could say something to the pair of them it would be; Be grateful for the incredible luck that has landed your family in the position you are in, comply to all laws governing the advertising of goods gifted to you and any ad work you take on, and work on your ability to be able to accept criticism without deleting comments and blocking people. Trolling is an entirely different thing than someone having an opinion of you that you do not like. In a nutshell, GROW UP!

• Heart

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
Did I hear her say 'It's Lee's shift to look after Poppy'

Also stealing your painter and decorators soft drinks is a bit selfish.

• Haha
M

Member 1682

Sounds like they need to get a life... I thought this thread didn’t bother them! ?
Exactly.
It’s water off a ducks back.
They don’t care.
They think we are all pathetic.

And yet they are reading here 24/7
Setting up fake accounts
Trolling the threads
Having random outbursts

Ha!

???

Lee says no one here will ruin them...
Well that’s fine - no one here is trying to ruin them.
They are doing a fine job of destroying their business/integrity themselves!!!!!

Idkk

Chatty Member
Omg ratbag would be the mildest thing I’ve called my kids today alone ?

• Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
Begging for content? Exactly what DO you do in effort for your channel MrsM? What a load of sh%t! She's had a "mind numbing moment", yip just like us watching you!! No way give her any suggestions, if she's that bothered there are hundreds of tips in here from us, previous fans. Get her to work for it, research it, see what others are up to. I'm not even a you tuber but would have at least 20 ideas I would do if I were! Make the lazy mare put in some effort!! Shame the new belt didn't measure her half arsed effort in business!

She's a joke, why would she think anyone would want to hear about fitness from her? Someone who's only set foot in the gym this year and only for a few hours, skives off when the PT is away, doesn't know the name of machines, no understanding of nutrition, fitness etc. She'd be a danger to advise anyone!! What a fool, we saw her cleaning (?), jeez, couldn't even do that properly.

As for the filming all 3 in a day to spend time with the kids, gym etc. What a lazy mare!! Try some cleaning /home improvements!!

They must absolutely rake it in if she can do that. Giving less and less time to their business week on week, if that's what's she's doing it's no wonder the videos she's uploading recently are total crap!

As for the fan IG account, If she's not bothered then why should we be? There are millions of crap accounts like that. Her look out. I see it's very recent and interesting to think it's come about on the back of the tattle account though?

MrsM has become my go to channel for a laugh, it's like a "how not to do it" channel. It's a comedy. She's millions of miles behind others nowadays, what the hell happened 'lovely'? ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
M

Member 1682

Hmmmmm
Hate to say it
But I wouldn’t have been happy either to be honest.

The photos she showed them are of people with brown hair with caramel highlights.
She had bleached blonde hair to start with so they would have had to do a dark base colour all over and then done highlights.
If that’s honestly what she asked for then I can see her point, her hair in the after photo looks the same as the before photo?!

She should have said something at the appointment though - asked them to correct it for her. Leaving and pretending she liked it and then slagging then on Instagram wasn’t a good idea.

K

keeprowing

She’s ridiculous, saying “busted! I wasn’t gonna share we were having a Chinese!”. So who took the pic of Lee then?!

• Haha

Pepperpot

Who made the mistake of saying they prefer Reb’s Mum’s insta to Reb’s! ?
I can imagine the outrage and demanding that Mummy Cannon’s is made private immediately ?
Don’t read here Reb? Sure...

• Haha
M

Member 1126

Cleans the toilets, without gloves, with thin wipes, then proceeds to move and " clean" everything, including toothbrushes without washing her hands! ?? Nope won't be following that "tip", nor giving the sink a quick wipe with what appears to be a face cloth..............
And sweaty gym gear all over the bedroom floor, which might have gone into the " not really dirty pile" nice!
And could someone please gift the cleaning guru a bedroom waste paper basket!!

• Haha
  • Wow