Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fireflies

VIP Member
Ahh a family montage how sweet

What project us she working on

I hope this super fans not local.

Looked at followers lot if weirdos fans who idolize you tubers.

M

Member 1942

Hang on, has she just totally given up on putting AD on her photo? The lastest one just says coat and most of her clothes were free but it doesn’t say AD anywhere that I can see?
I don’t think she has to say AD for a previous collaboration.

Canuk

As far as I’m concerned Poppy is just a normal toddler growing up doing what toddlers do, learning and asserting herself, pushing the boundaries, no hate coming from me?people make observations on here and if I don’t like them I just scroll on past. It’s Mrs Meldrum herself who vlogs that she’s difficult, wild etc etc etc. And it’s Lee who covers Poppy in expensive lipstick on insta stories, thinking that he’s clever.
I'm probably projecting a fair bit. I get lots of dirty looks and snide comments because my daughter is like Poppy. My kid is petite for her age which doubles the amount of crap I get.

Doright

Just watched Lee's ditl vlog offshore working. I highly doubt he had permission from his employers to film it, but that aside it was nice to see him happy. Watching it kind of made me sad and realise how much he has lost since leaving the job eg camaraderie with colleagues etc
He seems so much happier! He really acts like a big child tho.

bethica

[
What’s GG please
QUOTE="Queenie, post: 72344, member: 1526"]
Does anyone know if the Selldrums monitor their thread on GG as closely as they do this one? Do they ever mention GG on Insta?
[/QUOTE]

fireflies

VIP Member
Feel pretty curtain they all off skiing to Austria in 3 weeks.

Bikini is for the pool

They originally said they going later in the year.

This is will be an additional holiday to ones they booked with freinds.

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Completely separate but...arethe CM mummers on a book club promotion? Have I missed something as Edgy,CLT and couple of others are showing their reading lists...pile of new books. Is it a link to Amazon thing? Is it the publisher/promoter of the CM vlogger mum books pushing this? Seems a new thing.

fireflies

VIP Member
Her parents home some similar features to rebs dark wood and blinds but doesn't seem dark and depressing.
Helps they have lovely wood burner