Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Busybee93

Chatty Member
I work with vulnerable people with mental health issues everyday and I’m absolutely disgusted at her attitude towards anxiety. She thinks a nice wee cup of tea cures it does she because it’s not half as simple as that.

She’s led a pretty charmed life but what about those that haven’t and as a knock on effect have been left with serious issues or ex army left with PTSD. It was different when poor little
Lee had to stop working offshore because he creamed himself after ditching in the North Sea that warranted about 10 vlogs and hours of sympathy. She might think she’s being smart but I can assure you she’s not. Rebecca if your reading this I hope to god you NEVER find yourself with REAL anxiety and mental health issues to deal with only then will you see people who really struggle on a daily basis. Your a shallow, narcissistic little jumped up snob!!

Reactions: 28

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
It was very clear the “impending doom” was the feeling of guilt mixed with anxiety of getting caught out/fear of the decline in companies wanting to gift them stuff. It was a knee jerk reaction to the CMA ASA climax and the heat was on.

Now Christmas is over, no doubt they’re hoping the influx of holiday gifts will flood in, along with a floor company and perhaps a kitchen company.

They both “work” from home, I use that phrase loosely. They have the luxury of being able to visit the gym during the day, evening etc, but still use MIL to take the child while they go gymming together.

I suppose when you don’t have structure to your week, it’s easy to fall into bad habits, such as toot all over the floor, washing not put away.

I find it strange how Monday is the best day of the week when Monday is no different to any other day (bar having less kids to ship off compared to the weekend).

They rarely do anything as a whole family system, unless it’s a trip to pizza express or a kindly gifted holiday. Even then, the youngest was left behind so they could go on the DLP trip. I don’t know any other family IRL who divide and conquer their family and divide up with so many separate activities.

Really, I don’t understand why they are as popular as they seem to be. It’s odd. They’re not relatable, nor inspirational, nor do they have a USP. It’s similar to watching a cheap channel 5 documentary.

I simply don’t get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

flyingbuttress

I was also thinking - Rebecca gains followers and views from time she spends with her families and more so makes money in ad’s involving her children. What happens when they get slightly older and get embarrassed by what their mum shows on YouTube and how she portrays them. They could very easily turn round and not want to be filmed at all. Kids as young as 8/9 definitely have more awareness around social media and you tube. Rebecca would really struggle to gain views and revenue if it was just her and lee! I hope they are planning for the future financially and have a plan b!!
It won't be long until Safiyah has classes in Primary school about health and wellbeing and I would imagine social media and online presence will be covered, even for young children. I'm sure there will be focus on not providing personal details to strangers online, keeping SM accounts private, consent to post pictures/information relating to others, consent for others to post pictures/information about you etc.

How awful to sit in such a class knowing your entire childhood has been broadcast for hundreds of thousands of strangers to see... Total strangers (as well as class members/teachers) knowing your full name, date of birth, home address (past and present), childhood medical conditions, medical issues your parents/siblings have faced and able to watch the most intimate moments of your life (birth of sibling, own birth, first day of school)...

Anyone who thinks they are making an honest living selling their children's privacy in such detail is delusional. ?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

montydonfc

VIP Member
They were in Aberdeen YESTERDAY couldn’t have gone to next then?!

Posts she’s going swimming but doesn’t
Posts she’s baking with F but wasn’t
Posts she’s transparent but isn’t

The one thing she’s consistent with is being inconsistent

• Haha
  • Heart

Bellingham

Confirmation that they do check Tattle super regularly, with Scottishhomeandhound being made a private account today... So why don't they listen and act on the constructive criticism too?!

• Haha

Ezra84

I’m totally lost. What has happened with @Hazology. I can’t see any posts now. Awk why does all the good stuff happen when I’m sleeping ?? must not sleep must be more dedicated to tattle

• Haha

Pumkinspice

Reb, listen...please.

You haven’t just been receiving ‘negativity’ in its usual form. It’s been different. You are the one who has caused all of the shitstorms as you put it. Now-
Here’s the important bit.

You are in control. Change your ways, stop being shady and just be truthful and honest. Be a good, kind person with integrity. These threads will slow down, negativity will die off and you can love your job again.
It’s not that you’re not our cup of tea. You’ve received the attention you have because of your behaviour. Change your behaviour. Be more careful about what you say and do. Work hard and be grateful.

I certainly don’t want to see you all ruined. I just want things to be fair. For honesty and transparency to dominate so vulnerable people are not mislead or made to feel inadequate. Own the rules and follow them positively. You will then have a job to enjoy again. Plan for the future and send lee back to work or encourage him to retrain.
It’s in your hands. Take this opportunity and move forward.

• Heart

Peachbomb

VIP Member
After thinking it over I’ve realised that the pet is going to be a peacock, perfect to wander around their grounds.

• Haha
  • Heart
M

Member 1682

Oh god the cringe of Lee’s story.
Imagining them giggling over it beforehand “I know, I’ll go and film something mundane in the kitchen like dinner cooking, and Reb you make chicken noises in the background! Everyone on Tattle will think our new pet is a chicken! It will be so funny!”
Playing their sad little game of trying to make everyone guess what their “newest member of the household” is ?
Really? I do think they’ve actually lost the plot. They are so unbelievably childish.
Either tell us or don’t, just grow up.
They are so lame.
Lee had a couple of ciders and thought he was hilarious. What a fucking gif.

• Haha

Redbreast

VIP Member
Silly prat was at it last night telling individual people to inbox her directly and she would tell them the goss. Then loads of people saying what about me I want to know. So lots of us started saying look if you have anything to say just say it on here stop playing games ?. So she said ok I won’t bother then, unlucky! So she effectively ruined the first 50 posts. Glad that’s been cleared up. Very odd behaviour even if it wasn’t a Meldrum still bizarre behaviour. Can get back to talking about what we are all here for now ?

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
The first 55 posts on this thread are basically people asking Hazology if they can be in the cool girls gang.
?
No wonder it’s on #21 ?

No offence but I’ve seen the party bags Haze....
I’m busy mooching in the forest this weekend so I cant attend your party.
I’m Not about the Ella’s Kitchen snack life.? #Ad #Spon #WhosHazo

Rebecca long ago said she didn’t bring poppy nugget to baby groups because she found them boring.
I know when I posted about it here people weren’t happy with me judging her for that.

Imma still judging ??‍♀

Reactions: 26

Helen

Administrator
Just had a bit of a clean up as there was an attempt to derail a new thread :)

Interesting019

Reb: Hi guys. We're getting a pet.
1 week later: Hi guys, bet you have all lost sleep wondering what kind of pet we are getting.
2 weeks later: Hi guys, tomorrow is the big pet reveal, so excited, bet the nation are taking annual leave to tune in for my Insta live reveal.
2 weeks and one day later: Hi guys, meet Bob the Cockapoo, such a trendy wee dog.

Reality: NO NEED TO TEASE. YOU SHOULD NOT BE GETTING A DOG. DAFT DECISION.

(Reb 6 weeks later: I hate Bob, he pees and poops and has ruined my life)

• Haha

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
I really don’t understand how someone can be so messy and untidy when you’re at home the majority of the time without your kids. They have so much time on their hands, more often than not together, how can they not have time to put things away or in the laundry basket?

Few things to note;
  • dust first, then hoover Rebs. Any dust particles that you disturb will go on the floor and then you hoover them up.
  • I’m no Hinch, but I tend to use something more than an antibacterial wipe to clean my bathrooms and toilets. That’s pretty gross. It’s like having a wet wipe shower instead of an actual shower. Gross.
  • clean the bathroom sink, shower, bath and sides first and finish off with the loos. WASH YOUR HANDS. Grim.
  • not entirely sure what the 1001 spray is about, but certain it’s not the best to use it in an unventilated room next to a baby.

I’ll give you them for free Rebs. No need to credit me in your next vlog.

I’d be quite embarrassed if thousands of people saw how unhygienic I was.

• Heart
  • Haha
M

Member 1942

Title suggestion. Might be too long, although I’ve already cut a couple of lines out ?

#22 Desperately seeking new content to vlog, Princess Reb demands she MUST have a dog!

• Haha

Tigercat55

Chatty Member
I’ve had so many recommendations about Poppy’s dry skin, guys! I’ve ignored them all though and just bought what I wanted to from the chemist.

• Haha

fireflies

VIP Member
Lee has posted an old photo of him and the girls on holiday today... wonder if he’s planting the seed ? I’m expecting a few insta stories over the next few days about holiday clothes, packing etc.
For someone who's been on numerous holidays.

She must have so many bikinis and swimsuits.

She's brought bikini and swim Suit in same 48hours.

I'm sure they got 2 holidays planned.

It's weird how very anxious person can manage busy sat shopping and night out with big group all in the same day.

• Haha
Reactions: 25