Mrs Meldrum #17 Flying Tipping Lee, Mummy And Me, Who’s Wearing The Naughty Vest? Edgy Or Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cor, I can’t imagine the skeletons from the Twitter and YT did much for the poor lass’ headache ?

Reactions: 9
There’s always the screenshots though... hope she’s got the sweats. If anyone sends those to channel mum she’s in trouble...
She will be fuming we have proof of the real Reb and there is nothing she can do about it ??

Reactions: 11
Not only a troll but racist too

If that’s her, and a grown adult, how disgusting? I wonder what Rami would think of giving her discounted PT sessions if he’d read that first?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Lee looks less than impressed

Lee doesn’t have a bad voice
And he looks like he was in better shape there than he is now.
Out of order that she filmed him in the shower - defo saw a shot of his bare arse. Wonder how she would feel if he had a video of her naked in the shower?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Mrs Meldrum #18 What a monster Reb can be, getting rammed for free! What’s that cooking? It’s checkpeas for tea!

A start for new thread title but feel free to amend...... :m

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mrs meldrum # Ella kitchen baby food & only checkpeas for tea. Bad boy eggs and protein shakes for Lee! Please gift free bike and ski lessons for go Florrie!

Reactions: 6
The Checkpeas are free, she won’t pay to ski, she aiming for a Kardashian’s body.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

The raminator been working his wee triceps

He's comedy gold some days.

Hope the car was not too expensive as he has to pick it up from the garage.As

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And apparently she doesn’t read here [emoji1787] sure Reb
They read here every day! (HI GUYS!!!!!!! WELCOME BACK TO OUR CHANNEL!!!!!!!! ???)
But they still can’t see what the problem is??
There’s just no cure for stupidity.....!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
First attempt at a title ?

The sheep are still bleating, the gym will be fleeting, nasty tweets were discovered and Reb gets deleting.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I know! Not only do they read here, but they’re caught up with the thread as well. Now that Reb, that is DEDICATION

Reactions: 11
And apparently she doesn’t read here [emoji1787] sure Reb
She may not actually read here. This is so public there are probably people who go and DM her when they read stuff like this. All her little sheep

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.