Mrs Meldrum #17 Flying Tipping Lee, Mummy And Me, Who’s Wearing The Naughty Vest? Edgy Or Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree finances to me just don't stack up as they either pay big tax on salary or dividends.

It seems unrealistic they make much equity in property they only 60%owned with council.

I would be amazed if parents not guarantor or registered owners of the new house.

Another day another walk in woods.
I suspect this is after gym and eggs or check pea salad.

Tonight be filming themselves search tv in the dungeon yawn.

Same old same old boring

I'm fed up of gym
Woods
Look at that veiw
Look at the real fire

Reactions: 4
Oh no! Kazza is wearing Lees non binary coat!! #genderfluid #thankyou,next

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry really late to the party and repeating what everyone has said, but that Ella's Kitchen advert should not have been approved. To get just one portion of veg each they would need to put in 14 cubes! Unless I've got it wrong but she did imply its a meal for all of them.

I've written a post on the tattle blog if anyone wants to share on social media and help it get more attention https://tattle.life/news/mrs-meldrum-ellas-kitchen/ and have mailed them all from the tattle life email to get a response.

You wouldn't be allowed to break the rules and advertise something so misleading on TV.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
What really grinds my gears - is the sums they just don't add up. Their declared income is 20k, they must be in receipt of tax credits etc however, tops that adds up to 30k, 30k a year equates to about 2k a month. The gym alone is £700, mortgage on a 600k house is at least 2k a month I don't get it ? What's going on ? Pretence of a no spend jan, I think was extremely upsetting to people who are actually struggling, why pretend your skint ? It's no laughing matter, to then get a personal trainer , ski lessons, theatre trips, new clothes, it's a slap in the face to the people really having issues to put food on the table. Fortunately I'm not in that position but if I was an 'influencer' I would consider it my job to have emphathy with those that are and not make thoughtless disingenuous promises. I think Louise pentland does it very well shes well off makes no bones about it, is grateful, has emphathy for those that arent. The kids privacy is a big issue they're not shown on camera, then two days later theyre in an advert, making money for the household whether they like it or not. People don't believe a word she says and that's what it comes down to. She can't tolerate any advice, opinion because fundamentally shes narrcistist and has all the traits of one. The people watching who think they're not good enough because they try and they try but they don't have a big house the luxury of buying what they want, spending enough time with their kids - it's dangerous and unobtainable for most. If she were to be honest and say this is where the income comes from a very privileged background etc then maybe this thread wouldn't exist
I’m sure the 20k on companies house is profit after wages and expenses. Think someone on here pointed that out x

Reactions: 2
My hubby has a ltd company and takes minimum wage for me and him. He also takes a dividend for himself but only what we need really as I think they are taxed quite highly now? If they are paying themselves low for tax purposes then the dividends must be huge to pay for their mortgage/bills/food/lifestyle. They must be rinsing the business account dry every month....hope they are putting money away for their tax and vat bill if they have too.
Actually that would make quite interesting content. A guide to self assessment tax and how she tackles it - I’d actually watch that!

Reactions: 6
I'm not so much bother about how the house looks. Because they could renovate it. But they don't seem to fit in. What really bothers me is the history of the house. To me it just shows they are so egocentric and insensitiv they are.
Knowing it will be online in videos. I know for sure that would be a huge burden for me if I was the former owners family or friend. You can say that life goes on and bring in new life. But for me it's to early and it should never been on YouTube. With with thought for the former family and friends.
Former family some of whom still live in the town I believe. Just how heartless can you be? But anything for a bargain investment and postcode eh?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Sorry really late to the party and repeating what everyone has said, but that Ella's Kitchen advert should not have been approved. To get just one portion of veg each they would need to put in 14 cubes! Unless I've got it wrong but she did imply its a meal for all of them.

I've written a post on the tattle blog if anyone wants to share on social media and help it get more attention https://tattle.life/news/mrs-meldrum-ellas-kitchen/ and have mailed them all from the tattle life email to get a response.

You wouldn't be allowed to break the rules and advertise something so misleading on TV.
Can’t wait to see what’s their reply?

Reactions: 6

Have we actually reported to ASA as dident they find fault with her Jordans ad claiming to be healthy.

Reactions: 7
These influencers seem to be earning tons of money. Did you see the Saccones house? It's like a mansion and they appeared to go from a modest semi straight into it. They have renovated and it is blooming amazing. I wonder if that is where the Meldrums got the idea from. I can't ever see misery mansions being anything other than a cold dark gloomy house though no matter what the Meldrums do to it. Just something about it that seems soul less. Whatever possessed them to rush in and buy it.
SJ mansion may look nice on the inside, but the location is dreadful. Without giving away too much privacy info, I'll just say they are sandwiched between two major motorways, one of which is right at the back of their garden. You couldn't pay me to live in their house.

Reactions: 5
My husband is limited company. He pays himself a minimal salary then takes a monthly divided from the company for our mortgage etc. We also make use of some of my tax code to release some money from the company, however we still have a large corporation tax bill to be paid.

We are not millionaires by any stretch of the imagination, but we’re also not having to sit and watch every single pence.

The things that don’t make sense to me with them are things like the stamp duty on this new house... if it was £600k stamp duty in Scotland for this price range is about 5.5%

The new mortgage on the house surely has to be at least double, if not treble what they were paying previously per month?!

Then there’s the council tax banding, heating/electricity costs...

But they can afford for Pat not to work, both to be signed up to PT sessions.. I mean what are we missing?!

The house title deeds will be in their name, because if it wasn’t and she knows that can be accessed publicly and she would be rinsed for that if the house was in her Dads name for example. So then is her Dad paying part of the mortgage? Are they perhaps only paying the amount they paid before and Daddy C is covering the rest?

Their problem now is that they are so far detached from reality/previous viewers, I mean things like having such a huge jump in mortgage, moving up the property ladder would make such interesting content. Well okay it would if they were truthful and had done things genuinely. Now though everyone automatically assumes the worst.. oh another freebie, another AD, another spon..

I just wish they would bloody come clean with everything and stop treating us all like mugs!

Reactions: 11
Yeah but sacconejolys have 1.9 million YT viewers and are in a different league from the meldrums. Miss pentland is too. Louise has investments elsewhere in property and dare say SJ’s have invested over the years too. Mrs M desperately wants to be them. Who remembers the post on insta when they were knocked back from this morning and SJ’s went on instead. Oh reb wasn’t happy
Ahh is THAT what happened? I never knew. Didn't have IG then. ???

Reactions: 4
Ooooh, was this a grid pic or on stories? Would LOVE to see it!
Sadly for Rebecca I think that's how deluded she is she genuinely thinks she is national news
I think on stories at the time, they were sat in old car in car park somewhere speaking about it

Reactions: 1
My husband is limited company. He pays himself a minimal salary then takes a monthly divided from the company for our mortgage etc. We also make use of some of my tax code to release some money from the company, however we still have a large corporation tax bill to be paid.

We are not millionaires by any stretch of the imagination, but we’re also not having to sit and watch every single pence.

The things that don’t make sense to me with them are things like the stamp duty on this new house... if it was £600k stamp duty in Scotland for this price range is about 5.5%

The new mortgage on the house surely has to be at least double, if not treble what they were paying previously per month?!

But they can afford for Pat not to work, both to be signed up to PT sessions.. I mean what are we missing?!

The house title deeds will be in their name, because if it wasn’t and she knows that can be accessed publicly and she would be rinsed for that if the house was in her Dads name for example. So then is her Dad paying part of the mortgage? Are they perhaps only paying the amount they paid before and Daddy C is covering the rest?

Their problem now is that they are so far detached from reality/previous viewers, I mean things like having such a huge jump in mortgage, moving up the property ladder would make such interesting content. Well okay it would if they were truthful and had done things genuinely. Now though everyone automatically assumes the worst.. oh another freebie, another AD, another spon..

I just wish they would bloody come clean with everything and stop treating us all like mugs!
I know, they think we all came down in the last rain shower!
If they would just sit down the pair of them and do a video, bring honest and upfront about everything- from top to bottom. Set the record straight, clear up all the rumours, admit to all the wrong doings and just start a fresh. Otherwise this is just going to rumble on and on and they are just going to get deeper and deeper into the lies.

Reactions: 7

Everyone climbs ladders in jobs and property. Thing is the meldrums have ran up those ladders at a rate of knots not even the best banker would fathom.

Reactions: 9
What really grinds my gears - is the sums they just don't add up. Their declared income is 20k, they must be in receipt of tax credits etc however, tops that adds up to 30k, 30k a year equates to about 2k a month. The gym alone is £700, mortgage on a 600k house is at least 2k a month I don't get it ? What's going on ? Pretence of a no spend jan, I think was extremely upsetting to people who are actually struggling, why pretend your skint ? It's no laughing matter, to then get a personal trainer , ski lessons, theatre trips, new clothes, it's a slap in the face to the people really having issues to put food on the table. Fortunately I'm not in that position but if I was an 'influencer' I would consider it my job to have emphathy with those that are and not make thoughtless disingenuous promises. I think Louise pentland does it very well shes well off makes no bones about it, is grateful, has emphathy for those that arent. The kids privacy is a big issue they're not shown on camera, then two days later theyre in an advert, making money for the household whether they like it or not. People don't believe a word she says and that's what it comes down to. She can't tolerate any advice, opinion because fundamentally shes narrcistist and has all the traits of one. The people watching who think they're not good enough because they try and they try but they don't have a big house the luxury of buying what they want, spending enough time with their kids - it's dangerous and unobtainable for most. If she were to be honest and say this is where the income comes from a very privileged background etc then maybe this thread wouldn't exist
Don't forget 3 lots of child benefit that they do not deserve when all the freebies are added up :eek:

Reactions: 8
Don't forget 3 lots of child benefit that they do not deserve when all the freebies are added up :eek:
Will they get child benefit if one is over certain threshold of income? That makes me angry if they do and getting all the freebies and possibly not declaring them

Reactions: 3

Stamp duty (now called land and buildings transaction tax in Scotland) would be approx £34K for that house, based on a purchase price of £600K

Reactions: 3
Everyone climbs ladders in jobs and property. Thing is the meldrums have ran up those ladders at a rate of knots not even the best banker would fathom.
Didn't he say their mortgage arranger was a miracle worker. She would have to be to get that mortgage through. I wouldn't be surprised if they asked for that video to be taken down before their business was tarnished with the humdrum brush.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.