Mrs Meldrum #17 Flying Tipping Lee, Mummy And Me, Who’s Wearing The Naughty Vest? Edgy Or Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

They still not declared this buggy

Is a freebie ie next brand ad
A freezing cold day today and there's Poppy with nothing covering her head and not even a blanket over her.No wonder she's never well.

Reactions: 15
A freezing cold day today and there's Poppy with nothing covering her head and not even a blanket over her.No wonder she's never well.
They just never learn so they. He’s a tool. Looked like he was out himself with the kids so did he put the tripod under the buggy then pop it up for a picture?! It’s so staged and fake... bore off humdrum!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'll crack up if shegoes on IG to say no video owing to a headache...........would null and void the notion this is her "full time job"!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok Reb no hate here just want to ask a question you can reply on insta I would ask you on there but you would prob just block me so here goes
Today you listed all the things that you need/plan to do while P sleeps so I'm assuming once she's up you are looking after children so what does Lee do?
It's just you've been showing us lately you doing washing cooking etc not being nasty but I've shown some of your recent vlogs to my partner who does some video editing in his full time job and he said for someone who's been editing for about 4 years he can't see more than 15 mins work if that for most your edits so what do 2 adults do at home 24/7 your not even doing your own decorating I really would like to know.
Going back to your list there is a max of 1 hours stuff if you take out emails and editing. Maybe you could do a whole day real time updates of what you and Lee do in a day cos it just seems the pair of you must be spending most your time just sitting reading tattle and hey that's not a bad thing wouldn't call you for that as I'm kinda addicted to tattle also.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Headache must be real bad

Also s in school
Lee took Florenco and poppy out

So what was the up to?

Least we did not have go Florrie!

Reactions: 4
They just never learn so they. He’s a tool. Looked like he was out himself with the kids so did he put the tripod under the buggy then pop it up for a picture?! It’s so staged and fake... bore off humdrum!
Also had the phone lying almost under him whilst being Ramied............."six pack" shot anyone ?
Vital gym equipment when you're a " public figure", but no obvious water bottle.......guess no kindly gifted hydrate mate yet!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7
It will be the drone. Too high to be a tripod.

Reactions: 4
Yawn.
Today’s video is an advert for Ella’s Kitchen ???

What we eat in a day - and we get to see the culinary delights like beans on toast and boiled eggs. Oh, and the now infamous Checkpea Salad. ??

Can they please cut Florries hair! It looks so unkempt and like rats tails.

Poppy is such a cute little kid! ?

Reactions: 10
What was the situation with brummy and Mrs m and dlp?
They went at a similar time of year I think. After it came out that Mrs M had lied people I think sent questions to Brunmy to ask if hers was a paid trip/work trip. She got huffy and put a post up showing her booking receipt or something to prove she paid for it and said that she always declares ads etc “unlike some other influencers” (or words to that effect)

Reactions: 7
Yawn.
Today’s video is an advert for Ella’s Kitchen ???

What we eat in a day - and we get to see the culinary delights like beans on toast and boiled eggs. Oh, and the now infamous Checkpea Salad. ??

Can they please cut Florries hair! It looks so unkempt and like rats tails.

Poppy is such a cute little kid! ?
And obviously they all start the day with a big bowl of " Grinola" don't they ??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely if a cosytoes was not gifted with the gifted buggy they could purchase one. Poppy must be bloody freezing. Even if she doesn't like being under a cosytoes they could try a fleece buggysnuggle or snowsuit ?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.