Mrs Meldrum #17 Flying Tipping Lee, Mummy And Me, Who’s Wearing The Naughty Vest? Edgy Or Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think unmumsy mum did put on her blog that she's applied 3 times for blue tick and it's beem rejected. Atleast she admitted it!

Is it me or does mrs look like shes had lip fillers?
I personally think she has had lip filler, some people agree others think not. She will never admit it even if she has had them!

Reactions: 3
I will try not to ramble but ..

I am not a hater / troll I do not know the Meldrums and am probably old enough to be Rebs mother . I am not jealous of her I have worked hard in a fulfilling career and have now taken very early retirement.

Whilst working I never looked at YouTube/Instagram but with time on my hands started to look at some accounts and they made me feel my life wasn’t good enough , I can see straight through it all now ,but for a time it made me depressed even though I could do any thing I wanted.
I started to think how glad I was this wasn’t around when I was a young mother ,if it had that effect on me now god knows how I would have felt then.
I first came across Mrs Meldrum over DLP so have never followed her or even heard of her before but I was really angry and I think who ever sponsored it Tesco/DLP have a lot to answer for. She should have made it clear it was an AD but it wasn’t even a trip anyone could book so it was false advertising on their behalf. I took my children to DLP along time ago and we had a lovely time, but we only met characters when we paid extra for the breakfast. So that’s what peed me off. Most of our time was spent endlessly queuing with squabbling children and not a character in sight. So to portray the trip as a Birthday treat,that many would copy and spend money they maybe couldn’t afford ,is just is not fair when they would not get the VIP treatment afforded to them.
The advertisers are at fault ,they prey on people’s insecurities . I am sure this whole influencer bubble will soon burst.Hopefully the younger generation who were brought up on this will be more savvy and realise exactly what is going on . The Meldrums are actually victims of their own success, so cannot afford to turn down any paid work without any other earned income. Why is nobody advising them ,they really are like kids in a sweet shop , If she was my daughter I would be very concerned for her.

I

Reactions: 35
Someone’s trying to prove that she reads and replies to comments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She should be ashamed of herself and failing NSJ like that. We're not talking giving in and buying a naughty coffee when you're out, but spending large sums of money on clothes, holidays, PT sessions, McDonald's/takeaways, ski lessons. Absolute joke of a woman, she really is. She hasn't got a clue what it would be like to barely scrape by each month. Please don't insult people and even attempt to do these spending bans next time, Rebecca, you're just great big bloody embarrassment.

Reactions: 23
Someone’s trying to prove that she reads and replies to comments
I suffered with migraines all my adult life until 3 years ago. Had the daith piercing and no migraine since.

I suggested this many many times while I was a sheep and she never replied. As far as I know she never had it done.

Shame she never bothered reading my messages!

Reactions: 8
I’m laughing at Mrs Ms list today and it’s a lot to fit into each day. Really ?‍♀ Come live in my world for a day and see how much work we do in the real world ?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I suffered with migraines all my adult life until 3 years ago. Had the daith piercing and no migraine since.

I suggested this many many times while I was a sheep and she never replied. As far as I know she never had it done.

Oh god don’t ??‍♀

Just wait until reads it here and does another vlog on getting another wild piercing ??‍♀??‍♀??‍♀

#edgyreb

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Ooh I’ve heard of this! That’s amazing it has worked for you ??
Anyone know if it works for hormonal headaches too?? X

Reactions: 3

Probably like yourself, when it’s a “real” migraine there is no way you can lift your head, stand lights on and just a need to go to a dark room and sleep/spew it out. That’s how i was affected anyway, till the daith piercing.
Now they are probably headaches, I digress, anyway she seems the type to be quite the hypochondriac, if you have a sore head she has a migraine, sore belly she has ibd.

Reactions: 8
Probably like yourself, when it’s a “real” migraine there is no way you can lift your head, stand lights on and just a need to go to a dark room and sleep/spew it out. That’s how i was affected anyway, till the daith piercing.
Now they are probably headaches, I digress, anyway she seems the type to be quite the hypochondriac, if you have a sore head she has a migraine, sore belly she has ibd.
I agree, I couldn't see, let alone look at phone to take selfies and record myself talking about a migraine

Reactions: 10
I’m laughing at Mrs Ms list today and it’s a lot to fit into each day. Really ?‍♀ Come live in my world for a day and see how much work we do in the real world ?
I’m laughing at that too. I work full time and then come home and do all that jobs she’s listed and more. She has no idea what hard work is

Reactions: 9
She used to go on and on about having headaches and constantly went on about how good that 4Head roll on stuff was... I’m still convinced that was an ad that she never admitted to.
Loads of people used to comment about getting the daith piercing, you would think she would have got it done by now if she suffered as much as she made out.... ?

Reactions: 4
I’m laughing at that too. I work full time and then come home and do all that jobs she’s listed and more. She has no idea what hard work is
It sounds like a lot to fit in to my day here in my castle guys, i’ll let all you working class people know if I manage to change the beds today or not!???
Really,she’s unbelievable. I managed to get the beds on to wash before getting 3 kids ready for school and came home to do all that and more with a toddler in the time she took to write that insta story ? then I have to go to real work later. With no husband home to help and guess what I have a headache too! But poor princess Rebecca hers must be a migraine. She’s such a hypochondriac ? she wouldn’t be able to function if it was a migraine and most people who have a headache think I know i’ll check Mrs Meldrums insta stories to see tips on how to shift it-they take pain killers and get on with their day ??

• Haha
It's not a migraine. Like most of you have said, if it was she'd be lying down unable to function properly. It's an exercise headache. She used to moan about them when she started back at Jazzercise too. It's a well known phenomenon????. It's even on the NHS website.

· Exercise headaches occur during or after sustained, strenuous exercise. Some activities associated with exercise headaches include running, rowing, tennis, swimming and weightlifting. ... Primary exercise headaches are usually harmless, aren't connected to any underlying problems and can often be prevented with medication.

Reactions: 6
It's not a migraine. Like most of you have said, if it was she'd be lying down unable to function properly. It's an exercise headache. She used to moan about them when she started back at Jazzercise too. It's a well known phenomenon????. It's even on the NHS website.

· Exercise headaches occur during or after sustained, strenuous exercise. Some activities associated with exercise headaches include running, rowing, tennis, swimming and weightlifting. ... Primary exercise headaches are usually harmless, aren't connected to any underlying problems and can often be prevented with medication.
That will be the reason the ramming at the gym stops then ??‍♂

• Haha
I just wat he’s her stories and to be fair to her she only refers to it as a headache and doesn’t once call it a migraine.

I unfortunately suffer very badly from migraines and she’d know if she had a migraine. I can’t move for at least 48-72 hours till it shifts. All I can do is lie very still in a completely darkened room, if I move I throw up and it feels like my head would explode

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.