Mrs Meldrum #17 Flying Tipping Lee, Mummy And Me, Who’s Wearing The Naughty Vest? Edgy Or Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Lord the Next campaign was so awful. "I might have cancer....no I don't! Buy tit from Next" in one breath.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
That 100k you tube plaques taking its time.
Maybe because her channel is too “broken” and worthless to fix. YouTube maybe looking into her account to see if it’s stats match up and we all know the lies are getting harder and harder to cover up. They may aswell not waste their time trying to polish a turd springs to mind. Probably why we haven’t had the grand tour of the office yet ?
Hi guyyyss! I finally got my 100k plaque it took so long because it was a super special one just for me and is bigger than everyone else that has ever got one it matches my ego perfectly and I’m so so fortunate I so deserve this and I’m so bloody chuffed I got it to recognise all my hard work stealing everyone else’s creative ideas for my content

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Reply to iboat. Hope you are still reading these threads.
I will happily answer your questions. As a self employed businesswoman for many years, my business was built on reputation. Most businesses are. Doing the right thing and making the right decisions is paramount when running a business. Most of us here have watched The Meldrums for a long time. We have invested our own time in their business. Despite Rebecca thinking because we don’t have to pay for her content we don’t have the right of reply, she is very wrong. Without her viewing public she would have no channel. Nobody would want her to advertise their products. No brands would want to work with her. She would not be gifted anything. Her viewing public IS her business. A couple of weeks ago she saw fit to say on her insta that it was ok for her to give the amateur theatre a very poor review because unlike her content which we don’t have to pay to see, people do have to pay to see the pantomime. She forgot to mention that SHE didn’t have to pay to see it as she was gifted the tickets, yet she felt she had the right to leave a poor review. We are just doing the same. We are exercising our right to leave her poor reviews when she doesn’t do the right thing. I for one, watched all her channels religiously until she pulled them all overnight without any kind of explanation to her viewers and followers. Not an explanation the following day, or the next, or the next. That is the contempt she holds her ‘customers’ in. She has young followers and vulnerable followers, and she doesn’t do the right thing by them. However, she reads on here and then seems to do what we are saying. If we say she should do more cooking, hey ho, there will be cooking, etc. etc. So think of us as a public service. On the other hand, the fact you couldn’t work that out for yourself after reading these threads, despite apparently being a professional hate site reader means you might want to think of a different career for yourself. You are crap at this one and my review for you is very poor.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Good grief. At Christmas she said they had no money to spend and that is why she was doing no spend January and now suddenly they are spending 150 quid a week for the next 3 months on going to the gym. That is just ridiculous. I can't imagine Rammy could afford to give away 6 free seshs per week as time is money when you are a PT. He will be paying the gym for the space and use of equipment and cannot imagine he would get enough interest locally from giving the Meldrums free training.
He may be after more Instagram followers thinking her sheep won’t be able to resist him!

Reactions: 7
He may be after more Instagram followers thinking her sheep won’t be able to resist him!
Yeah, it’s all to boost his followers and his profile. 100% a business arrangement. They don’t get out of bed unless someone is paying them or giving them something for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why are gossip magazines a multi million pound industry? or even newspapers as they are full of gossip and hearsay , the news on tv , reality tv the list could go on and on ,
Well the answer is simple people are nosey , it’s not that most are unsatisfied with life they’re simply nosey ,
Gossip is as old as civilisation itself isn’t the bible a book of what happened ?
In the fifties women would gossip child on hip with the neighbour,
Gossip is a part of life , most gossipers don’t want to report people they just wanna gossip
Does that answer your question?

I boat said he/she was reading thread at 3am having morning coffee as they were in North America, but forgot that the US is 5 hours behind not ahead so it would have been 10pm ???

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I boat said he/she was reading thread at 3am having morning coffee as they were in North America, but forgot that the US is 5 hours behind not ahead so it would have been 10pm ???
No idea who she (he?) was but it was clearly all a load of tosh!
Couldn’t even keep her story straight!!!!!
I reported that account so hopefully it’s been blocked ???

Reactions: 9
Bit off topic but I saw The Unmumsy Mum’s IG post about her starting a part time job and that she hadnt got a blue tick from IG as she wasn’t a good enough influencer (her comments were tongue in cheek obvs). Mrs M has a blue tick but IMO Unmumsy is far more popular? I know she’s not an “influencer” but I thought it was really odd. What makes Mrs M warrant a blue tick that others don’t have?!
Sad I know this but saw it on Mummy Diaries, blue ticks have to be applied for .

Reactions: 2
With the ski lessons for the girls, the lessons she quoted were for 1:1 lessons, that’s why they were (rightly) expensive! She didn’t even enquire into them having group lessons because she didn’t see why they should have to wait their turn as part of a group class ??‍♀?
Both kids could have gone for a private lesson together for £35

• Sad
Reactions: 2
The pj thing was bad she advertised about 5/6 pairs of pjs the November and December I thought that was terrible put me off buying seasonal pjs just very unrealistic.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It was weird on tattle last night we thought Mrs Wilkes has infiltrated her thread and then we thought Chris Ingham had infiltrated his or one of his fam and now a loon lmao

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So lots of people could apply for the blue tick if they had a well known business - local bands/singers, entertainers, sports people etc - I guess they ask to see proof of who you are/what you do, but it’s not anything special really!!!!

Reactions: 1
Warning - if you are about to eat your lunch (in Rebs case poached eggs on white buttered toast ?) DO NOT watch Pats latest insta video!
He’s getting an absolute Raming!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I think it’s because they verify those accounts they think are easily replicated and can’t be set apart from the “official” one. Did think it was an odd choice she was verified because she’s got a low following in comparison to some that don’t. If you search for Mrs Meldrum on Instagram there’s quite a few matches, probably because it’s her brand name and the name of her business. I also remember there’s a woman who has the handle mrsmeldrum and Rebecca is mrsrmeldrum, I bet that annoys Rebecca ?
Ah I see! Yes I remember
So lots of people could apply for the blue tick if they had a well known business - local bands/singers, entertainers, sports people etc - I guess they ask to see proof of who you are/what you do, but it’s not anything special really!!!!
I see! I wonder if Pat has applied seeing as he’s a “public figure” ???

Reactions: 3
Ah I see! Yes I remember

I see! I wonder if Pat has applied seeing as he’s a “public figure” ???
Ha, well no! Anyone can have the ‘public figure’ endorsement. You just have to change your Instagram page from a personal to a business account and then you can add the public figure bit into the profile.
Which means, Lee’s account IS a business account ??‍♀

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think unmumsy mum did put on her blog that she's applied 3 times for blue tick and it's beem rejected. Atleast she admitted it!

Is it me or does mrs look like shes had lip fillers?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.