Mrs Meldrum #17 Flying Tipping Lee, Mummy And Me, Who’s Wearing The Naughty Vest? Edgy Or Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Professional Hate Site Reader ?‍?? that’s the worst fake job I’ve ever heard of!

Can just imagine your Boss coming to you.. “Hey Iboat, we’ve got this huge story kicking off in Banchory, Scotland on the vlogger Mrs Meldrum.. Gossip Site, Tattle is going off the hook - could you join, read along and comment?

Yet you question us on here? ????

The majority of us started out as fans of the Meldrums, sucked in by their sickly sweet, too good to be true life and what do you know, it is all too good to be true! You can have what they have if you want to sell your soul, your children’s privacy and take every gifted item going.

For the purpose of helping with your “job” I’m not lacking in anything in my life, apart from now the few minutes I’ve wasted reading and replying to your comment.

Have a lovely day in your soft office ? byyyyyyyeee!x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
With the ski lessons for the girls, the lessons she quoted were for 1:1 lessons, that’s why they were (rightly) expensive! She didn’t even enquire into them having group lessons because she didn’t see why they should have to wait their turn as part of a group class ??‍♀?

Reactions: 14
The private ski lessons will come - she’ll get them gifted or Daddy C will pay for them.

I hate spending £20 on myself if I can get something for my children instead, I would!

She shouldn’t have written a book on activities with children, it should have been activities for you at the expense of your children.

I don’t mean at the expense of the ski lessons, because let’s be honest it’s hardly a necessary expense, I mean the groups they are clearly sacking off now so they can tag team each other in and out of “Mum mode” while she fannies around with Rami at the gym then goes for coffee with a chum.

Reactions: 15
So they’re both doing 3 sessions a week at £150 a week total?!! Just goes to prove no spend January was a huge fraud. Weren’t the kids ski lessons less than that? Nothing like a selfish mother!
Yet ironically, in her sort out my airing cupboard (sorry, wardrobe!) Video, she said ooh, my selfish mother jumper, not worn that in ages! ??? but then we know she doesn't label things correctly! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm working at home in my office (no camera required) when I post this and I'm 5 hours behind Uk time. (it is my job to read these kinds of hate threads.....yea I'm coming clean :) (I got bashed for congratulating someone on achieving their degree and getting a great job, holy tit ! that to me is beyond belief in how that was misconstrued) Triggered much honey !!
Why do you care, in all honesty, and I'm throwing this question out to all of you. If "Reb or Pat" is
cheating the government out of taxes or harming her kids. why do you care what she's doing ? (it's a valid question) Why (unless you know this person personally) why would you question what anyone does or feels ! Who has given you that right ? I think the bigger question has to be, who made you right and everyone else wrong and (I'll throw this out to every other member of this hate blog and believe me, this is nothing to compared to some ) If you feel someone is cheating the government of the country you live in, call the relevant department. If you feel a child or children are being neglected or not being treated well in anyway, call children's aid or the relevant authority in the country you live in.
I seriously would like to know, why are you involving yourselves in this online drama. What is lacking in your life that you need to be online, hating in a chat room? Why do you care, what Mrs Meldrum and all the rest of these Vloggers are triggering in you........I'd love to know why you're all so vengeful and hooked on the hate.
Wow! Can I send my cv to you? I have a Disney degree in shite and fibbing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Yes, and also you would imagine that their posts would be better than that poor effort.
Iboat is probably another vlogger as they seem to be the only ones that love to tell people they are working in their home "office" ? either that or it's someone who forgot to take their meds as you would need to be tripping to think that anyone here gives a tit what he/she thinks about them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If the PT sessions are gifted or heavily discounted then I think the meldrums are an odd choice to promote Rami. Neither of them are unfit really, no where near overweight and how many parents actually have the time and money for PT sessions? Even with Mrs M having 80K followers I can’t see many parents being influenced to queue up at the door for PT with rami.
I don’t think they are paying for this - £600 a month is extortionate and we know Mrs M doesn’t pay for anything! She moaned about the cost of 1:1 ski lessons for her kids but then both her and Lee are each going to PT sessions 3 times a week. Selfish if you ask me. What do they pay for the girls to do?

Reactions: 6
If the PT sessions are gifted or heavily discounted then I think the meldrums are an odd choice to promote Rami. Neither of them are unfit really, no where near overweight and how many parents actually have the time and money for PT sessions? Even with Mrs M having 80K followers I can’t see many parents being influenced to queue up at the door for PT with rami.
I don’t think they are paying for this - £600 a month is extortionate and we know Mrs M doesn’t pay for anything! She moaned about the cost of 1:1 ski lessons for her kids but then both her and Lee are each going to PT sessions 3 times a week. Selfish if you ask me. What do they pay for the girls to do?
The Meldrums don’t pay for anything. There is no way on earth that they are paying £600 a month for PT sessions! It’s obvious that it’s a freebie to boost the Ramminator’s profile at the gym.
It’s ridiculous really. If you were to look at her followers I would bet only a tiny fraction of them are local to Banchory, and of that fraction how many are in a position to sign up for PT sessions?!
I reckon he’s offered a freebie to Mrs M in exchange for social media coverage and to use her in a “before & after” style campaign.
Lee May be getting a few session free or be maybe paying a cheap rate for a few sessions.
I don’t really care what old Ramminator says about it - of course he’s never going to tell anyone he’s giving them freebies. He will also have had the Meldrums chat about trolls/tattle ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just rainbows I think! Never even seen them have a swimming lesson which I always prioritised when mine were tiny!

Reactions: 3
I cannot believe they can justify to themselves spending so much money on their own luxuries when they spend nothing on their children?? Apart from Rainbows I don’t see the children do anything on a regular basis. The horse riding lessons were gifted and she only takes F and P to baby/toddler groups on a very ad hoc basis, probably not at all whilst she’s so busy at the gym!

I have 3 children, my eldest is 4 and she does 6 activities outside of school (tap, ballet, swimming, gymnastics, trampolining and Stagecoach), my middle son (3) does swimming, trampolining and gymnastics and my youngest (1) just does swimming at the moment on a weekly basis and then we do music and other baby groups as we can fit them in.

I also go to the gym but mainly late in the evening after I’ve done bedtime and my husband is home from work and at the weekends when I take the older 2 children with me as they then do craft and games groups at the gym whilst I do a couple of classes. My life revolves around my children because I chose to have them and they are the most important thing. I still manage to enjoy doing things for me but I work hard to find a balance so that it doesn’t impact on the time I spend with my children or mean that they end up missing out on doing things they want to do. I just cannot get over how selfish R & L are

Reactions: 15
I cannot believe they can justify to themselves spending so much money on their own luxuries when they spend nothing on their children?? Apart from Rainbows I don’t see the children do anything on a regular basis. The horse riding lessons were gifted and she only takes F and P to baby/toddler groups on a very ad hoc basis, probably not at all whilst she’s so busy at the gym!

I have 3 children, my eldest is 4 and she does 6 activities outside of school (tap, ballet, swimming, gymnastics, trampolining and Stagecoach), my middle son (3) does swimming, trampolining and gymnastics and my youngest (1) just does swimming at the moment on a weekly basis and then we do music and other baby groups as we can fit them in.

I also go to the gym but mainly late in the evening after I’ve done bedtime and my husband is home from work and at the weekends when I take the older 2 children with me as they then do craft and games groups at the gym whilst I do a couple of classes. My life revolves around my children because I chose to have them and they are the most important thing. I still manage to enjoy doing things for me but I work hard to find a balance so that it doesn’t impact on the time I spend with my children or mean that they end up missing out on doing things they want to do. I just cannot get over how selfish R & L are
I agree with you 100%
Some people have kids thinking it’s cool to have a mini me and let’s be fair kids can look
adorable and fun ,
Many of my friends are starting to have families mainly the ones in the 28/30 age group , they do say things like tick tock to others that are approaching thirty I’m like ??? seriously leave them alone , parents are culprits as well they want grandkids,
But I applaud people that wait or those that don’t if they are ready and responsible because it’s the toughest job and a person /couple should leave well alone if they aren’t like you and ready to fully commit to the job .

Reactions: 4
Just rainbows I think! Never even seen them have a swimming lesson which I always prioritised when mine were tiny!
She did take them to swimming lessons. I'm sure (someone may correct me) florrie was small and Safiyah went but she used to complain about that too.

Then when they were in kippie lodge every 5 mins didn't they have a few swimming lessons too. Florrie would have a lesson and they'd go swimming with S (and may be baby Poppy?)

Reactions: 4
Unless your a true tittler p**s off!!! We ain’t got no time for that.! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She did take them to swimming lessons. I'm sure (someone may correct me) florrie was small and Safiyah went but she used to complain about that too.

Then when they were in kippie lodge every 5 mins didn't they have a few swimming lessons too. Florrie would have a lesson and they'd go swimming with S (and may be baby Poppy?)
Yes they defo have had swimming lessons. Unless it’s ‘kindly gifted’ I bet it’s now stopped.!! God they are so tight with their own money! Mean in every sense! She even said she’s s tight arse.! Ummm yeah love, we worked that one out!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bit off topic but I saw The Unmumsy Mum’s IG post about her starting a part time job and that she hadnt got a blue tick from IG as she wasn’t a good enough influencer (her comments were tongue in cheek obvs). Mrs M has a blue tick but IMO Unmumsy is far more popular? I know she’s not an “influencer” but I thought it was really odd. What makes Mrs M warrant a blue tick that others don’t have?!

Reactions: 8
Bit off topic but I saw The Unmumsy Mum’s IG post about her starting a part time job and that she hadnt got a blue tick from IG as she wasn’t a good enough influencer (her comments were tongue in cheek obvs). Mrs M has a blue tick but IMO Unmumsy is far more popular? I know she’s not an “influencer” but I thought it was really odd. What makes Mrs M warrant a blue tick that others don’t have?!
Just read something that said it helps if you’re big on another platform first. So Mrs M’s YouTube would be why she’s verified. Not sure that UnMumsy Mum is anywhere else other than Facebook is she? And supposedly Facebook is dying although I’m old so still use it most

Reactions: 3
I think it’s because they verify those accounts they think are easily replicated and can’t be set apart from the “official” one. Did think it was an odd choice she was verified because she’s got a low following in comparison to some that don’t. If you search for Mrs Meldrum on Instagram there’s quite a few matches, probably because it’s her brand name and the name of her business. I also remember there’s a woman who has the handle mrsmeldrum and Rebecca is mrsrmeldrum, I bet that annoys Rebecca ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sure they can afford the PT sessions, during Nov/Dec Mrs M advertised almost ALL of the Christmas Jarmies on the market in her self appointed role of Britain's Next Top Jarmie Model (even brussel sprout ones) ???
Maybe she got paid earlier than expected for all of her Jarmie Campaigns ??
Not to mention the 2018 Chunky Knit Jumper Campaign and the Next £20 unlimited delivery campaign, which went on for about 3 weeks too long even for the sheep to tollorate! ??
Now she needs to get buff so she can do all the summer clothes and another titillating Supermarket Look Book Video in her back garden (the grounds) ??
But If she is paying full whack for a Ramming I will eat my hat ?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.