Mrs Meldrum #17 Flying Tipping Lee, Mummy And Me, Who’s Wearing The Naughty Vest? Edgy Or Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I screen grabbed this comment earlier from that post and guess what? been deleted! Somebody giving her useful and constructive advice and she’s just not interested?that’s why I don’t believe her pity post on insta stories, it’s all a complete sham?
Long time lurker....she is unreal with all this deleting. It’s an absolute joke. Really needs to be some sort of IG page calling her out on all of these.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You know what if this is Mrs meldrum happy then no thanks! And we are all jealous are we? Keep it!!

Comment about S is so out of order, those poor girls having stuff like that written about them! I’m sure in an old video Reb said she would stop if people were horrible about the girls!!

Everyone needs to stop giving her advice. She is as real as a £2 note. This isn't her first rodeo she knows exactly what she is doing. It isn't a mistake if you keep doing the same thing over and over again. No matter how many times a snake sheds its skin.....it's still a snake ?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Everyone needs to stop giving her advice. She is as real as a £2 note. This isn't her first rodeo she knows exactly what she is doing. It isn't a mistake if you keep doing the same thing over and over again. No matter how many times a snake sheds its skin.....it's still a snake ?
I agree. She’s a classic narcissist. Telling her she’s wrong is about as effective as telling Kim Jung-un he’s not a good leader.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Her outfit for her night out tonight.... ?
The boots are not a good look at all....
the jumpsuit is more of a summery thing I would say....with flip flops.

Reactions: 8
I screen grabbed this comment earlier from that post and guess what? it’s been deleted! Somebody giving her useful and constructive advice and she’s just not interested?that’s why I don’t believe her pity post on insta stories, it’s all a complete sham?
She’s lost the plot ?

Reactions: 5
If only Reb would use todays disgusting comment as a lesson, firstly about what an actual troll comment looks like, as opposed to a difference of opinion or constructive criticism. And secondly that having her children feature so heavily is not safe and could end up incredibly damaging to her childs mental health.
There is no excuse for trolls and their hateful comments against children but she needs to take a modicum of responsibility and at least attempt to protect them from it.

Instead I expect she would use it in her pity party.

Reactions: 21
Now, Charlotte Taylor has posted an Instagram story also saying she feels like she can’t really be herself online now that her channel has grown bla bla bla (she wrote it in text on story’s rather than a live video)
Could it be that Mrs meldrum’s chat today was nothing more than a nudge from channel mum? It was fairly random after all....... o

• Wow
Let’s see if she deletes comments whilst at a party at the local community centre ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I screen grabbed this comment earlier from that post and guess what? it’s been deleted! Somebody giving her useful and constructive advice and she’s just not interested?that’s why I don’t believe her pity post on insta stories, it’s all a complete sham?
The post was excellent and had Mrs M been a professional, then she could have answered in a positive manner. This is 100% her issue, with her head up her own backside, with the attitude she can do nothing wrong. I was blocked because I liked a comment which again was polite, but questioned why the book was Mummy. As someone responded to my rant, she is a dictatorship which will not be appreciated by followers who have half a brain - you only have to refer back in history.
Dust of the violin to allow us to fiddle while Rome burns, because this will happen. Will definitely be no spend MONTHS then.

Reactions: 14
Half time!! Idiot

There was actual 2 intervals in this ballet.

I can’t understand what APA are getting out of giving her tickets. Any acknowledgment of tickets is done with a random photo that has nothing to do with the actual show after a blurb about how wonderful she is!

Hope she actually declares to HMRC regards to all the gifted tickets!! As it’s way over £50!!
So have the theatre tickets play pre xmas
Panto
And now ballet gifted by apa

Felt was sneaky she dident say on post with her and s at theatre.

Lol at half time.

She loves to pretend shes intelligent and cultured.

I have never been to the ballet or taken my children.

My children luckily go panto with school as its very expensive for the whole family.

What do apa get from it.
You either local or you not
You have the money or you don't.

I doubt she influences locals they all think they a pair of eijets.

Reactions: 6
Safiyah is beautiful. All 3 of her children are beautiful, as are all little kiddies. How dare anyone write comments about her children. No matter what your beef is with the Meldrums, their kiddies should be out of bounds.

Reactions: 28
Safiyah is beautiful. All 3 of her children are beautiful, as are all little kiddies. How dare anyone write comments about her children. No matter what your beef is with the Meldrums, their kiddies should be out of bounds.
Totally agree.

S has a lovely wide eyes and shiny hair.
She comes across as such a lovely sometimes shy little girl.
I don't envy any parents having to face online trolls be critical if their children.
I hope s had a lovely time and it's rare reb spends one to one time with her.

Reactions: 11
1 hour of her day to reply to comments, wow. I just think it’s so rude to ignore people’s comments and messages. Imagine if we did that at work! I messaged her once ages ago when she asked for advice on what to do with a bundle of old mobile phones. I sent her a message saying domestic abuse charities will take old phones to give to those who have escaped domestic abuse as more than often survivors will have to leave every possession they have behind. My message was never read which is a shame. Her followers, the people helping her to earn a living, are being ignored. Rude!!

Reactions: 5
1 hour of her day to reply to comments, wow. I just think it’s so rude to ignore people’s comments and messages. Imagine if we did that at work! I messaged her once ages ago when she asked for advice on what to do with a bundle of old mobile phones. I sent her a message saying domestic abuse charities will take old phones to give to those who have escaped domestic abuse as more than often survivors will have to leave every possession they have behind. My message was never read which is a shame. Her followers, the people helping her to earn a living, are being ignored. Rude!!
1 hours a day to reply. 10 hours to delete and ban.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.