Mrs Meldrum #17 Flying Tipping Lee, Mummy And Me, Who’s Wearing The Naughty Vest? Edgy Or Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her insta stories and actually agree somewhat with what she is saying, but surely she should be thinking of the effect on her followers it is all about her. Yes everybody has tit days whoever they are but she is constantly putting on this fake happy persona selling crap to people who maybe can’t afford it basically saying you buy this and your life will be as wonderful as mine, although I get this tit for free and I’m still miserable.
You hit the nail on the head there

Reactions: 4
I really don’t want to know what Mrs Meldrum is actually like of what she is portraying currently is her happy and positive self. There are not many out there on social media who are more grumpy, rude, unhappy, spirit and generally negative and fake like her. God help us if she moves away from the fake I’m happy script.

Reactions: 18
I remember one yt vlog where Reb was going to topshop with S to look for kids stuff whilst pregnant with F - obv a collab prob one of those gift card set ups - and S says ‘are we going to pay with real money mummy’ from the mouths of babes !!
OH I remember this!

Reactions: 7
You hit the nail on the head there
Only reason for mentioning this on stories today was Heather recommending her book. Not in a million years would she recommend going over to her stories etc if it wasn't for this.

Reactions: 11
That comment about s is horrible.

I watched her stories earlier where she was waffling on about her fake positive self. She said she keeps part of her real self back from all the followers she now has. So she has thought about all these people she doesn't know watching her. But she shows everything about her children and doesn't filter in the same way. Confused.

• Wow
I see she has mentioned the freebie theatre tickets half through some waffle attached to a random photo of Poppy, albeit no # used, yet no mention nor tag at all on the photo of S in the actual #gifted theatre seats?! It’s just so sneaky.

Reactions: 17
I see she has mentioned the freebie theatre tickets half through some waffle attached to a random photo of Poppy, albeit no # used, yet no mention nor tag at all on the photo of S in the actual #gifted theatre seats?! It’s just so sneaky.
That’s how sneaky she is! She now feels the need to hide that she’s been gifted the tickets!!!! Puts that on a random photo and on the actual one she mentions nothing!! She’s so fake??why does she feel the need to hide on the actual post that she’s there for free ?!

• Angry
Reactions: 13

Just a reminder about the poll for those who don't read back because the thread moves so fast ?

Reactions: 8
Rebecca’s stories- the point is she shouldn’t need to try and be something she’s not you are the person you are and she’s really not a very nice one as we’ve all seen. The mask has slipped, she can’t be open and honest on her platform because she is way out of her depth and her Mickey Mouse degree obviously didn’t cover how to deal with your business when it’s going down the pot, or even basic social and interaction skills to level with her customers/ followers. Even when she’s pretending to empathise she can’t get it right ? patronising little rich girl saying how brilliant her life is waving around her gifted expensive make up. Not enough brain cells to rub together. She cannot be serious! Then the quote about when people try to bring you down turn the music up higher ? she will never ever change

Reactions: 13
But still no action shots/ stories of Pat and Rami beasting it out together at the gym?️‍♂:m??

Most disappointing..........now my wee chicken legend you wouldn't be telling a better of a fib and just popping in for a shake, hence all the outside footage? ?

Because not for a minute do I think you've developed any morals regarding the filming of other individuals without their consent !?

• Haha
It really upsets me she is gifted theatre tickets all the time would that be directly from APA? I save my money so I can go to the theatre!! Take note Mrs M you are not at a football match it’s not half time it’s called the interval !!!???‍♀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It really upsets me she is gifted theatre tickets all the time would that be directly from APA? I save my money so I can go to the theatre!! Take note Mrs M you are not at a football match it’s not half time it’s called the interval !!!???‍♀
She’s all fur coat and no knickers that’s why!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I screen grabbed this comment earlier from that post and guess what? it’s been deleted! Somebody giving her useful and constructive advice and she’s just not interested?that’s why I don’t believe her pity post on insta stories, it’s all a complete sham?

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I think he did and there won't be another baby but she will regret the decision in a few years and he will try to get it reversed.
No need for snip reversal. They can just mooch some kindly #gifted wee chicken nugget sperm.

Reactions: 5
A full time job typically is around 35-40 hours per week in the UK.

Reb claims she devotes ONE HOUR PER DAY to reply to comments. Now that she has her Boss Girl office she has dedicated work days to allow her a better work/life balance to be “more present during Mum mode” so we will assume for that sake she works 5 days per week.

Comment Reading/Answering = 5 hours work

What EXACTLY then is Edgy doing for the rest of her remaining 30 hour working week?!

She’s in no way sitting for the remaining of her 6 hour working day planning, researching and creating content. She’s not skilfully editing her videos, it’s all last minute.com

Her monologue today on stories only prove to me that we never know who is the real Mrs Meldrum. Does she not get that people follow her to ideally see someone they can perhaps relate to. Now she’s admitted that she’s not really herself.. so when you are gushing with praise at your sheep lamenting at your altar once again, is that not the real you? When you claim to be so so blessed and fortunate and grateful for Next keeping you and your family clothed the whole year, is that not the real you? Who are you really then?

Would the real Rebecca Meldrum please stand up!

Reactions: 15
That comment that a troll left about S is awful. There’s absolutely no need for comments like that about a little kid. I actually think S is a very pretty little girl and can imagine she will be a very striking young lady.

Reactions: 27
Half time!! Idiot

There was actual 2 intervals in this ballet.

I can’t understand what APA are getting out of giving her tickets. Any acknowledgment of tickets is done with a random photo that has nothing to do with the actual show after a blurb about how wonderful she is!

Hope she actually declares to HMRC regards to all the gifted tickets!! As it’s way over £50!!

Reactions: 12
Someone said “at least florrie and poppy are pretty” or something similar. It’s deleted now
Seriously? That's bloody ridiculous! S is a lovely looking wee girl. The three of them are so cute. It's not their fault their parents have a public insta and constantly post them! Why on earth would someone post such a thing?

That is an hole troll. ??

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.