Mrs Meldrum #147 Binny and Leeboy and the Diamond from Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Danielles’s best work is it. It’s awful. I don’t even know what colour that’s meant to be. Her hair is now the same colour as Gail Platt from Corrie 😂
and Bertie looks like Gail Platt, it’s gone full circle

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know she’s a beggy witch but is she actually ad linking a bag she’s trying g on in a shop??? duck me she’s lower than a snakes belly that one.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I know she’s a beggy witch but is she actually ad linking a bag she’s trying g on in a shop??? duck me she’s lower than a snakes belly that one.
I think she bought that bag. Quilted one from m&s?

But she did aff link some boots earlier that she had not bought but liked the colour of them #beggar gotta pay for that minging hair do somehow

Reactions: 6
The absolute irony that the lass in the background actually has better hair than Beggy eye bleeping herself in the mirror 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My granny had a bag like that for going to the butcher
---
her hair looks like utter tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel this thread title needs to be resurrected with a name change

Mrs Meldrum 148 - Binny with the bad hair

Thread title suggestion

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought this! Surely if you have children, no job and it’s snowing you’d spend the day with them?! Unbelievable even by Binny standards.
I would not be giving up a hairdressers appointment to go sledging ! They can do that with their Dad! Especially in Scotland where snow is a frequent visitor

• Wow
Reactions: 6
All the way to Edinburgh for her hair to look like that 😂. It looks awful. It’s still dry as the Sahara desert, she has no clue what colour she wants it to be and it’s been curled like a teenager going to a school disco

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mrs Meldrum 148 - Binny’s magical hair journey comes to a dehydrated split end.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.