Mrs Meldrum #147 Binny and Leeboy and the Diamond from Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not gonna look like that when she blow drys it
Deffo some extensions for thickness
They haven’t toned it that well
Ginger tinges

Reactions: 4
It looks much better than it did, but that really, really isn’t saying much given where it started.

She’s going to change her mind and hate it when she washes and styles it herself.

Reactions: 15
A mocha and a croissant after a five guys last night?!🤣 I’m here for this “fitness journey”
She's clueless about why she gains weight. Clueless. 😂
---
I just can’t get over the fact she will readily leave her girls especially the youngest when they have a snow day just to go and shop and get her hair done.
I can, she's seeing her sister so cheap overnight and handholding. It's not as if she's swanning about with the chums with cloaks of invisibility. He's their Dad, she's not abandoned them.

Reactions: 8
As others have said always looks great after it’s been styled by a professional,
Let’s see how she gets on when she’s doing it herself then I’ll pass judgment

Nice hair but she's had to have extensions.... Happy now Binny? Will you stfu?

Those boots are boggin and impractical by the way. 🙄 Can just see her trumping around her private woods in those monstrosities. Shouldn't you be checking out millets for dubai rentatent dresses instead Binny?

Reactions: 10
In the unlikely event she was planning to go home tonight it’s looking unlikely…Fubar News are saying the roads in Banchory and the one up to hers is now impassible! That will give her the perfect excuse to stay away and have some drama in her life by pretending she was going to come home!

Why has she bought herself another catheter bag? They look ridiculous!

On having another look at her hurr those extensions look like rats tails. Going to look scruffy in no time hee hee
---
Danielle did not look how I expected her to! Is she a super popular sought after hairdresser??? Kick in the teeth for whichever poor unfortunate soul has had to deal with madams hair. Brief understood, what a nob

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lee: You're quite a young whippersnapper, aren't you? You're so with the trendy kids... Did Mum not say to you yesterday...
Binny: Stop dressing like a 13 year old.
Lee: After your Asos haul.
Binny: Yeah that was great.
Lee: Confidence booster
Binny: Absolutely confidence booster. Buy clothes that are the correct size, stop dressing like a 13 year old and you need the long flowy things.

Glad someone in her life is calling a spade a spade, the last bit sounds very Tattleish though.

They're just so boring.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What in the mullet is that big section missing at the back?!
---
Think I’ll give Danielle ‘healthy hair journey’ a hard pass, thanks though Beg
Danielle needs to go on a journey around her face with a face cloth

not what I was expecting at all from the superstar hairdresser

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Well done Binny on making your hair even worse than once it was. Every appointment it gets more tit than it was. The journey to shaving is what we are on.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In the unlikely event she was planning to go home tonight it’s looking unlikely…Fubar News are saying the roads in Banchory and the one up to hers is now impassible! That will give her the perfect excuse to stay away and have some drama in her life by pretending she was going to come home!
She had no plans to be home. Always was away for 2 nights.

The hairdresser looks a bit grubby 😬
Edit: the guy in her photos lips 😬😬😬😬😬😬 she's put "mum and dad" but he can't be the partner..??

Ok sorry not Mrs m chat 😂 I'm confused

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.