Mrs Meldrum #146 Reselling charity shop books on Vinted, but still trying to make out she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

She needs to stop pretending this is about being tidy and not liking the clutter. The house is always a tit tip because she's too lazy to tidy and always cluttered with constantly buying things for herself. We all know she's incapable of even shutting a drawer properly. This is just her being a complete Grinch because she's had to think about other people and begrudges having to buy for them, even if they are her own children. Because she's not feeling it, no one else can.

If only she'd have done her own challenge she'd have been thriving! 😅

• Sick
Reactions: 27
These show off insta grifters that start Christmas when hallloween ends, and make a big show about it being ‘over’ on Boxing Day, have got it completely wrong. The festival of Christmas STARTS on December 25th.

Reactions: 31
I'm all for a relaxed household at Christmas but either she's planted all that tat in the newly decorated room or she's a lazy mink. What is it Binny?
There's absolutely no need for it given the size of the house. I think she's planted it in there to look like they are having a fabulous, fun lovely Christmas. Sad duck. 😂
To be fair, our "posh" lounge currently looks like that and I don't feel one bit bad. 😂 Kids are wandering in and out playing with their new stuff. I love Boxing Day for that. What is odd is that she is then in tidying it up - children need to be doing that. Also - where were the children? The house looked empty
These show off insta grifters that start Christmas when hallloween ends, and make a big show about it being ‘over’ on Boxing Day, have got it completely wrong. The festival of Christmas STARTS on December 25th.
Agreed. They would fall down dead if they entered a Catholic Church and saw they don’t put the crib etc up til 24th!

Reactions: 10
For those of us who actually work until a few days before Xmas, this is the first time we get to relax and enjoy our Xmas celebrations and that includes decorations!

She is all Me Me I Want, total disregard to the kids still wanting to celebrate Xmas. “Move aside kids, it’s time for Mummy’s fresh start”🙄

Reactions: 26
Just wait this time next week they will all be promoting “self care and love for Valentine’s Day” they honestly make me sick

Reactions: 12
How are minimal Christmas decorations making the house chaotic? It’s all in her bloody head.
She’s so full of it isn’t she
Our house they are up till January
Still watching films /eating the Christmas food
Even the odd Christmas film too
Her house must be so depressing for the kids

Reactions: 22
Boxing Day is the best day as a family. Leftovers and pjs all day. House a mess but a happy mess.
I don’t get this “Christmas decs are too cluttered”. We have a tree in the window, and then just some fairy lights and a handful of Christmassy bits and pieces on shelves. They make me so happy to look at because of the memories. There’s much more to life than having an Instagram worthy house.
Hers is not a happy home 🙁

Reactions: 30
Please can we keep a tally of how many of her 2024 Ins and Outs she actually sticks to?? 😂 Out - hair changes and impulsive holidays? Ok babe sure.
Out - making friends 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t understand the not making new friends thing. Surely sometimes you just meet someone you click with? She really is a witch.

Reactions: 16
I don’t understand the not making new friends thing. Surely sometimes you just meet someone you click with? She really is a witch.
She just doesn't want anyone else in the world to find out what a bleep she is. There's enough already.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She really can’t stay off insta for any level of time!!
She is like a drug addict constantly needing the “high” she gets from posting and getting responses from her sheep. 100% craves attention all the time, obviously not getting it in the house with wee ginger balls away, narrow footbed cannot be arsed with grandchildren and her own kids cottoning on to what a dick they have for a mother.
Best wishes for 2024 Becca, things will only go downhill from here with all your broken fads. A leopard will never change its spots.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why would making new friends be a bad thing?
Surely your grateful and happy to have new people in your life who you click with /kind /can have fun with
She’s so weird

Reactions: 22
Out
“Making new friends”

wtf, so if a new mum starts at the kids school do we go all mean girls and tell her she can’t sit with us because it doesn’t fit our 2024 plans.
What a grade A diamond…wagon…..

glad to see at least one or two telling her what a miserable witch she is regarding decorations.
Lee boy might have promised her a diamond but the images that came to mind when he promised her an “afterglow facial” turned me off my dinner 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why would making new friends be a bad thing?
Surely your grateful and happy to have new people in your life who you click with /kind /can have fun with
She’s so weird
Maybe it was “new friends” she’s been going out with….. drinking to excess, Bingo etc embarrassing them and earning the nickname “Binny”??? They’ve maybe told her enough is enough…..

Reactions: 12
It's not really her choice to make new friends or not as everyone thinks she's a complete cocunt. And her current "friends" call her Binny.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.